Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone X 256GB for sale good price  (Read 475 times)
tech4sale (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:07:09 PM

you sound so stupid , I think you spend a little TO MUCH time on this forum. If you don't like how I conduct business with partys move along complaining and crying wolf won't do nothing but make you look like a dweeb. For one most of my sales go down through discord I have large discord with multiple resellers and customers I show the product via webcam then we use ebay or another type of middle man that is safe for both of us. to your other point about commnets people aren't as weird on other forums and want all there moves to be public on a the clear net there is something called private messages or discord dm's. Anyways reporting you for harassment + false accusations

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cestmoi

Activity: 196
Merit: 295

W̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:21:54 AM

https://www.sythe.org/threads/iphone-x-256gb-for-sale-good-price/
phone has been sold on sythe, we used ebay as the escrow 100% buyer protection package is arriving in 1 day to the user.
selling the phone for btc is to risky on my end not worth it. if any one would like to buy the s10e , message my discord tech4sale#1750

also getting more apple products soon an XS max

Good for you if you sold it.

As i said, i am super keen to buy another apple product if the price is correct.
I am ok to use any trusted/reputable escrow from this forum.

But with my buying conditions :

I pay the escrow. We wait a few hours / days to make sure that the funds have arrived on the escrow wallet. The tx is published in the sale topic.
Then you ship to escrow (take photo/video of package).
You ship with insurance so everybody is covered if packaged damaged or stolen.
Escrow make sure this product is not fake / not locked or that you dont send an empty box. (escrow to make a video of opening the package so we can compare it is the same package)
If escrow says it is fine, then you get your money.
After you had your money, the escrow sends the phone to me. From this point i am liable for tax duties, shipments damaged ...

Any legit seller would be happy with that.

If you change your mind just hit me up.
Or if i can pay using Paypal and the "buyer protection" i am ok to use your selling condition  Wink

Well seeing as you aren't willing to use forum trusted Escrow I suggest you stick to listing your items on the other platforms.

We have to many scammers coming in here, with very similar stories and threads. In the end when they suck someone into an off forum deal the end result is generally them getting ripped off.

Perhaps once you've spent some time here and seen this work, you'll be more comfortable selling here.

Edit: I didn't see the last post from the potential buyer. This definitely fits in with the scams we've seen here. Magically the item sells as soon as an escrow is being set up.

Yes indeed you aright.
It is strange how that phone, (very well priced)  found a buyer on another platform just a few hours after a potential buyer has contacted escrows and set up a proper "buying protocole".
Oh well, next time  Grin

“W̼̟̻͎̞̦̖̭̩͔͇̺͍̩̯̲̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ͛̿̑̈́̎͑̽̍ͭ̏̇͜ill you draW̼̟̻͎̞̦̖̭̩͔͇̺͍̩̯̲̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ͛̿̑̈́̎͑̽̍ͭ̏̇͜ me a sheep?”
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: