Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:14:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Research and Hardwork  (Read 15110 times)
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:59:43 PM

If you would agree with me, a lot of things have changed I the world of bounty.
Back in the days of ICO boom, bounty was very profitable. You could engage yourself in just one ore two bounty campaigns in a month and be rest assured you would get a substantial reward, that is able to sustain you ahead of another campaign. The story now seems to be different.
We are now in a time where, if you are not care, even after attempting several bounty campaigns (say ten of them), you might need to wait for months before you could be adequately rewarded from just few on them. Sometimes you may not get enough to justify your hard labour and there are times you get nothing, which means wasted effort and time.

I have thought of this several times and one of the solutions I resolved on is simply intensive research and hardwork.
In order not to waste time in promoting scam projects, that at the end would not pay you or a project with no proper planning, that later does not succeed, you would have to learn how to do proper research and devote much of your time for it.
The reason you also need to work hard, is that you do not know when the reward of a particular project you have researched on would come, due to the general market condition. Therefore, it will be best for you to attempt several bounty campaigns. Not all that you see around, but at least four (4) good ones at a time.

If you really want to limit your complaints as a bounty hunter, then you have to do proper and intensive research on your own and at the same time work hard to get the best you could, irrespective of your rank.
more than the smart work the hard work always giving you the better result at the end but it will not easily get table by all of us but once you put the hard work you will definitely see the result of the end undertaking that affect also been conferred to combined together with your hard work pay you finally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 10:34:49 PM

Back in the days of ICO boom, bounty was very profitable. You could engage yourself in just one ore two bounty campaigns in a month and be rest assured you would get a substantial reward, that is able to sustain you ahead of another campaign. The story now seems to be different.
We are now in a time where, if you are not care, even after attempting several bounty campaigns (say ten of them), you might need to wait for months before you could be adequately rewarded from just few on them. Sometimes you may not get enough to justify your hard labour and there are times you get nothing, which means wasted effort and time.

I have thought of this several times and one of the solutions I resolved on is simply intensive research and hardwork.
In order not to waste time in promoting scam projects, that at the end would not pay you or a project with no proper planning, that later does not succeed, you would have to learn how to do proper research and devote much of your time for it.
The reason you also need to work hard, is that you do not know when the reward of a particular project you have researched on would come, due to the general market condition. Therefore, it will be best for you to attempt several bounty campaigns. Not all that you see around, but at least four (4) good ones at a time.

If you really want to limit your complaints as a bounty hunter, then you have to do proper and intensive research on your own and at the same time work hard to get the best you could, irrespective of your rank.

Although you got some point because of the status of bounty this year, i think research and hardwork might not work for some special cases, this means that some developers are legit and true at the start of their project and at the end of the ico, they will be gone, so i think its a matter of luck i believe, but of course research and hardwork is an important factor in doing some projects, we need to carefully understand that are certain risk if we promote a project.
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:37:29 PM

Research and hardwork has been the order of the day, both hard work and research pays to go by, the two will lead you to a great and legit project you have always been working on and trust me it will be worth it.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:45:13 PM

I agree with you. Now it is very difficult to find a good project. Therefore, it is important to study the project well. But sometimes new projects are so unpredictable that even having studied the project well you can choose a bad project.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:34:27 AM

I agree with you. Now it is very difficult to find a good project. Therefore, it is important to study the project well. But sometimes new projects are so unpredictable that even having studied the project well you can choose a bad project.

Sometimes new project and not duplicating old one is good for crypto community because its new choice. Many new project are duplicating old project and i dont think its worth to invest except they bring good developers team and good marketing
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 12:47:35 AM

While weak market is somehow viable to blame,always checkout the timeline and track funding progress of your projects, it ain't go far when there's little for their own teams too, projects are not generous, getting fishy simply because they don't have the capital for such leisure, yes it's totally unfair for hunters, therefore I just quit projects that doesn't perform well and spot another, and don't take bounty as income source at all

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:52:11 AM

yep! it is true.
i am also sometimes wrong and choose a bad project, even though i have tried to research it well.
indeed besides doing good research we also need luck to succeed.

currently it is very difficult for the ico project to succeed because some investors switch to the IEO, we must really try harder to choose a really good ico project.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:48:28 AM

Research and hardwork our only way to succeed in crypto if we are new for participating bounties or in trading.
As of now we need this two opportunities that we can avoid those scams because in this year it has been many bounties or ICO's are going to scam to those people new in crypto.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:52:16 PM

Research and hardwork our only way to succeed in crypto if we are new for participating bounties or in trading.
As of now we need this two opportunities that we can avoid those scams because in this year it has been many bounties or ICO's are going to scam to those people new in crypto.
Ha! If we don’t research them, they will research us and find us, so it is better we research on those projects and fish out the scam ones before they scam us. We really all need not to be lazy in researching, I understand some people are lazy in reading and researching, but this is not the time to be lazy in our research.

Money is involved now, and we all know how hard we all work to get this money, so we don’t deserve to be treated this way by these useless and lazy scammer, so let us all be careful in falling into their hands by researching some vital things out that will make us to decide on our investment with them.
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:26:52 AM

The more you work for research and hardwork the more chance of making your profit, this two strategies are important as a bounty hunter or an investor because if we research for good bounty and ICO to participate and we make an immeasurable  hard work to complete all the  task to have a good stakes or reward at end of the bounty campaign, it is the key to success on crypto world.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 05:58:26 AM

Initial understanding of the world of bounty is indeed a little difficult, but after learning and walking for 5 months, I think almost everyone will easily understand it and it's easy to work in a bounty. so I think, for the bounty world the most important thing is patience, because we don't know when the bounty will pay us.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:35:08 AM

I agree with you.
Recently the cryptocurrency market is being clogged by many projects doing ico etc .
Some of this projects are out to scam unsuspecting investors .
Some do not even understand the concept of their own projects.
Its that bad .
So to succeed as a Hunter, one need to do real findings about a project that he intends working on and then go the extra mile by working very hard and smart.
superstarbtc

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:46:59 AM

All of us know that bounty payments seems to be very low when we compare to last few years. We have known ICO hype has finished and even a bounty hunter needs to make his or her own research for their hard work. In addition to that if you are trusting your project then you need to keep your tokens until next bull run for a better profit.

Yes, even if you compare the scams last year might many companies scammed both the investors and bounty people. Even though many people are researching the companies but we still, could not able to find the best company and best bounty campaign. Of course, we have to research a lot inorder to get the best bounty, one day we can easily find the best one.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:50:11 AM

These are the two things that you should use as a guide in order to become successful whether you are an investor in altcoin or if you are a bounty hunter in altcoin bounties. Research and hard work is a great combination because once you start doing research, you will understand how things work and if it is worth it for you to get into and hard work will do the rest.
LOL, Yeah I agree of course this is how a bounty hunter should do and also to the investors so that they can put a good use of their money when they invest in a project. But, if I were to ask also then I should consider the IEO project especially if it is being conducted through a known exchange like Binance. I guess most of the bounty hunters now are actually eyeing on new coins introduce in those good exchanges.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:39:05 PM

It is very important to work and study projects before joining them, it's a good idea to make sure the project is real or legit and then to promote it and you will surely earn a good and good amount of money. Such is the cryptocurrency routine if you know a good project and you are determined to earn a good reward in back.And if you want a good reward i must say you can do investments at Dencoin tokens .
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:54:50 PM

It is very important to work and study projects before joining them, it's a good idea to make sure the project is real or legit and then to promote it and you will surely earn a good and good amount of money. Such is the cryptocurrency routine if you know a good project and you are determined to earn a good reward in back.And if you want a good reward i must say you can do investments at Dencoin tokens .

How do you know that project is good? It is better than investing on bitcoin? Roll Eyes

Altcoins have hard time on getting success even if they have good idea behind it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:03:46 PM

Yes I agree that research goes along way in ascertaining which bounty to join. Mad this time, its no longer how many bounties you join that matters but how many actually paid at the end. Sometimes, I tend to give up and just call it quits but the courage to strive in hard times keeps me going.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:05:17 PM

Yes, there are many things has changed in cryptocurrency, include bounty.
So many bounty campaigns doesn't pay the participants properly. Many ICO projects has failed to collect enough funds and maybe that's why.
Doing more research about the ICO bounty before participating is very recommended to avoid scam.

nizar93

Activity: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:11:18 PM

Yes, there are many things has changed in cryptocurrency, include bounty.
So many bounty campaigns doesn't pay the participants properly. Many ICO projects has failed to collect enough funds and maybe that's why.
Doing more research about the ICO bounty before participating is very recommended to avoid scam.
however choosing a good project is now like a lottery, because even though we think it's very good, but sometimes there are problems with aspects that we don't expect. it makes gambling we do in choosing projects.
spydee1522

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:57:48 PM

You can't be a bounty hunter or investor and be lazy, it doesn't work like that. Hard work and research is very key in succeeding and without them, count yourself out of the success zone. Research and hard work is very key in the life of every individual to get to where they want to be in life.. Those who are excelling here did their work and research very well before they got to where they are now.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: