Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:26:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Stablecoins have a future?  (Read 16397 times)
Nuls

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:55:03 AM

Facebook also is finding capitals to invest their stable coin FB coin. Such a huge company is doing this. Why he do a thing without future? Also some alternate coins have future too.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:01:10 AM

Stablecoins have been considered among many investors to be a safe-haven for crypto's volatility. Ever since Tether (USDT) emerged, several other stablecoins have launched in order to provide people with a wide variety of options to choose from. However, the stability of stablecoins is yet to be questioned since we've seen how Tether has gone below $1 in the past.

NuBits used to be a stablecoin too, but now it has lost its peg to the USD. Which means, that the same thing could happen with most stablecoins out there, since they're traded on a free market.

Nonetheless, do you believe that stablecoins will have a future? If not, why? Smiley
This is indeed difficult to predict, as happened in USDT. Now the price of the USDT is in a stable situation and follows the rates of the USD. but I also feel less confident that this can last a long time. Again, crypto and FIAT currencies are different things. So the benchmark rates currently available might be regulated by the USDT dev and that might not last long.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:04:30 AM

Stablecoins have been considered among many investors to be a safe-haven for crypto's volatility. Ever since Tether (USDT) emerged, several other stablecoins have launched in order to provide people with a wide variety of options to choose from. However, the stability of stablecoins is yet to be questioned since we've seen how Tether has gone below $1 in the past.

NuBits used to be a stablecoin too, but now it has lost its peg to the USD. Which means, that the same thing could happen with most stablecoins out there, since they're traded on a free market.

Nonetheless, do you believe that stablecoins will have a future? If not, why? Smiley

Yes, a true stablecoin will certainly have a future and be very useful.
The only problem at the moment, probably largely because we are still quite early in the evolution of crypto markets, is that the existing stable coins do sometimes struggle to maintain the dollar peg, and are frequently sources of controversy. I suspect these problems will fade as crypto markets mature, so yes, I do think that in future stable coins will have a solid purpose.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:14:24 AM

Of course, I now very often see how many companies are switching to Stablecoin because it is much more profitable and more reliable, I don’t know how long it will all be so popular, but I think that the demand for Stablecoins will be huge in the future.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:54:25 AM

The stable coin will be a stable coin, and the coin will have a future as I think the stable coin can be a bridge between crypto and fiat in the banks. Maybe in the future, there will be many other stable coins will come out to fill the needs in the cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency itself still growing. But stable coin will be up and down too like the other coin because the stable coin is one of the cryptocurrency.

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:12:11 AM

Stablecoin is a rather convenient instrument as it allows to use USD equivalent on blockchain. You can easily send stablecoins between exchanges or to other people with a small commission fees which cannot be said about the real USD.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:35:25 AM

Yes stable coins have a future because there are many coins in this industry but the most important coin is bitcoin and this is very trustable coin and the king of all the coins and this is very profitable coin in all the coins and this coin future is very best.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:56:51 PM

For mass adoption of crypto, stable coins will play an important role as merchants are not willingly accepting volatile coins and that could be a problem. Stable coins are important for traders as well, so they have a future.

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:48:24 AM

For mass adoption of crypto, stable coins will play an important role as merchants are not willingly accepting volatile coins and that could be a problem. Stable coins are important for traders as well, so they have a future.
why do traders choose stable coins? they trade to get a profit, if the stable coins they choose then the benefits can be a little. I myself choose assets with high trading and fast price movements every day. it's risky, but making profits from trading like that is faster.

East2

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:03:05 AM

They'd work, until the financial system collapses and they would probably lose their value by then!
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:23:57 AM

why do traders choose stable coins? they trade to get a profit, if the stable coins they choose then the benefits can be a little. I myself choose assets with high trading and fast price movements every day. it's risky, but making profits from trading like that is faster.

Traders must be choosing stablecoin to convert from crypto if they saw market seem unstable or looks in downtrend. In bull market, its not recomended to keep our asset in stablecoin because the price of crypto rising. Trading between crypto pairs looks profitable but its risky too but no pain no gain
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 01:45:10 AM

With regards ith the market situation now, it is obvious that stablecoins are rising into a positive percentage and they are capable of having a good future, and in the long run they can end up showing high price in the market.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:31:26 AM

Yes i think stable coins have a bright future and it is very useful in this volatile market, we need something that can balance the volatility of the market and this is the purpose of stable coins. We can prevent great losses on our investments because of stable coins.

shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:35:14 AM

Stablecoin will have a good future if it can develop well, of course this must also be accompanied by solid supporters too, all of my coins will have a good future if the development from time to time is also good

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:17:43 AM

For me stable coins can have a future because they are sought after for a number of companies because of low fluctuations, so they have a little difficulty, but that depends on how the developer develops the coin, especially as it is known that cryptocurrency is vulnerable to fluctuations, as you said that all coins and even the US dollar that emphasized stability remained high fluctuations.                                                      

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:02:56 AM

I think that with such volatility, which for some reason began to stretch very strongly, I would probably say that it is very profitable to have such stable coins who, at the right moment, simply do not give up and do not leave the market and will fix your deposit.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:26:38 AM

I can't see any reason why stablecoin could not have a future as long as they have their value pegged to usd and many investors still sort them out for reserve, it is essential to have stablecoin for sole purpose of the stability and has less fluctuation compare to other non stablecoin,
except when suddenly all stablecoin no longer pegged to the value of usd then who knows what will happen.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:02:36 AM

I can't see any reason why stablecoin could not have a future as long as they have their value pegged to usd and many investors still sort them out for reserve, it is essential to have stablecoin for sole purpose of the stability and has less fluctuation compare to other non stablecoin,
except when suddenly all stablecoin no longer pegged to the value of usd then who knows what will happen.

Stablecoins are kind of pointless in my view, what are they around for? You might just as well keep your funds in fiat. The real upside is in the newest tech crypto technology.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:42:52 AM

I think that with such volatility, which for some reason began to stretch very strongly, I would probably say that it is very profitable to have such stable coins who, at the right moment, simply do not give up and do not leave the market and will fix your deposit.
Stable coins are chosen by many people because stable coins will make it easier for people and can move well when the market is bad.
so that in the future it will be better and certainly will be profitable.
of course many people continue to survive and hold the coin stable because if the market improves he will benefit big.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 11:45:28 AM

They will always have a use of course. But a future, i am not sure about it.

People will use it for trading reasons but they don't really matter much.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██