Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:34:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should ICO have Advisors compulsorily?  (Read 476 times)
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:18:57 PM

Advisers with good reputation means a lot to a project in the sale phase.
Investors looking at the team experience but also the list of advisers is also important for investment decision making.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:29:20 PM

Advisors are necessary for the success of a project. There are some advisors that are experts and are well respected when it comes to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Some of them have fans. Therefore, if they notice they are serving as advisor for a particular project, they would create interest in it, just because of them.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:34:33 PM

For me it's not compulsory to have advisors of the team is very experienced in crypto. I always check that in the first instance. If not, then only I look for advisors information.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:57:26 PM

If the advisor is popular in crypto industry and have a succeeded project then it could make a big impact on a newly created project because of the connection of their advisor but the success of a project doesn't rely on the their advisor but the team itself and how they will make a working product.
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:07:21 PM

No, we can't believe a project only by the advisors! Sometimes ICO projects use fake advisor's name or they lie with the advisor names. I don't think advisors are compulsory for an ICO project, but I think a good advisor can impact good support for the ICO project. If you want to pick a good ICO project then you have to research not only advisor but also the team, whitepaper, background, partners everything!

ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:14:03 PM

I don't think so, but the advisor is also important to be used as a reference in choosing a project or ICO because to determine the project or ICO that we will choose, then we have to evaluate it from many aspects, not only from one or two aspects, but everything is important to rated as concepts, advisors, communities, managers, total coins and more

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:31:14 AM

I have seen many ICOs' having advisors for namesake and only a few have for real. Can we believe a project based on the Advisors?

Or is it necessary for ICOs' to have Advisors before Token sale? Seen some using Bounty campaign to get Advisors.

It is to increase the reputation on the campaign and the project, they don't necessarily have an overall decision to where the project is heading, some dev just want prominent name in their website it's part of the campaign, but I don't want my name in any project as an advisor, it's to risky if you do not meet the developers face to face.

LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:43:55 AM

A good project doesn't need this advisor, they are paid and most likely will only tell good things about a certain project. Some project is using it as a marketing plan to get some exposure. I think it is better to run a btc paid signature campaign.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:03:35 AM

Now the new advisors thing is IEO because exchanges act like advisors do, renting credibility.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:22:16 AM

of course, i think the advisor is indeed needed.
their roles may look like they are not needed, but they are needed to control the sale of tokens.
with a great advisor, their sales will go as expected.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:02:59 AM

I have seen many ICOs' having advisors for namesake and only a few have for real. Can we believe a project based on the Advisors?

Or is it necessary for ICOs' to have Advisors before Token sale? Seen some using Bounty campaign to get Advisors.

No these advisors have nothing to do with the platform, they want to make the project looks legit, some legit investment site has this and they think their project will look good if they have something like this, in their page.
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 03:23:52 AM

Nah, most of  ICOs have advisors for name sake and I rarely see them doing anything. If advisors were any good then most of ICOs won't be getting failed.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
L A R A

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:25:03 AM

first I thought yes, but not for now
currently good advisor cannot be a guarantee for a successful ICO project, for a successful ICO project it is very difficult now even though they have a good team and partner

xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:51:00 AM

Ico should have advisor to make price is higher after listing on exchange market, an ICO owner have respect with investor with buy back after listing on exchange market to make their coin and asset will have higher price.
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:55:33 AM

i think its for the best. They are advisors for reasons. I thinks they're the one who plan the ICO and controls it.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 04:25:54 AM

Advisors may sometimes mean the success or failure of a project. Advisors many times bring key investors into a project. They also facilitate partnerships... I mean great ones. The best you want to do is to have influential advisors in your project. Their name can fetch you millions.   Wink

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 06:18:31 AM

yes, I strongly require an advisor in the ICO program, because with the presence of advisors they will have a minimum level of error, and mistakes cannot be made and should not occur in the ICO program.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 04:13:20 PM

No, we can't believe a project only by the advisors! Sometimes ICO projects use fake advisor's name or they lie with the advisor names. I don't think advisors are compulsory for an ICO project, but I think a good advisor can impact good support for the ICO project. If you want to pick a good ICO project then you have to research not only advisor but also the team, whitepaper, background, partners everything!
Although, we have a situation where some scam ICOs used pick fake advisor which I think it better not to have one than using a fake advisors. However, ICOs having or using it not a must but ICOs need an advisors in other to successful because most of the advisors are usually crypto legal practitioner who's pros and influencer person.

Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:40:45 PM

Although, we have a situation where some scam ICOs used pick fake advisor which I think it better not to have one than using a fake advisors. However, ICOs having or using it not a must but ICOs need an advisors in other to successful because most of the advisors are usually crypto legal practitioner who's pros and influencer person.
I think that the whole system of the company's ico market is quite simple and reliable for all private users of cryptocurrency, including new companies. What security tokens and other projects offer today may invite some difficulties for users. Today, for the company’s ico market, there are two enemies. And the first is fraudsters, and the second is the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, when investors migrated from the company’s ico market to stock exchanges.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:50:51 PM

I do not think it's really compulsory especially if they have a big team that covers all aspects. It's on the team if they want another set of eyes to look into their project and if they want to attract more potential investors since most of these advisors are "influencers".
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: