Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:37:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019: Year of massive adoption of blockchain and crypto currency  (Read 855 times)
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:48:55 AM

This year has witness a lot of adoption of blockchain from impossible sources

JPMORGAN was amongst of the growth
There are not crypto currency adverts (esp. coindeal adverts) in English football league

There’s news of Barclays and royal bank in England having a blockchain trial for real estate

Coinbase extended into cross country payments too

Lots of adoption but I can’t share all nor drop all links

The bull run could come faster than we expect; what’s your opinion?
I will like to get our views on the adoption and market growth recently

I thought I'm the only one noticing it, we are still early in 2019 but we have two big figures online thinking or planning to create their own coins, Morgan and Facebook, if this materializes, we will have massive advertising, and who knows another all-time high before the end of the year.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:23:38 AM

Adoption? I don't think so, there is no signs yet except for Bitcoin as Bitcoin Future is being tested by Bakkt. But I do believe major of crypto currencies will have their positive trends for the next few years starting mid of this year. Unfortunately, it's not because development or any progress of each project, but purely because Bitcoin which affects altcoins to follow the trends. So, it's real value for Bitcoin and just hype for altcoins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:05:44 AM

You were right Btc bull run came faster Bakkt got approved there is hope for mass adoption this year. The question is how long will this be sustained do we look for a correction soon or later, or the Bull run continues for Btc?
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:58:37 AM

This year has not yet occurred vivid events that would indicate a massive adoption of cryptocurrency by the states. However, such events can still be ahead. Soon we will see the next G-20 summit, where the prospect of cryptocurrency will be discussed again, as well as other events. Perhaps, at last, the states will begin to approve the rules governing the activities of the ICO. However, I still see that the states are not in a hurry to make urgent decisions regarding cryptocurrency.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:07:01 AM

There are not crypto currency adverts (esp. coindeal adverts) in English football league

There’s news of Barclays and royal bank in England having a blockchain trial for real estate

I think the same thing, despite of the whole bear market in year 2018 to early 2019. Giant companies and some banks are adopting to cryptocurrencies and that is just a beginning. This 2019 we can see the full mass adoption in all part of the world that will use cryptocurrency and blockchains.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 04:24:21 AM

I agree 2019 is the year of adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency. All we see the that crypto are now going widder and bigger market industry everyday and many merchant and investors are now embracing the crypto industry. So I believe that before 2019 end many people will be part of crypto industry.
the year can only be said to have begun, I agree that the trend is going on the massive use of the blockchain, many resources and companies want, and plan to launch products on the blockchain, which ultimately will lead to new products entering the market, improving the atmosphere and mass adoption

cytpoway121 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:26:27 AM

I want to believe we are in for more surprises and it is only getting started
There will be more to 2019; than other years even before the next bitcoin halving
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:28:17 PM

This is indeed true, 2019 is great year in the crypto space. There are a lot of adoption going on in different places, huge companies adopting crypto, even Facebook is planning on launching a cryptocurrency soon. I believe that we will see a mass adoption of cryptocurrency very soon
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 08:54:30 PM

Cryptocurrency adoption will definitely continue to be on the rise. Although it experienced a serious setback in 2018 due to the long period of bear market which resulted to abandonment of so many projects. The 2019 has been quite good and will record more involvement in cryptocurrency and blockchain.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:21:15 PM

This is indeed true, 2019 is great year in the crypto space. There are a lot of adoption going on in different places, huge companies adopting crypto, even Facebook is planning on launching a cryptocurrency soon. I believe that we will see a mass adoption of cryptocurrency very soon
yes maybe because of seeing a good market growth today, and then what will happen we don't know, seeing good growth so conclude if Crypto will be Bullrun, but we have to be careful because of market movements no one knows and can after this go down a lot so we have to be vigilant.

do the best you can before it's too late, hopefully 2019 you can truly realize the dreams of many people, because you have waited long enough.

sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:53:50 PM

Too much time to spend if until this year there has been no massive adoption because it is considered to uphold the Cryptocurrency name in various media. I think Facebook is a very good choice because as we know everyone almost has it and I think the adoption in online games will be very potential.
cytpoway121 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:55:53 PM

Too much time to spend if until this year there has been no massive adoption because it is considered to uphold the Cryptocurrency name in various media. I think Facebook is a very good choice because as we know everyone almost has it and I think the adoption in online games will be very potential.

Facebook coin itself has promoted the adoption of Blockchain and crypto currency beyond imagination
The no of users using the bitcoin and etherum erc-20 apps are increasing by a huge percentage daily

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: