Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:00:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Blockchain can be for AFRICA  (Read 126 times)
MoonCrypt (OP)

Activity: 247
Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:58:12 PM

Greetings

blockchain Enthusiast and I ask what you think Blockchain can be for Africa?

A major problem in Africa has been transparency in operations of major economic activities that have, in turn, affected the continent ways of handling resources to deliver development to the Nations in it.

If Africa accounts for major Raw materials used in producing major commercial goods serving the billions why is the continent still taking Aids from the east & west?

Something seems really wrong here!!

Blockchain is creating a decentralized environment where data can be shared on a network with an Implemented cryptography which makes its data Immutable and needs no third party system to verify transactions created, that means the public chain network can accept anyone with a laptop to be part of the network, that is distributed in a Peer to peer system.

this was the birth of Bitcoin by Satoshi, and every transaction on the network from the very start till date are recorded and can easily be seen,
that means if Africa business implements a blockchain network to handle operations, every revenue can be tracked and every use of it can also be monitored. that will, in turn, improve operation and give business a chance to scale up easily.

If asked Blockchain is good for Africa, we just need to find the use of it in all major sectors.

markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:01:16 PM

Greetings

A major problem in Africa has been transparency in operations of major economic activities that have, in turn, affected the continent ways of handling resources to deliver development to the Nations in it.

If Africa accounts for major Raw materials used in producing major commercial goods serving the billions why is the continent still taking Aids from the east & west?

Blockchain is creating a decentralized environment where data can be shared on a network with an Implemented cryptography which makes its data Immutable and needs no third party system to verify transactions created, that means the public chain network can accept anyone with a laptop to be part of the network, that is distributed in a Peer to peer system.

this was the birth of Bitcoin by Satoshi, and every transaction on the network from the very start till date are recorded and can easily be seen,
that means if Africa business implements a blockchain network to handle operations, every revenue can be tracked and every use of it can also be monitored. that will, in turn, improve operation and give business a chance to scale up easily.

If asked Blockchain is good for Africa, we just need to find the use of it in all major sectors.

Africa deserves a better position than that.
I hope that encryption will improve in Africa
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:16:12 PM

Greetings

I agree with you but Africa have more urgent problems now.
I have some friends in Africa and know something about their life there.
They need better education, better health care, electricity, Internet, technology etc.
Without such basic things they can't even start to think about Blockchain.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:38:20 PM

~snip~

They need better education, better health care, electricity, Internet, technology etc.

This only mean 1 thing,africa needs good government and nothing else.

Those mentioned needs are obligation of government and without their help africa will never get these things.and even how they want blockchain enters their life still it will never be possible
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:45:55 PM

~snip~

This only mean 1 thing,africa needs good government and nothing else.

Those mentioned needs are obligation of government and without their help africa will never get these things.and even how they want blockchain enters their life still it will never be possible
Certainly if there is a good government, the situation will be better
Even the living situation will improve.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:05:28 PM

Africa leaders are going to find it very difficult to adopt blockchain technology because of greed and selfishness. Blockchain technology is transparent and decentralized and that is what Africa leaders may not want.  Corruption through public fund looting is what dominate most of the African countries and blockchain technology is really what can put stop to that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: