Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HyperETH - Blockchain Gaming Ecosystem  (Read 305 times)
HyperETH (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:39:27 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2019, 12:26:45 PM by HyperETH

Welcome to HyperETH

https://i.imgur.com/nqHmGzX.png

What is HyperETH?
HyperETH is an Ethereum Smart Contract driven gaming ecosystem. At the center of the ecosystem powered by the Ethereum blockchain is our native cryptocurrency known as HYPER tokens. HYPER tokens are used as fuel for the entire gaming ecosystem. Tokens can be obtained by exchanging Ethereum for HYPER in our internal smart exchange called HyperEX. Once you have obtained tokens you are able to participate in our gaming and staking platforms!

HYPER Token Specifications
HYPER is an Ethereum based token driven by the Ethereum blockchain. All transactions are recorded and made visable via etherscan. Transaction speeds depend on the Ethereum network availability.

TOKEN NAME:
HYPER
MINING CATEGORY:
HPOS (Hypernode + POS)
MAXIMUM SUPPLY:
Infinite
(Mint & Burn Inflation Control)
PREMINE:
1 ETH - Development Team
HYPERNODE REQUIREMENT:
100 HYPER Tokens
HYPER STAKE REWARD:
1% Daily

HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Download & set-up your Ethereum browser MetaMask chrome extension.
2. Fund your MetaMask Wallet & use HyperEX to exchange your ETH for HYPER tokens
3. Play our Smart Contract & Web games. Win tokens, gain Hypernode incentives.

How HYPEREX works
HyperEX is our internal Smart Exchange. Completely autonomous the HyperEX is smart contract driven and the central hub of the HyperETH ecosystem. HYPER tokens which are used within the HyperETH platform can ONLY be purchased through the HyperEX.

Our smart exchange takes part in the platforms revenue distribution model which in turn rewards those holding HYPER tokens by distributing the exchange transaction fees amongst token holders. The more tokens you own the larger the dividends you receive!

How the HYPERSTAKE platform works
HyperStake is an active staking contract within the HyperETH ecosystem that allows users to deposit their HYPER tokens and earn 1% daily of their HYPER token deposit balance! There is no minimum deposit amount and users are able to withdraw their active deposits at ANY time. Your tokens will never be locked however there is a 10% withdraw fee whenever users decide to withdraw their active deposits.

All HyperETH web games help feed the HyperStakes token pool so that every token is backed by ETH!

What is my Game Play Balance and how does it work?
Your GPB or your Game Play Balance are the HYPER tokens used to play our web and smart contract games. YOU MUST BE LOGGED INTO METAMASK. Once you are logged in, when you visit the HyperETH platform it will request you to sign in and approve the wallet sync. Complete this and you will see your Game Play Balance at the top right side of the navigation bar (shown in the image below.) Click the FUND button to send your HYPER tokens from your HyperEX wallet to your GPB. Click WITHDRAW and you are able to withdraw your tokens from your GPB back to your HyperEX wallet. Tokens won or lost during gameplay will be added or deducted from your Game Play Balance.

What games are offered on the platform?
The platform will offer both smart contract games and web based games. These will be expanded upon as the platform grows. Dependent on the community interest, this will drive the future development of our gaming ecosystem. HyperETH has taken an innovative step on top of the basic smart contract gaming approaches in offering customized player vs player wagering enabled web games.

https://hypereth.net

Smart Contracts:
HyperEX - https://etherscan.io/address/0x2747fe8dc21d5efcc0787101dc986df028bd42b9
HyperStake - https://etherscan.io/address/0xa206d217c0642735e82a6b11547bf00659623163

Dapp Websites:
https://www.stateofthedapps.com/dapps/hypereth
https://dappradar.com/app/1498/hypereth
https://www.dapp.com/dapp/hypereth

Social Media:

Medium - https://medium.com/@hyperethgaming
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4_12z0jswy49ZXgJobW42Q
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Hyper_ETH
Telegram - https://t.me/hyperETH
Bitcointalk ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128568
Discord - https://discord.gg/Ehz4vTK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anlayaman

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:17:49 PM

One and only promising dapp ecosystem on ETH network.

hypershot game seems like it will be addictive. I cannot wait to play it!
keep up the good work, you guys ROCK!
anlayaman

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:29:05 PM

hypershot is live !!

okay we need whales who are good at "dex games". I am an early adaptor and we are all holding strong.

all you got to do is buy in and start promoting. actually if you know one good influencer that will be enough. hypershot itself will moon hypertokens.

at discord everyone say "eth dapp world is dead", show them power of eth Smiley
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:29:02 AM

Just a question. How are you promoting your DApp? What are your current goals? Any roadmaps to look forward to? Was it like just the ethercats? Findtherabbit? I will gladly appreciate if its answered.
anlayaman

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:54:42 AM

Just a question. How are you promoting your DApp? What are your current goals? Any roadmaps to look forward to? Was it like just the ethercats? Findtherabbit? I will gladly appreciate if its answered.

I am an early adaptor, but let me answer what I do for the future of this project: I shill hard!

jokes aside, I think, like any other dapps, hypereth is looking  to get attention from real dex players. I have been playing these "dex" games/dapps for almost a year now. and this platform is better then all those shit f3d/p3d clones (some of those clones raised more than 5k ETH when eth was 400 bucks). this platform will sell its tokens itself. addictive webgames are much more better then stupid hot potatoes or scammy daily ROI's to pump a dex game.

I believe some well experienced devs checking platform for exploits atm, if hypereth passes this, it will get pretty big.

once again I am not part of dev team, I am just a player, I bet someone from team will reply your question today.

HyperETH (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:29:15 AM

Hi Shinharu , thanks for the question.

1. Right now we are working to promote our dapps through various crypto portals. First step is to get our dapp listed on ALL dapp portals, then we will begin small marketing campaign in a couple of weeks. We also offer a 10% incentive to any users that refer others to our dapp. Marketing will begin to ramp up within the next couple of weeks.

2. Our roadmap is listed on our website. We have long term visions. Currently our focus is releasing a series of web mini games users can play vs other users for tokens. We are also working on smart contract games. All games help sustain and feed the overall ecosystem.

3. Ethercats? FindtheRabbit? While I have personally have never played these I can assure you HyperETH is most likely not like them. We aim to become a leader in cryptogaming, with our sole focus being on fun interactive RETRO web games with cryptocurrency integration! Our dapp is not like any others we have seen.

Please check out our site for more information, and join our discord / telegram! Do not hesitate to ask any further questions.
anlayaman

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:28:53 PM

we (early adaptors/players) still wait for crypto whales who has good connections with influencers to come and play the game.

easy profits here. and if you can manage to promote it well enough this can return pretty good !

with only 55 eth (9300 usd) you can double hypertoken count and start your way of shilling it.

or if you are an influencer you can come buy minimal amount of tokens and go for 10% referral bonus.

I know you guys look for projects/ecosystems to rise crypto hype. this hypereth gaming platform is what you are looking for ^^
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:25:20 PM

where will the Hyper Token be listing in the market ?,
all of them hope that Hyper can make the holders happy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
HyperETH (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:37:57 PM

where will the Hyper Token be listing in the market ?,
all of them hope that Hyper can make the holders happy

Initially we will not be listing on external exchange. HYPER tokens are only available in our internal HyperEX market. Since the platform shares exchange fee revenue with the token holders it would not make much sense at this time to list the token in any external markets. Not to say this will not change in the future.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:35:24 AM

can you explain how mining HPOS is working?
because i only heard it just from this project

maybe can you make a free play token to try the games in your site?
HyperETH (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:55:35 PM

can you explain how mining HPOS is working?
because i only heard it just from this project

maybe can you make a free play token to try the games in your site?

Sure can! We coined the term "HPOS" (Hypernode + POS) because our platform offers both hypernode referral incentives plus a smart contract driven staking platform that SIMULATES Proof of Stake. Stake-able tokens are fed into the overall HyperStake pool which users can moved their tokens from their HyperEX wallet to the staking wallet. Once a user does this they will receive 1% stake rewards of the total amount of tokens they are staking (AS LONG AS THERE IS STAKE REWARDS TO PAYOUT). The HyperStake platform shows you the % of reserves we have left allocated to the pool. Each game played on the platform helps feed the staking pool as well as buys/sell that take place in the HyperEX exchange.

Right now we have two available web games to play. HyperSpace & HyperShot. The HyperSpace game does offer a FREE PLAY MODE in the sandbox where you can fly around and shoot others also hanging out in the sandbox. We do not have a free play mode for HyperShot as of yet. Since our primary focus thus far has been PVP games its best to bring a friend to the platform with you. We are however in process of working and releasing some single player games as well.

Hope this helped.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:57:23 PM

You write. "Having received tokens, you can participate in our gaming and gaming platforms!". Write in more detail about your gaming platforms and what kind of sales you are waiting for.
rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:33:46 AM

Young project with colorful official site. I have enough opened questions for me as an investor and crypto gamer. Don`t you think that you need to have more detailed announcement ? How are you going to compete with industry giants like Decentraland ? What innovative services do you have in your HyperETH ?
Once a user does this they will receive 1% stake rewards of the total amount of tokens they are staking
Will the percentage be increased or any other rewards in plan? Does the project have any versions of laptop games or just a web version?
HyperETH (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:17:40 PM

Young project with colorful official site. I have enough opened questions for me as an investor and crypto gamer. Don`t you think that you need to have more detailed announcement ? How are you going to compete with industry giants like Decentraland ? What innovative services do you have in your HyperETH ?
Once a user does this they will receive 1% stake rewards of the total amount of tokens they are staking
Will the percentage be increased or any other rewards in plan? Does the project have any versions of laptop games or just a web version?

Thanks Rocku for checking out the project. We are working to expand on the detail of the platform and we will update our announcement soon. The HyperETH project is quite different than that of decentraland. Our project primarily focus's on PVP retro web games where users can increase the entertainment level by wagering tokens vs each other within the web games.

In the future the idea behind HyperETH is to allow 3rd party web game developers to host approved web games on our platform and receive royalties each time the game is played. Much different than the traditional free web gaming platforms that exist today.

The 1% stake reward is available as long as their are tokens in the stake pool to be drawn from. Each game developed on the platform is designed to help feed this overall pool, continuously recycling tokens between users. The 1% is fixed as this time and does not change over time.

We have no plans for IO games in the immediate future however, we are considering this and as we expand the platform are very likely to move in that direction.
anlayaman

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:53:25 AM

we, early adaptors, are still waiting for our BTC big brothers to come and play this dex game and moon hypereth gaming ecosystem.

we had an amateur hyperraffle to feed staking pool. I say amateur because it was not automated, but it was fun. Soon there will be smart contract versions of it.

hyperex, dex game that is core of this ecosystem, has still 13 something eth in it. We are strong-hands (:

10% ref bonus, addictive web-games. and many more smartcontracts will be added to ecosystem. You dont have to be a whale to make this ecosystem moon, even a BTC crab can come and with a good marketing plan can turn itself to an octopus.

Turns out I have been playing smartcontract games for 344 days now. I have played almost every single one of them past year and got scammed so many times. I also played bch, poa, etc and many other network versions. As like any other sane dapp player, I skipped Eos scams. my point is it is very very easy to moon this ecosystem and you guys probably now it already.

We need clever, well experienced dex game players to come and moon this with a good fomo/marketing strategy.
even if I can see with a year experience how easy it is to create a fomo to ecosystems like this, you big brothers can come and rule this ecosystem and make it next p3d.

ETH whales, if you guys read this, you guys need to act immediately. even Team Just moved to trx network. you guys need to make ETH great again. !!!

p.s. if above statements doesnt make sense to you at all. but you still want to come play games at hypereth ecosystem, you are welcome to come join this friendly community. if you look for buylowsellhigh profits, come only if you are a stronghand.

LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:50:58 PM

It is very strange and suspicious that the team is hiding behind the faceless silhouettes of astronauts. I would like more openness. And you might think that you have something in mind. )
anlayaman

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:04:18 PM

I believe dev team is https://etherauthority.io/ , I believe these guys are responsible of smartcontracts. but I dont know anything about "mastermind" (CEO) of hypereth.net.

BosnianCrypto Lover

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:39:32 PM

Do you plan partnerships with any big gaming production houses or game creation engines like Unity or Unreal?
HyperETH (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:27:47 PM

It is very strange and suspicious that the team is hiding behind the faceless silhouettes of astronauts. I would like more openness. And you might think that you have something in mind. )

Hi LoveCryptoAll, there is nothing strange about this. They are simply placeholders while we update the information on the website. Our team has been transparent about everything we have done and are doing for the platform. We are also working to make sure the team is covered from a legality standpoint. The information will be updated accordingly. The only thing we have in mind is working to create an awesome cryptogaming platform for our users. Come join our discord and ask all the questions you need.
HyperETH (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:27:26 PM

Do you plan partnerships with any big gaming production houses or game creation engines like Unity or Unreal?

While this is not in our immediate future, there is nothing to say that partnerships down the road wont happen. We do have future plans to expand out our gaming.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: