Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:14:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019: Year of massive adoption of blockchain and crypto currency  (Read 853 times)
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:56:53 AM

This year has shown a lot of improvement in the crypto world. It's such an encouragement to keep up seeing all the adoption going on. Before the end of the year, crypto will have gained much weight than before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:35:42 PM

I dont think we will have a mass adoption this year, the sign of adoption is very positive but there are no big events yet, no big company or advance country willing to legalise crypto yet, maybe a few more years, but I believe mass adoption is going to come soon

YEs you are right; there has been no big need of adoption at all
But interest shown by Facebook and a supposed planned launch by JPMorgan can be an encouraging adoption
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:52:18 AM

I dont think we will have a mass adoption this year, the sign of adoption is very positive but there are no big events yet, no big company or advance country willing to legalise crypto yet, maybe a few more years, but I believe mass adoption is going to come soon
The only basic reason why I feel adoption might not be this year but next year, because this year is the year where majority of them came up with the initiative, and when it comes to project execution, most especially the big industries, it will take a lot of time for them to fully execute it and implement.

So these projects we all see in the news that are getting us excited might not have any major impact until next year, that is why I usually look at next year for a full blown market and adoption of cryptocurrency, when these projects will be fully developed and implemented, and also the halving of bitcoin same next year, from this, we can conclude that the BULL Run and adoption will be 2020.
CryptoProtek

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:00:50 AM

With the type of bear run experienced between Q4 2017 and the entire 2018, one would simply conclude that the recent pump is a rendition of the upcoming bull run. Over the years bitcoin has been the major moving force for other altcoins. And following the price chart for bitcoin, one could say that we are around the 5th wave for the down trend. In my own opinion, the downward trend requires a very high bullish trend to correct it's effect on the market. So, yeah, we await the bull run.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:25:34 AM

The only basic reason why I feel adoption might not be this year but next year, because this year is the year where majority of them came up with the initiative, and when it comes to project execution, most especially the big industries, it will take a lot of time for them to fully execute it and implement.

So these projects we all see in the news that are getting us excited might not have any major impact until next year, that is why I usually look at next year for a full blown market and adoption of cryptocurrency, when these projects will be fully developed and implemented, and also the halving of bitcoin same next year, from this, we can conclude that the BULL Run and adoption will be 2020.
your explanation is very reasonable, so the conclusion is we have to be patient again to wait.

although the bull run will take a long time but i think this is the right time for us to adopt it first before a bull run will occur. we will enjoy the results of our patience in the future if we start from now.

zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:16:01 AM

Yes, you are right, there is a lot of good news and acceptance of the very idea of the blockchain and its implementation in everyday life ... the world learns about cryptocurrency and many organizations are starting to use blockchain technology, which of course pleases us crypto enthusiasts)
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:37:17 AM

Mass adoption was already started. One of this kind of adoption is the Bitcoin ATM in some countries which means they are already allowing now to buy bitcoin and cash out fiats from bitcoin. Another thing is the digital payments using bitcoin which many users are utilizing. Even the online payments for some online shops like amazon. Things like this is certainly the sign that the massive adoption is already showing positively.
angrybird3591

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:01:40 AM

I also saw a few coffee shops in Europe paying for crypto. Hoping that other areas will accept payment, trading with crypto will increase the market.
cytpoway121 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:10:22 AM

I also saw a few coffee shops in Europe paying for crypto. Hoping that other areas will accept payment, trading with crypto will increase the market.

This is a massive individual  development and promoting adoption of bitcoin
There’s this platform that aims to decentralize coffee production and distribution and also how to brew it
It’s Love Air Coffee, you might be interested
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:12:25 AM

Quite right, this year a lot of news comes out that various big companies and governments are starting to use different blockchain technologies for their purposes and services, and this will very well affect the entire cryptocurrency sphere.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:09:01 AM

I am agree that adoption will not take this year. There is a lot to do before JP Morgan change their banking system using blockchain technology or perhaps merchant accept bitcoin as payment. I think adoption is about the technology should be understood by others peoples and anyone can accepting it
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:21:48 AM

I believe that each subsequent cycle of cryptocurrency market growth becomes longer. Therefore, I agree with the opinion of many experts that the next peak of growth of Bitcoin and other altcoins will be in the middle of 2021. But the Foundation of this growth is already beginning to take shape this year.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:55:29 AM

These few coffee shops is enough to spread the spirit to other shops overtime, because I am sure that those receiving cryptocurrency for paying will start having more customers than those who are yet to adopt it, and as they say, curiosity kills the cat, as they become curious to know why they are making more sales, they will find out about cryptocurrency and probably adopt it too.

Aside these ones, we also have many companies that are already engaging the services of developer on how to integrate cryptocurrency payment into their business, especially those who are making use of online stores to sell and promote their products.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 08:32:31 AM

I do agree that this year will bring more and more compliance and mainstream adoption for crypto but regarding bulls i am not sure may be this year will prove to be mixed or with steady growth real bulls and parabolic movements are expected in 2020-2021 both to historic patterns and expert opinions.

Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:54:14 AM

I think the massive cryptocurrency adoption will start after the launch of cryptocurrency platforms in social networks, such as  Facebook, which is rumored to be developing the Libra project. In addition, Telegram plans to launch its own TON token. After that, billions of people around the world will recognize the usability of cryptocurrencies and will use them in everyday life. And the companies that first implemented the blockchain and tokens on the social network will receive tens of billions of dollars profits.

cytpoway121 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:56:11 PM

This year has witness a lot of adoption of blockchain from impossible sources

JPMORGAN was amongst of the growth
There are not crypto currency adverts (esp. coindeal adverts) in English football league

There’s news of Barclays and royal bank in England having a blockchain trial for real estate

Coinbase extended into cross country payments too

Lots of adoption but I can’t share all nor drop all links

The bull run could come faster than we expect; what’s your opinion?
I will like to get our views on the adoption and market growth recently

The adoption has continued and now even bakkt has brought exceeding good news to all bitcoin hodlers and crypto currency enthusiasts

Bitcoin definitely is the future and we can expect further progress
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:18:43 PM

There are not crypto currency adverts (esp. coindeal adverts) in English football league

There’s news of Barclays and royal bank in England having a blockchain trial for real estate

Alot of positive outcomes came emanated from the blockchain Consensus summit today. The various news has further made bitcoin crossed the 8000 dollars threshold. The world is truly seeing the need for cryptocurrency adoption

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:26:28 PM

Agree with this too many adoption is happening right now this was year is a good to start on recovering bitcoin as you can see the price itself was started to recover many says that it was a trap but as you can see and you are going to analyze based on TA it was not a trap it has a good support and the volume is continue in increasing.
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:31:33 PM

Yeah, this year has indeed been the year of adoption of blockchain and crypto currencies. Many projects then divert their investments through blockchain and crypto currencies. Using the blockchain, the opportunity to get investors is far greater. All investors from all over the world can invest with ease in this blockchain system. Many projects, shops, and other facilities that hold the blockchain to achieve its goals. Therefore, we cannot deny that this blockchain technology is really useful and very easy. I myself feel that the ease of this blockchain technology makes my business venture get to other countries quickly. I can easily promote and the transaction process is also very easy.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:21:03 AM

I agree 2019 is the year of adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency. All we see the that crypto are now going widder and bigger market industry everyday and many merchant and investors are now embracing the crypto industry. So I believe that before 2019 end many people will be part of crypto industry.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: