Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think bitcoin taking position to go up  (Read 886 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:01:10 AM

Yes btc now is fine and taking the position to go up and for sure it will surge more in my view because of some positive news around the internet nowadays. which is a big help as well to convince more investors to contribute the progress. I hope no more gaining quick profits so that there's no fluctuation that can cause panic selling.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:31:44 AM

I think bitcoin taking position to go up or seeking some green signals from traders. Investors and regulators
This phase of btc seems last phase of bear

It's hard for anybody to predict the future of bitcoin for now. There are different speculations but no one really knows when the bulls run would happen. Although we can't deny the fact the the hype has a positive vibe that could bring positivity to holders and investors.

nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:37:39 AM

I think that Bitcoin and all crypto are entering a new stage of growth. But I still think that in 2019 there will be no greater growth. My prediction is big growth for the 3rd quarter of 2020.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:32:09 AM

Too easy the market is manipulated and everyone sees it. Manipulators are waiting for something, and then they will start to pump the cryptocurrency market and bitcoin, but what they are waiting for is unclear, so now we can only wait for this very moment when everything will start.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:32:51 AM

Bitcoin has the opportunity to rise and be able to influence all altcoins, we can see good market movements. Seeing this will be the spirit of crypto lovers more optimistic in looking at the future.

H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:21:21 AM

i guess if BTC can keep growing in this year, it break through the  wall 5000$ and strong enough to continue rising up to 10000$ at the end of this year, maybe now is not a good time for a green market but the bull runs are coming very close now since whales are pumping more and more.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 07:33:42 AM

I think market will take time to recover this time around i mean after such a long bear market we can expect few months of accumulation that will be accompanied by some pumps and dumps so i think road to recovery is longer than most think and ultimate parabolic market will arrive in 2020-2021 in my opinion.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:36:33 AM

at this time bitcoin has again gotten a green signal from traders, even this change in bitcoin prices has affected several other altcoin prices.
this is a good start for crypto currencies. when bitcoin shines again, it only takes a little time to pump other altcoins that are still falling.

tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:41:13 AM

Bitcoin market is now high in market $5,000 mark for the first time since November 2018.japan,canada already gave the opportunity to use cryptocurrency.i think bitcoin already taking position.       
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:44:34 AM

I think bitcoin taking position to go up or seeking some green signals from traders. Investors and regulators

I agree with you. Bitcoin easily crossed the resistance line and went higher. However, after a couple of days, he rolled back, but all traders saw how easily resistance was broken. And the next time they will think whether to sell them Bitcoins in front of another line of resistance, which will benefit the growth of Bitcoin.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:46:06 AM

I see the movement of BTC continue to increase, after last night it reached $ 4.8k, now successful to rise to $5,02k (1.02%).
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

$martFund

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:46:40 AM

You're probably right, Bitcoin has affected most areas of the world but I'm not buying this bull trend yet, I don't want to be caught unawares

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:49:17 AM

Yes of course, you are very correct about this being the last stage of the bear market in crypto, though we are still going to see a bear market in the crypto market for some few months before we begin to see a bull run that will happen for months in the crypto space.

My best guess is that we are going to see the bull run happen for good six month then we would begin to see a dump in price again because people will begin to take out profit, so let's get prepared for the bull run because we might see the price of bitcoin in $5000 range anymore after the fourth quarter of the year.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 07:58:09 AM

At 3k I think that's the lowest bitcoin can go at the moment. In a way, its still higher than the price it was before the 2017 bull run. This is a good sign as it means there is potential for bitcoin to surpass the 20k price it reached back then in the next bull run

RockDJ

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:22:59 AM

Yes but I have read a condemning article on bitcoin from New York Times on the irrelevance of bitcoin and its opposition to becoming the internet currency. I believe its another FUD created to manipulate and dump the price to go lower than 5kusd

diangunz

Activity: 503
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:40:36 AM

it is difficult to predict the price of bitcoin in the future, lucky to buy cheap prices yesterday, the price of bitcoin has increased by 4991 $ for now, yeah hopefully btc continues to increase

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:47:14 AM

The next target will be higher than what it us now. Although, for quite some time now, the price of btc has been dwindling, but it seems to be tasking a right course this time. It has maintained $5000 for some days now, which means it has every livelihood to go higher.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:59:32 AM

it is difficult to predict the price of bitcoin in the future, lucky to buy cheap prices yesterday, the price of bitcoin has increased by 4991 $ for now, yeah hopefully btc continues to increase
Yes we cannot predict the price since cyrpto market are very volatile. Actually, many of us waiting for bitcoin to go up. We have seen btc slightly increase these previous days.
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:51:15 AM

the expectation of all digital money holders is the increase in the price of bitcoin because the increase in the price of bitcoin also affects the price of other coins, if btc goes up the other coins also go up, on the contrary.
Today's BTC price increase coincides with April Fool, hopefully BTC will rise again even though Eth has increased slowly but hopes of rising are still very large

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:05:00 PM

I personally can't predict what will happen in bitcoin in the future but rest assured that someday Bitcoin will take the best position and grab all the attention of investors and regulators so, now we just look at its development and follow the path that has occurred in the market when this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: