Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 10:03:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Stablecoins have a future?  (Read 16400 times)
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:50:11 AM

Stablecoins legitimize and support fiat currencies, so they will be our friend - serving as a bridge between fiat and cryptocurrencies, given that they have properties of both. I welcome the abundance of stablecoins for this reason.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:54:08 AM

Well, in general, stable coins are needed. Let's say on the basis of stable coins, you can open an online store. Say the people will not worry then about the perfect deal because they gave USDT and not BTC. And those who own the store can also manage their profits.

NynaHoney

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:07:55 PM

by looking at the current stablecoin becomes a coin that has a relevant price because the price is also quite different from the other coins and even though the market is still messy, stablecoin continues to run with good and does not participate in messy coins in the market that is positive stablecoin.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:27:27 PM

by looking at the current stablecoin becomes a coin that has a relevant price because the price is also quite different from the other coins and even though the market is still messy, stablecoin continues to run with good and does not participate in messy coins in the market that is positive stablecoin.

Stable coins are needed by the trader and the market to take profits while rising and falling. Well, for the transfer of money, let's say from ETH to EOS. Yes, and stable coins can be used on the market to transfer money to investors or freely invest in projects.
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:36:27 PM

As they all saying money will disappear there will be no point for stable coins at that point. Or maybe stable coin will be linked to GOLD not to money anymore.
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 01:39:54 PM

It seems to me that only stable coins have a future. Because it is stable coins that inspire confidence and therefore they invest.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 04:03:01 PM

I think all the coins that will survive in the future are stable coins. so it must be stable coin has a good future.

and to support mass adoption, it might be better with stable coins. because people will be more interested when they know the value is stable.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:07:49 PM

When too many Stablecoins put on the market, it will lose balance. The high competition will make Stablecoins not attract investors who will eliminate. Stablecoins are not an absolute choice because when the market grows again, no one chooses it.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 04:32:17 PM

Stable coins will have a future as long as the cryptos remain ultra-volatile. But in due course of time, along with the increase in the user-base, the proportion of the free-float coins will decrease. Once that happens, the volatility will also decline and this will be bad news for the stablecoins.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:46:34 PM

It seems to me that only stable coins have a future. Because it is stable coins that inspire confidence and therefore they invest.

stablecoins are just a tool to deposit or withdraw money from the exchanges so they have a future only in this kind of role.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:00:23 PM

stable coins will be the best bridges of crypto currencies with FIAT currencies, I don't think that stable coins will be able to speculate too far but they will not die they will continue to mediate between crypto currencies and FIAT currencies.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:32:05 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2019, 09:25:28 PM by Chrystora123

the Stablecoins/Stable currency (USDT,TUSD,USDC) is a crypto coin that has the best future because it is very suitable for use as a payment instrument... I predict these coins will be used by the general public as a daily necessity transaction tool in future, because the coins exchange rate movement is not too high.

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:31:26 PM

Stablecoins have been considered among many investors to be a safe-haven for crypto's volatility. Ever since Tether (USDT) emerged, several other stablecoins have launched in order to provide people with a wide variety of options to choose from. However, the stability of stablecoins is yet to be questioned since we've seen how Tether has gone below $1 in the past.

NuBits used to be a stablecoin too, but now it has lost its peg to the USD. Which means, that the same thing could happen with most stablecoins out there, since they're traded on a free market.

Nonetheless, do you believe that stablecoins will have a future? If not, why? Smiley
Yes, I believe the stablecoins will have a future because it's as you said "they are safe-havens for crypto investors" whenever the market starts misbehaving people have a place to put their own money.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Peruvyn

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 06:32:45 PM

Yes, they will and I think their future will be in dual coins Platform for hedging. If truly we want to see full scale adoption, cryltl platforms tbat want ro target the masses must have a stablecoin for hedging in their ecosystem.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:59:41 PM

That's just a clarification of how the future is going to look like about cryptocurrency, seeing bigger companies coming in is like they have seen more than just an opportunity in crypto for the future. In times to come crypto will take a bigger chance in the world than it's doing now.
pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:03:58 PM

As soon as the cryptocurrency becomes stable. I think she will just conquer the world. In any servant we will come to her and will use it on a large scale.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:18:36 PM

I think that despite all the negative, stablecoins have a future. Considering the situation when the market is in the red zone for a long time, stablecoins are a good option to wait out the falling market. Their name speaks for itself - “stable coins.” They are not tied to the value of a particular currency. They are designed to maintain price stability. With their help, you can protect the profits from volatility, and not convert your crypto assets into fiat. However, it should be understood that the concept of "stability" is very relatively
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 10:42:05 PM

Stablecoins have been considered among many investors to be a safe-haven for crypto's volatility. Ever since Tether (USDT) emerged, several other stablecoins have launched in order to provide people with a wide variety of options to choose from. However, the stability of stablecoins is yet to be questioned since we've seen how Tether has gone below $1 in the past.

NuBits used to be a stablecoin too, but now it has lost its peg to the USD. Which means, that the same thing could happen with most stablecoins out there, since they're traded on a free market.

Nonetheless, do you believe that stablecoins will have a future? If not, why? Smiley

I don’t believe the stable coinam because they don’t have a documentary guarantee that if you are so willing, they will exchange the stablecoin for dollars any time. And since there are no guarantees, it means that everything works only on trust, which I do not have to speculators.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:30:38 PM

Yes of course, I am not a fan of stable coin but I am sure that they will have a future because I am part of those people who makes use of stable coin to carry out trading activities and make a lot of profit from the market especially when the market is bearish. I make up to 3% profit every day trading between normal coin and stable coin, it pays off a lot and I think all traders can try it out too.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:58:49 PM

One thing I know and believe, both in the crypto space and in the world is that, any project or coin with great use case will always have a future. Stablecoins are used by almost if not all traders, so yes they will continue having a brighter future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: