Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:14:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market ‘Bullish’ in Wake of Bitcoin’s 20% Surge  (Read 890 times)
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:07:23 AM

And after the small bull trend, the market still returned to a lower state and is now struggling to get passed the rate $8000. Recently it had managed to reach $7977 and has remained stable at that rate without making any move to cross the $8000 rate. So what's going to be next this time around? Is it going to drop back to $7000 and start all over again to climb the ladder or is it going to cross this rate? Investors are finding it difficult to break this particular resistance level. I believe that if the price gets to pass the next resistance level, then there is going to be a sharp upward trend.

I think we all know that the price could easily go on either direction. I'm very bullish about bitcoin price but it seems that we have someone entered a bearish trend here. So I'm not surprised if we go sub $7k again because it looks like the bears have been exhausted after having pushing the price to the $9k mark.

I do hope I'm wrong here, but hey if the price goes down again, if will be a perfect opportunity to stash more bitcoin at a cheap price, so let's see how everything pans out.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:22:54 PM

And after the small bull trend, the market still returned to a lower state and is now struggling to get passed the rate $8000. Recently it had managed to reach $7977 and has remained stable at that rate without making any move to cross the $8000 rate. So what's going to be next this time around? Is it going to drop back to $7000 and start all over again to climb the ladder or is it going to cross this rate? Investors are finding it difficult to break this particular resistance level. I believe that if the price gets to pass the next resistance level, then there is going to be a sharp upward trend.
the point of resistance is indeed a psychological area for traders. in that position, of course, traders are faced with two psychological choices. whether to keep buying to break resistance or sell it assuming that many traders sell it too. therefore it is necessary to look at a larger time frame
For me as a trader, I believe whatever happened in the past that has dropped the price of Bitcoin and has made it struggle several times is just a normal correction which I believe is over now with what I am studying, investors might be reluctant a little bit to make investment now, because of not being sure if there will be a correction again or not.

I know that there will be a little push soon, which will make investors to start buying Bitcoin again and in other for traders to prepare for that, it is still not risky to buy now. I did not allow all these to affect me psychologically, the simple strategy I just use is to buy dip every time I see any.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 12:36:17 PM

Mildly bullish, I guess it's an accurate description of what is currently happening now.
Price is increasing so we can still expect that there will be higher increase to come since we are not full bullish yet.

Will probably be waiting for that time.
Its been 2 months since the first bull run shocks the people. As of now, market is continuously recovering. I guess if bitcoin breaks down the 10K dollars resistance then the real bull run will start. But since it becomes stable at 8k dollars, we cannot tell if it will rise or fall in the end of 2019.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:49:20 AM

So what's going to be the next thing that's going to happen? The market seems to stable this time around though it has managed to cross the $8000 mark recently, which has been a difficult thing to happen since we got into this month. After getting to around $8.4k the market price slides back to $8.3k and has been stable at that rate. Some experts has been predicting that there is going to be another all time high and it is going to be this year, and there are also those that are predicting next year as well (2020) so we don't even know which ones we are going to believe cause they are all not sure of what they are saying.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 09:55:23 AM

So what's going to be the next thing that's going to happen? The market seems to stable this time around though it has managed to cross the $8000 mark recently, which has been a difficult thing to happen since we got into this month. After getting to around $8.4k the market price slides back to $8.3k and has been stable at that rate. Some experts has been predicting that there is going to be another all time high and it is going to be this year, and there are also those that are predicting next year as well (2020) so we don't even know which ones we are going to believe cause they are all not sure of what they are saying.
nah as of now the Bitcoin market price has gone already 9K USD and taking it to 10K USD will be possible also as it seems that 9K is nearing already to 10K USD. Now, if bull run will going to happen then probably many users now will going to earn unlike in the previous bull run to which only few had anticipated the bitcoin market price bull run. We will just hoping that it will going happen.
jabrix

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 12:32:23 PM

If to look at the dynamics and statistics a price of  bitcoin , then it depends on the state of the global economy. Another world crisis is advanceing. Bitcoin acts as a funded asset and capital is accumulated by major players and corporations.
In 2017 year , the Bloomberg agency predicted a price of $ 40,000 btc at the end of 2018) Wink
It has been predicted that the price of bitcoin will reach USD 40000, of course the great optimism that accompanies bitcoin owners involved in trading because the profits are clearly illustrated.
But my prediction will not be reached by the end of this year, because the price of bitcoin is currently still in the range of USD 10000. The most common increase now is 20% to 50% and that will continue until the end of the year. Of course this is my personal opinion that seeing the bitcoin price increase is not too drastic.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: