Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:15:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple is a Trojan Horse  (Read 248 times)
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:35:58 AM

Ripple is centralized and not a crypto currency. Not going to type out an essay explaining the technical reasons why ripple is centralized, and most people on this forum probably know anyway and there’s tones of info and articles all over the net for those who want to know, here’s one https://blog.bitmex.com/the-ripple-story/

Question: So what will happen to the cryptocurrency market if Ripple becomes the biggest, most dominant and widely distributed and used network/cryptocurrency?
Answer: We will lose control of the market and our one chance at a decentralized currency.

Question: Money is controlled by people, so do you think those people are going to give up that control?
Answer: No.

Question: So, if a new form of money outside of their control is invented which is a threat to them what are those people going to do?
Answer: Try to control it.

Question: How?
Answer: I think they must invent another “cryptocurrency” to control the market.

Question: What types of characteristics should this cryptocurrency exhibit?
Answer: Centralized. Controlled. Heavily funded. Backed with the support of big banks etc.

Question: What will happen if the attitude of people are like “I don’t give a fuck man, as long as it keeps going up, lambo time”
Answer: You will have contributed directly to all future generations including your own children of not having freedom.

Question: So if you don’t believe Ripple is the Trojan Horse then you have to believe either:

A: The people who control money don’t want to control it anymore.
B: Another cryptocurrency is a Trojan Horse.

Question: There MUST be a cryptocurrency being used for control, so what cryptocurrency do you then suspect of being a Trojan Horse?

A brilliant perspective from you. Although some people might see it as antagonistic but then Ripple has less business in crypto because it doesn't amount to all or the core characteristics of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:34:41 PM

Yes, I am fully aware that ripple is centralized this is the main reason I am not and can never be a fan of that cryptocurrency until something is done about making the coin a decentralized coin, I know that the price of ripple is going to soar in the future because they have the money to create a hype and not because we have a lot of people who love the idea, it is totally against satoshi plan on how a decentralized platform should be.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:55:53 PM

We are at the beginning of the blockchain revolution and we do not know exactly how crypto will look like in 10 years.
Which solution will prevail and be the winner.
Maybe a coin, which is even not existing today, who knows....
The only thing we can be sure: crypto will stay.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:23:48 AM

Ripple has always been a scam and it shouldn't even be listed on coin tracking websites.  It is not even a crypto currency!!! It is just a centralized spreadsheet but newbies continue to buy it.
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:04:38 AM

Ripple excellent and promising project and all who do not believe in it will lose a lot. The time will come when it will show its strength and my opinion that it will be the first cryptocurrency that will be accepted by our society as digital money.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:57:48 AM

Do you mean Ripple might be a thing or a factor on how cryptocurrency will be destroyed?, i think that might be possible because if you are thinking that ripple might do that because it is bank by a centralize sector which are banks well if that's the case i think this might be wrong because many of the banks are starting to adapt the system or else they might be wiped out. I guess they are coming from a point of collaboration to avoid the gradual disruption of the technology itself.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print