Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Update on MITOSHI sale  (Read 266 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:46:20 PM

The link to your first website post seem to have a problem. I think you have to pay for the domain first.

I’m trying to get hold of your whitepaper, is there a link?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:55:07 PM

The link to your first website post seem to have a problem. I think you have to pay for the domain first.

I’m trying to get hold of your whitepaper, is there a link?

No reply from the team on this thread although first post seems to have been made by a team member, is this an official ANN thread for mitoshi?

Here is a link to the whitepaper: https://mitoshi.io/wp-content/uploads/pdf/Mitoshi%20Whitepaper%202019%20ver%203.3.pdf

Where can I sign up for the predates? Would KYC be needed?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 08:15:46 PM

There was a bounty, sometime.,  last time. I’ll suggest you hold one more this time. More people need to know about a transparent way to play and win cryptocurrencies with no limits. More promotions focused towards game players not just the crypto community. I’ll have to say I see another cryptokitties, good luck.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
mitoshicrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:57:31 PM

We Are Going IEO

The trend is our friend. And we at Mitoshi are beginning to recognise that we too have to evolve with the current developments in the blockchain space.

Our ICO had a not-so-good start. We launched at a time with falling ethereum and bitcoin prices — and this has set the mood for a bearish sentiment across the crypto universe. And since investors shunned anything crypto, ICO’s failed to raise the funds to fulfill a promise — and was hence later on rendered as mostly scammish.

As for Mitoshi, we are looking at another platform to make our cryptolottery project a reality. Gauging from the experiences of other start-ups, crowdfunding is now going IEO and there are better reasons why this trend is becoming a better alternative than an ICO.

And as your CEO, we have weighed these options and now present the major considerations why an IEO path is good for Mitoshi.

Investor Security. Let’s face it, the ICO market was plagued with scams. And yes, I am fully aware of those who pretended to be one of my team members that often used a fake telegram account. And likewise started messaging members in our community and gave them fake addresses to contribute to. In an IEO setting, all transactions are carried into the exchanges’ IEO platform.
2. Simplicity is Key. Simple and flawless registration requirements. If you are one of those who get confused from all those requisites to open an account, much more for KYC and ID submissions — an exchange can just simplify this for you. Also, with this simple process, it can open up a whole world of opportunities with just one sign up.

3. Reputation and Credibility. Surely, an exchange will conduct an initial assessment of companies it would like to partner with. An exchange’s reputation is synonymous to quality projects that it lines up to its base of investors. Will an exchange ever allow scams to run in its platforms, definitely not! With Mitoshi on an IEO platform, you are rest assured that we have and will comply with all the regulatory requirements to be above board and will act to in behalf of the best interest of our investors.

4. Accessibility and Liquidity. We are always assured that an IEO platform will provide the access and liquidity. Liquidity has always been one of the major issues with ICO’s where investors could not find the proper avenue to buy or sell their tokens. Moreso, with an IEO, investors will immediately have their invested tokens credited in the exchanges ewallet.

5. Say No More Gas! In an ICO platform, investors have to pay for gas in buying tokens, specially those ERC 20 kind. With an IEO — no more need for gas to process your transactions. Buying is made cheap and simple.

6. Aggregation. When you sign up for an account with an exchange, this opens up a world of promising blockchain opportunities listed in that exchange. You can balance your portfolio by having Mitoshi tokens alongside other coins that show potential. That better judgement in choosing which token to invest in is all up to you.

In summary, when we at Mitoshi have decided to go for an IEO, we are actually putting the best interest of our community in mind. Our investor cabinet though is also made available for those who wish to purchase Mitoshi tokens straight from us. That choice is all up to you. We have come a long way and strongly believe that one of the best channels to realize our promise is to redirect our strategy to an IEO path.

We at Mitoshi continue to enjoy your faith and support, and look forward that you join us in this reassuring direction.

Stay tuned for future updates,

TC Picardo

CEO & Founder

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: