Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:46:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VK Coin?  (Read 195 times)
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:20:42 PM

The sister techs of hollywood are just for show up. The real technology is now being led by non-sillicon valley giants.
Google was advertising for self driving cars (without a driver) while yandex already has a fleet of self driving cabs in moscow.
Similarly Facebook is just advertising while VK won it tokenizing it's ecosystem.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:33:16 PM

For some reason I don't particularly see this as a development that will give them this token ? it does not carry any price
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:02:04 PM

Probably not only will VK reign in the social media networking of Russia but probably VK coin as well will be used by a lot of Russians soon, VK is enormous and thid id going to be a big step forward, hopefully, everything runs smooth with their currency.
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:36:15 PM

this is another great project beside whatsapp and facebook coin.
But, why this coin is mineable?
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:00:07 PM

I think it will be a very useless coin and it is unlikely that anyone will need it. but I think that the introduction of cryptocurrency in VK can help the greater implementation of cryptocurrency in our lives and people will no longer be afraid

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:16:04 PM

This is one thing I love about business people, they always look for trending things and make sure they find a way they can build a company around that trend so that they can make a lot of funds, they don't care what the government says about the program, once they have seen that it would be of very good benefit to them, they tap into it so quickly in other to make a lot of money, so I am not surprised a bit about it.
rosezionjohn (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:03:56 PM

This is one thing I love about business people, they always look for trending things and make sure they find a way they can build a company around that trend so that they can make a lot of funds, they don't care what the government says about the program, once they have seen that it would be of very good benefit to them, they tap into it so quickly in other to make a lot of money, so I am not surprised a bit about it.

Right  Grin
It's all about business. Pounce when the opportunity arises. I don't know if they will succeed with whatever they are trying to achieve but they are still helping cryptocurrency in a way.
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:05:09 PM

It seems to me that the appearance of a coin from the VK social network was quite predictable. Firstly, now coins from social networks are already a trend.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: