Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: flashcrash.io | discontinued project  (Read 716 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
JasonFC (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:46:17 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2019, 06:40:05 AM by JasonFC

Hey everybody,

flashcrash.io has been discontinued, and instead ported into the exciting Discord bot flashflip.io!

flashflip.io - instant bitcoin gambling on Discord
flashcrash.io - learn more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nauane

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:52:16 AM

Hey everybody, my name is Jason, the owner of flashcrash.io. I'm also the administrative head of the project. It is my pleasure and honour to announce flashcrash to the world - we're all really excited to show you guys everything we have in store.

House commission investment: https://flashcrash.io/invest.html
Discord server invite: https://discord.gg/ddpczaE
Contact the team: hello@flashcrash.io

You may ask: what makes flashcrash different?

- For the first time, we're going to bring to the world instant deposits and withdrawals. Players who want to play at that very moment are able to do so without waiting for a block confirmation. Additionally, withdrawals also happen in under a second, which is less of a big deal, but still pretty darn cool.

- We're going to give crash games a whole new look -- instead of the tired old bustabit v1 codebase, our brand new codebase is going to look sleek and sexy. Moreover, we will license it out, and early investors will also be receiving shares of licensing profit from time to time, which will automatically be added in their account.

- The archaic chat system of the past is gone - it's time to upgrade. We've created a beautiful hybrid of Discord and Google Chat, with windowed chats, group hangouts, and many new features that players have desperately craved but never got from a gambling website.

- A brand new automated investment system allows the public to bankroll the website. This has been possible for months on bustabit and EtherCrash, but the investor pool on major sites are diluted, and even if you invest a large sum, you'd only receive a very small share of the profits. On a new website like this, investors can get huge stakes of the bankroll, which makes investing very enticing, increasing the overall maximum game profit and thus enticing players as well.

- We are an active community of players and moderators who listen to what the people want! A myriad of cool stuff is in the works - bonus competitions, prizes, wager contests, you name it. We'll be hosting frequent giveaways and site rains, interacting with the community in a way nobody has done before.

- Our team believes in dynamic development. Instead of keeping a site static for 2 years, we believe in upgrading and adding exciting new features all the time, on users' demand. This means new coins, possibly new games, and lots of other fun stuff that we're just beginning to get started on.

- My personal favourite: we are going to be incorporating peer-to-peer games built into the chat shortly after the site releases. This means, at the click of a button, you can challenge your friends to a game of rock-paper-scissors or coinflip, between each other, without the house being involved. This is the first time anyone has made gambling amongst friends so fun and seamless, and we're super stoked to see how it will shape up. We think this will be our most popular new feature.

All this, and a lot more, is in the works by the flashcrash team. As the website and roadmap shows, we have a release slated for June 5th, 2019. We really can't wait, and we hope to see you guys there!

Love,
Jason

Just visited your site the first time, here is my view.

I can only see the investments open on the site but there are no gambling games yet. I wonder if the site is still in development mode ?
Also please let us know when will the site be fully functional ?
JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:57:52 AM

At the moment, the site is still in development. As I mentioned in the original post, we have a final release slated for June 5th, 2019, so it's quite far off. This thread is just to announce that we're here, and to get users excited, because our team sure as hell can't wait to show you guys what we made! Feel free to hop into our Discord server; we already have a little community going. We also hope to open a beta testing version in the coming 2 months, so you guys can get a sneak peak of what's to come.

nauane

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:04:08 AM

At the moment, the site is still in development. As I mentioned in the original post, we have a final release slated for June 5th, 2019, so it's quite far off. This thread is just to announce that we're here, and to get users excited, because our team sure as hell can't wait to show you guys what we made! Feel free to hop into our Discord server; we already have a little community going. We also hope to open a beta testing version in the coming 2 months, so you guys can get a sneak peak of what's to come.

Ok that is great. Also tell me know why are you accepting funds for investment on your site ? What is the actual use and benefit to us if we invest there as an early investors ?
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:06:39 AM

- My personal favourite: we are going to be incorporating peer-to-peer games built into the chat shortly after the site releases. This means, at the click of a button, you can challenge your friends to a game of rock-paper-scissors or coinflip, between each other, without the house being involved. This is the first time anyone has made gambling amongst friends so fun and seamless, and we're super stoked to see how it will shape up. We think this will be our most popular new feature.

I like this feature of yours. I think with this added feature in your site a lot of people will be gambling not totally gambling but gambling for fun with friends involve.

I'm looking forward to this and will keep an eye on this thread.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:14:09 AM

Ok that is great. Also tell me know why are you accepting funds for investment on your site ? What is the actual use and benefit to us if we invest there as an early investors ?

Why they are accepting investment? I believe it is to build up bankroll, so once they are released then they will have enough bankroll to start with their own starting bankroll plus the investment. What the benefits for investor? Surely it is just like other investment in gambling site bankroll, you can earn profit as you act like the house based on your investment amount. It seems that you have never invested in any gambling site's bankroll before.

@OP, your target of the crowd fundraising is 20btc, how if it will not reach that amount? Just a suggestion, I think you should use an escrow first for this earlier investors so people will not worry of something bad.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mastercon

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:19:36 AM

The site look great. Looking forward to gamble my money on your site. But before gamble i want some answers. The site is under construction why you're accepting investment now,  can you tell us what's the benefits we gain by investing our money on that site which in still under construction ?
JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:32:51 AM

All good questions!

So, there are two types of investors involved in this project: early investors, and bankroll investors. The site is currently open for early investors, who receive a permanent stake in the house commission. The house commission will always go up every day, regardless of variance, because it is a percentage of the total wagered volume. The funding raised from this round will go into sever costs, development costs, and initial bankroll for the site. Now, bankroll investors simply fund the house. If players lose, they win, and if players win, they lose. This is more profitable (usually), but there is a risk involved, and bankroll investors may lose money. On the other hand, early investors gain revenue every single day, but the amount of the revenue itself depends on the site's wagered volume, which still remains to be seen.

The current funding we have received is sufficient for rudimentary development of the site, with a slated release of perhaps July or so. We are looking forward to meeting the full funding goal - however, if the full funding goal is not met, this will not change anything. Early investors will still receive their share of the house commission (revenue from which they can withdraw at any time), and the site will open as per normal. In the (very) unlikely situation that the site fails to release, all early investors will be refunded in full.

Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:23:48 AM

The site look great. Looking forward to gamble my money on your site. But before gamble i want some answers. The site is under construction why you're accepting investment now,  can you tell us what's the benefits we gain by investing our money on that site which in still under construction ?
The previous poster literally answered all your queries by providing detailed explanations.

Its always risky investing in such websites which is why you need to do your research before deciding to invest or not. The website does look pretty simple currently.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:40:46 AM

<<snip>>
If you will do crowdfunding, I suggest you to have a roadmap and at least a one pager whitepaper that contains all your essential information and it will be ease to all of you. Yet, I'm still puzzle why you need to raise fund if you have said you already have sufficient fund to develop the project.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:05:58 AM

For your information, there are already websites that have instant deposits, first site that comes in my mind is wixiplay, no confirmation needed for deposits.
As for the rest of your new features, i guess we have to wait Smiley
JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:12:22 AM

<<snip>>
If you will do crowdfunding, I suggest you to have a roadmap and at least a one pager whitepaper that contains all your essential information and it will be ease to all of you. Yet, I'm still puzzle why you need to raise fund if you have said you already have sufficient fund to develop the project.

We started accepting early investors a few days ago, and since then, about 25% of our funding goal has been met. This is enough for a rudimentary, working version of our website, although it will take a bit longer to complete. Hopefully, the remaining 75% gets filled.

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:21:12 AM

<<snip>>

We started accepting early investors a few days ago, and since then, about 25% of our funding goal has been met. This is enough for a rudimentary, working version of our website, although it will take a bit longer to complete. Hopefully, the remaining 75% gets filled.
Reaching almost 25% funding isnt that bad but how can we sure that those arent just dummy investment schemes just to lure out people who would to jump in too?

Just said above even this is still on development we cant still be sure on how this will guarantee possible investors to make profits either in bankroll or sole site investor.You havent
even show us the concept of such site.How would someone be convinced to invest on?

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Crypto Girl

Merit: 294

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:08:06 PM

Reaching almost 25% funding isnt that bad but how can we sure that those arent just dummy investment schemes just to lure out people who would to jump in too?
For the sake of transparency, they could provide their address showing the funds, if this can lessen the doubt then why not?
After all this was done by others that conduct crowdfunding.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
okala

Merit: 114

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:03:05 PM

Nice website and good graphics the features are really great just that there are no games in there yet, how old is the platform and when is it going to be in operational, I like the fact that there is no minimum and maximum withdrawal and deposits. Hope you guys will also consider to take deposits in other cryptocurrencies.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:02:31 PM

Hey everybody, my name is Jason, the owner of flashcrash.io. I'm also the administrative head of the project. It is my pleasure and honour to announce flashcrash to the world - we're all really excited to show you guys everything we have in store.

House commission investment: https://flashcrash.io/invest.html
Discord server invite: https://discord.gg/ddpczaE
Contact the team: hello@flashcrash.io

You may ask: what makes flashcrash different?

- For the first time, we're going to bring to the world instant deposits and withdrawals. Players who want to play at that very moment are able to do so without waiting for a block confirmation. Additionally, withdrawals also happen in under a second, which is less of a big deal, but still pretty darn cool.

- We're going to give crash games a whole new look -- instead of the tired old bustabit v1 codebase, our brand new codebase is going to look sleek and sexy. Moreover, we will license it out, and early investors will also be receiving shares of licensing profit from time to time, which will automatically be added in their account.

- The archaic chat system of the past is gone - it's time to upgrade. We've created a beautiful hybrid of Discord and Google Chat, with windowed chats, group hangouts, and many new features that players have desperately craved but never got from a gambling website.

- A brand new automated investment system allows the public to bankroll the website. This has been possible for months on bustabit and EtherCrash, but the investor pool on major sites are diluted, and even if you invest a large sum, you'd only receive a very small share of the profits. On a new website like this, investors can get huge stakes of the bankroll, which makes investing very enticing, increasing the overall maximum game profit and thus enticing players as well.

- We are an active community of players and moderators who listen to what the people want! A myriad of cool stuff is in the works - bonus competitions, prizes, wager contests, you name it. We'll be hosting frequent giveaways and site rains, interacting with the community in a way nobody has done before.

- Our team believes in dynamic development. Instead of keeping a site static for 2 years, we believe in upgrading and adding exciting new features all the time, on users' demand. This means new coins, possibly new games, and lots of other fun stuff that we're just beginning to get started on.

All this, and a lot more, is in the works by the flashcrash team. As the website and roadmap shows, we have a release slated for June 5th, 2019. We really can't wait, and we hope to see you guys there!

Love,
Jason
I hope it could start soon I really love crash games I hope I could be lucky in your site.
I always lose when it comes to gambling and since you have mention that you would have some bonus competion on the site for your gamblers I think this could also attract more gambler.
If I am still unlucky in your site then I guess I could still earn profit in gambling through your investment .
Best regards to your team hope to see your site soon.

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 05:55:19 PM

Do you provide private preview of your gambling platform for possible investors?

I can't see any reason joining your fund raising due to lack of much more detailed information. You need to provide more transparency about your current team and github page perhaps to check your current progress.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
nakamura12

Activity: 2268
Merit: 669

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:15:23 AM

Do you provide private preview of your gambling platform for possible investors?

I can't see any reason joining your fund raising due to lack of much more detailed information. You need to provide more transparency about your current team and github page perhaps to check your current progress.
Let's just wait for further announce from their team, as far as I can see about their site I think it's still in development as the thread title goes "an upcoming" which meansthat their site and games are not launched yet since the op is not yet active at this time.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:45:10 PM

The early fundraising investment is increased, it was around 4btc at the first time OP created this thread and now it is 6.745btc. Is there an end date of this early investment or it is open until you release the final version of your game? Maybe you need to add some images on how your site may looks like. I believe you have a design already, I think it may help you to introduce your site better as well as to attract investors.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nauane

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:06:45 PM

I have again visited the site and disappointed to see that funds  raised are still stuck at about 6 BTC raised. If the initial investments were so fast to raise 6 BTC why in the last 14 days there is no more investments ?  Huh  I think they need to promote more in order to raise the funds.
You can see it from here  https://flashcrash.io/invest.html
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: