Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $10.2MILLION AIRDROP UP FOR GRABS!!!! : STREAMEX ICO  (Read 172 times)
adeking (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:13:52 PM

$10.2 MILLION UP FOR GRABS : STREAMEX AIRDROP!!!
STREAMEX is distributing 85 million STE Tokens from the 15th March to 15th May,  2019 as airdrop in its initial Coin Offering ( ICO) which is in 3 phases : 1. Private Sale -March (50 million STE Tokens sold out at $0.04 per STE.  2. Pre-sale -10th April,  2019 ( 100 million STE Tokens for sale at $0.06) STE Token price of $0.04 for contributions of $50 ,000 and above. Minimum contribution is $5000. 3. Crowdsale : May 10th , 2019 (90 million for sale at $0.08 ) STE Token price of $0.06 for contributions of $10, 000 and above.Minimum contribution is $50.
STREAMEX.IO digital assets exchange platform bridges the gap between novice traders and trading experts by introducing exciting features guaranteed to entice user acquisition and retention.
The main features of the exchange are : social trading,  trade alerts,  trading pools, Streamfolio- a native iOS and Android app only for STREAMEX users. Moreover,  gamification and leaderboards, high frequency matching engine,  advanced chart layout,  reliable support including online chat; and Fiat to crypto trading,  deposits and withdrawals.
The exchange launches in June, 2019.
STREAMEX Team is a collection of traders, dealers, KYC experts,  financial analysts, UX designers, business development and database experts located across Europe. The Team is committed to transparency,  and invites the public to investigate the validity of the team members.
Vedran Sisak is the Founder and CEO,  a strong business development professional focused in Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration from Algebra University College. Vedran has extensive exposure at Oracle and T-Mobile,  amongst other tech giants.
He brings over 15 years of database expertise with Oracle Database Administration,  Oracle Certified Professional  (ADF) , Oracle Certified Professional Certification (OCP)  and Data Migration.
The exchange launches in June, 2019.

Webpage: https://www.streamex.io
Twitter: https://twitter.com/streamexio
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/streamex.io
Telegram Channel: @streamexio
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:47:29 AM

Lol, I am already giving up on ICO and all this airdrop of a thing because they promise to give out a particular worth of their coin, but when the coin hits the exchange, you begin to regret why on earth you even participated in the airdrop filling you wallet with a lot of shitcoin.

I have over 80 tokens airdropped to my crypto wallet and the truth is that the entire coin I have in the wallet is not worth $10 until yet, so I don't see any reason keeping a bunch of tokens in my wallet when they are worth nothing, it is best I deploy my own token to the blockchain.
bitrocker2020

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:53:08 AM

haha ... i know exactly what you meant.  There is so much Airdrops happening these days that it just becomes another "me too" coin.  I really need to thank the bear markets which wiped out most of the shitcoins . but somehow there seems to be another round of ICOs or IEOs .. the term heard these days emerging from the ashes of the bear markets.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:00:22 PM

Here we go again, too many airdrops and the value is too good to be true. I wonder if the project will be worth more than their airdrop.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:59:23 AM

So what’s the update for this one?$8.5 million worth of airdrops but the question is would this be valuable soon?or another fooling fo hunters and airdroppers?lol never in the world that I will buy this stupidity ,not anymore mate.we are tired of being victims and wasting our time is all you want from us

Here we go again, too many airdrops and the value is too good to be true. I wonder if the project will be worth more than their airdrop.
Don’t be stupid to believe mate,for sure those who participated will sooner cry on telegram group looking for their payments for being fooled 😂
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: