Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:08:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Price Prediction 2019 – ETH Price May Touch $1450 In 2019  (Read 254 times)
DroppedM (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:55:28 AM

Recently Ethereum price surged by around 20% and went past its resistance level, i.e, 165 USD, accelerating towards $200 mark. Ethereum is performing better than Bitcoin as stated by ConsenSys, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, smart contracts and ICOs. Recently a report by Electric firm, a crypto asset management firm, stated that Ethereum development is as twice as Bitcoin development if the current scenario is considered. A couple of days back, Sparkpool, an Ethereum mining pool, received a payment of more than 2,000 ETH just for mining one blockEthereum recently launched its first pre-release of phase zero officially, in its transition to Ethereum 2.0 (Serenity). This is aimed at making Ethereum better and faster. The final completion date is set around sometime in 2021. Even Ethereum has come up with fastest and an ad-free blockchain explorer, EnjinX, which would definitely make ETH more accessible to the mainstream market.

The Ethereum roadmap was divided into five major parts, with Byzantium and Constantinople being part of one phase called Metropolis, which is mentioned in the Ethereum roadmap for January 2019 This is a huge step in Ethereum's approach towards success. Anyway, Ethereum fork upgrade is also going to happen sometime in late February. Vitalik Buterin spoke about the future of Ethereum scaling at its TechCrunch Sessions Blockchain event in Switzerland’s “crypto valley” saying that the demand for using public blockchains is high and we need to up the stability in order to meet that demand.

Read more: Ethereum Hard Fork'19- Know Everything About 3 Upcoming ETH Hard Forks

2019 looks bright for Ethereum as HTC Blockchain Phone Exodus 1(which is only accepting Bitcoin and Ethereum) has already been launched in advance on December 12, 2018, and is ready for purchase.  Even Ethereum is expected to experience their Constantinople hard fork in February 2019, wherein the block times would start to increase, and by May 2019  the difficulty bomb is expected to reach 30-second block times. Joseph Lubin, the co-creator of Ethereum and the founder of ConsenSys tweeted that price going low is not a big deal, look at the Ethereum adoption rate, it is not going down at all.

Ethereum has been gathering a lot of interest amongst the cryptizens which have lead  ETH market capitalization to reach 10.5 Billion USD with 104,739,371 ETH as its current circulating supply.

Read more: 2 Major Reasons Behind Ethereum's Dramatic Decline

What is Ethereum (ETH)?

Ethereum, introduced by Vitalik Buterin has drawn a lot of attention from the crypto enthusiasts, for securing the second position with the largest market capitalization. Ethereum, as a platform, enables dozens of cryptocurrencies to exist, without having to build their own blockchain technology. Ethereum enables developers to build smart contracts, that automatically execute tasks when certain stated conditions are met.

Ethereum has two main functions: keeping things running smoothly by compensating the mining nodes and pay people under smart contracts platform.

Market prediction for Ethereum price 2019

With the market being so volatile and the sudden downfall of ether, predicting the price of the cryptocurrencies is not an easy task.

Let’s consider the eminent publications and personalities, and their statement regarding the Ethereum (ETH) price prediction, which will give us a fairer idea:

#1 Joseph Raczynski Ethereum Price Prediction 2019

The founder of Joe Technologist.com and a blockchain enthusiast with 153K twitter follower, Joseph Raczynski predicts that the value of Ethereum might reach $1200 by the end of 2019. He even stated that the ETH network has the largest developer community and that Ethereum's proof of concept is popular among institutional investors.

#2 Ian McLeod Ethereum Price Prediction 2019

Ian McLeod, an influential technology expert of Thomas Crown Art predicts that Ethereum might reach something more than $500 by 2019 as it might experience a global and monumental breakout. He mentions that BTC might lose 50% of its crypto market share to ETH in 5 years or so.

#3 Nigel Green Ethereum Price Prediction 2019

The deVere group, one of the leading International Financial consulting firms'  CEO Nigel Green, predicted that Ethereum would reach more than $2500 by 2019. He stated three reasons for ETH price increase- more platforms used for trading and more demand for digital currencies, increased use of smart contracts and the decentralization of cloud computing.

#4 Trading Beasts Ethereum Price Prediction 2019

According to the website, Trading Beasts, the price of Ether might reach $908 by the end of 2019, the average price might revolve around $650. That was a very conservative, yet realistic price prediction for Ethereum.

#5 Brian Schuster Ethereum Price Prediction 2019

The founder of Ark Capital LLC, Brian Schuster made a very bullish and optimistic prediction. He believes that Ethereum may reach $100,000 in another 5 years or so, and will eventually replace gold with crypto.

Our verdict on Ethereum price prediction

Even though the crypto market has seen a downside towards the ending of 2018, Ethereum is going to take an upward surge in the coming year and it can touch around $1400 in 2019, because of the growth and developments planned in ETH's roadmap. Eric Wall, a cryptocurrency researcher at Cinnober, stated that blockchain projects which raised hundreds of millions of dollars in Ether in the past year dumped the digital asset on the crypto exchange market, creating a domino effect across the major exchanges worldwide.

One of the engineers of Ethereum Virtual Machine(EVM) very recently published about the Devcon4 conference that happened in two months back where ETH cofounders Vitalik Buterin and Joseph Lubin was also present. He mentioned that the meeting was mainly summoned to discuss the upgrades of the Ethereum network(like the introduction of storage fees for smart contracts), also labeled as Ethereum 1x, which might be implemented in mid-2019

Read more: Bitcoin Price Prediction 2019 - BTC Price to Touch $23500 in 2019

Ethereum price prediction 2019

On 2019 Ethereum may heavily boost its price and totally take an upward turn. We assume as high predictable a mass adoption of this cryptocurrency next months. We expect in 2019, Ethereum might rise with strong capitalization and consequently a concrete value per coin increase. It might experience frequent ups and downs in the first and second quarter. From the third quarter, it will start growing at a steady pace from $484 in July to around $1449.89 in 2019.

read more on: https://coinswitch.co

About CoinSwitch

CoinSwitch.co is the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange aggregator which supports 300+ coins and over 45,000+ pairs. It provides an easier way of trading through global exchanges like KuCoin, IDEX, Changelly, Cryptopia, ChangeNow and Changer without creating an account on them. If you are interested in buying cryptos, do give it a try!

*This price prediction is based on the data collected from various sources. This should not be considered as an investing parameter and user should do their own research before investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gryosletul

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:49:43 AM

Pretty optimistic forecast. I can hardly believe that such a price can be in 2019. But it can be.
jules88

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:58:57 AM

Pretty optimistic forecast. I can hardly believe that such a price can be in 2019. But it can be.
we have seen a lot of such materials, but there is no certainty that this is how it all will be but the material is certainly worth attention.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:17:09 AM

Based on your analysis, price increases are almost impossible for ETH because most price increases only occur when ETH has some big news or ETH is interested in whales. Perhaps getting a full price of $1450 will not happen because the demand for ETH investment is still very low compared to other pennies and there is no reason for ETH to become a good coin of the year now on

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:34:45 AM

That's possible, we are doubting ETH that's why we don't believe it can achieve that price just this year.
I'm looking at the graph here - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

It can be seen in the graph that ETH has a price of less than $100 in May 2018 but it did pump in a short time and reach it's ATH of $1377 last Jan 14 2018. Counting on the months of it's journey going to the ATH, that's more or less 9 months, and therefore it's possible this year since we still have 9 months to end this year.  

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:38:25 AM

Based on your analysis, price increases are almost impossible for ETH because most price increases only occur when ETH has some big news or ETH is interested in whales. Perhaps getting a full price of $1450 will not happen because the demand for ETH investment is still very low compared to other pennies and there is no reason for ETH to become a good coin of the year now on

I wonder what it will look like. But in any case I would like to believe in such forecasts as I keep ETH
jules88

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:54:10 AM

That's possible, we are doubting ETH that's why we don't believe it can achieve that price just this year.

It can be seen in the graph that ETH has a price of less than $100 in May 2018 but it did pump in a short time and reach it's ATH of $1377 last Jan 14 2018. Counting on the months of it's journey going to the ATH, that's more or less 9 months, and therefore it's possible this year since we still have 9 months to end this year.  
after the price drop 10 times of the maximum I little hard to believe in it. But it remains to wait, I'm not ready to sell my cryptocurrency at this price.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:28:32 PM

I don't have any predicting for ethereum, but I am sure that ethereum can increase back to the highest price and we will see it later. And if that is not happening in this year, then it might be happening in the next year. We still have much time to see it happens later, and while the price is not too high, we can buy more ethereum from now on, so we don't miss the party to sell the ethereum at the highest price.

Many speculators telling about the chance for the ethereum to increase with showing so many of chart they made but they still don't know when it's happening. So we need to be patient, and the price now is ready to increase higher. Don't forget to buy if you believe that ethereum can increase again.
Nianneyanahoni

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:22:43 PM

I don't have any predicting for ethereum, but I am sure that ethereum can increase back to the highest price and we will see it later. And if that is not happening in this year, then it might be happening in the next year. We still have much time to see it happens later, and while the price is not too high, we can buy more ethereum from now on, so we don't miss the party to sell the ethereum at the highest price.

Many speculators telling about the chance for the ethereum to increase with showing so many of chart they made but they still don't know when it's happening. So we need to be patient, and the price now is ready to increase higher. Don't forget to buy if you believe that ethereum can increase again.

Well, at least you advise buying now? and do you believe in the growth prospects of this market?
linxinyuan

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:28:26 PM

Well, at least you advise buying now? and do you believe in the growth prospects of this market?
well then everyone should decide for themselves. for example, I bought a dash for $ 500 and want to sell it for at least 1500
haninah26

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 01:29:57 PM

well then everyone should decide for themselves. for example, I bought a dash for $ 500 and want to sell it for at least 1500

you might have to wait a few years for that.  because I do not see any real prerequisites for the situation on the market to change.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:33:34 PM

The price of ethereum was predicted to go above the ath during 2018 for some reason. This expectation continued throughout the year, every month starting was predicted to provide with a growth initiation. To the expectation the price fell low to $100. Now once again similar pattern of growth is being predicted to happen this year. This time it has got increased probability than previous year. Now slowly along with bitcoin the price of ethereum keeps moving forward, upon which can expect price to go above the previous ath at the earliest.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:57:14 PM

I'll watch your prediction come true. But I do not see anything in the market for this to change.
let's see. exchanges can quite easily manipulate the rates of cryptocurrencies and we can see any numbers until the end of the year.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:04:35 PM

I'll watch your prediction come true. But I do not see anything in the market for this to change.
let's see. exchanges can quite easily manipulate the rates of cryptocurrencies and we can see any numbers until the end of the year.

I don't think so if they were manipulation the rates, and all I knew exactly was the volume of trading in each exchanges. However, it's kind of obvious changes on every crypto price once there's a possible price pumps to initially spike evenly but turns down quickly. That's always possible to see eth price could sway to that price of $1450 or greater than.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:40:02 PM

That prediction isn't possible to happen on this situation  because market is keep blooming now.  And that level is very easy to reach . But we should not expect it will stay above for long time because you know market now always change direction especially when there's a negative news all over the internet which is there's a reaction suddenly.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:51:15 PM

that is what is called trading if you want to get the benefits you want you also have to wait patiently for the price of ethereum to experience the increase you want

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:48:46 PM

My prediction about the ethereum is it will be like double then the value at the end of this year from today definitely be the possibility to take a huge pump in this situation is available because the market condition is not so bad if it was take a chance definitely I will be successful.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:58:29 PM

Recently Ethereum price surged by around 20% and went past its resistance level, i.e, 165 USD, accelerating towards $200 mark. Ethereum is performing better than Bitcoin as stated by ConsenSys, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, smart contracts and ICOs. Recently a report by Electric firm, a crypto asset management firm, stated that Ethereum development is as twice as Bitcoin development if the current scenario is considered. A couple of days back, Sparkpool, an Ethereum mining pool, received a payment of more than 2,000 ETH just for mining one blockEthereum recently launched its first pre-release of phase zero officially, in its transition to Ethereum 2.0 (Serenity). This is aimed at making Ethereum better and faster. The final completion date is set around sometime in 2021. Even Ethereum has come up with fastest and an ad-free blockchain explorer, EnjinX, which would definitely make ETH more accessible to the mainstream market.

The Ethereum roadmap was divided into five major parts, with Byzantium and Constantinople being part of one phase called Metropolis, which is mentioned in the Ethereum roadmap for January 2019 This is a huge step in Ethereum's approach towards success. Anyway, Ethereum fork upgrade is also going to happen sometime in late February. Vitalik Buterin spoke about the future of Ethereum scaling at its TechCrunch Sessions Blockchain event in Switzerland’s “crypto valley” saying that the demand for using public blockchains is high and we need to up the stability in order to meet that demand.

Read more: Ethereum Hard Fork'19- Know Everything About 3 Upcoming ETH Hard Forks

2019 looks bright for Ethereum as HTC Blockchain Phone Exodus 1(which is only accepting Bitcoin and Ethereum) has already been launched in advance on December 12, 2018, and is ready for purchase.  Even Ethereum is expected to experience their Constantinople hard fork in February 2019, wherein the block times would start to increase, and by May 2019  the difficulty bomb is expected to reach 30-second block times. Joseph Lubin, the co-creator of Ethereum and the founder of ConsenSys tweeted that price going low is not a big deal, look at the Ethereum adoption rate, it is not going down at all.

Ethereum has been gathering a lot of interest amongst the cryptizens which have lead  ETH market capitalization to reach 10.5 Billion USD with 104,739,371 ETH as its current circulating supply.

Read more: 2 Major Reasons Behind Ethereum's Dramatic Decline

What is Ethereum (ETH)?

Ethereum, introduced by Vitalik Buterin has drawn a lot of attention from the crypto enthusiasts, for securing the second position with the largest market capitalization. Ethereum, as a platform, enables dozens of cryptocurrencies to exist, without having to build their own blockchain technology. Ethereum enables developers to build smart contracts, that automatically execute tasks when certain stated conditions are met.

Ethereum has two main functions: keeping things running smoothly by compensating the mining nodes and pay people under smart contracts platform.

Market prediction for Ethereum price 2019

With the market being so volatile and the sudden downfall of ether, predicting the price of the cryptocurrencies is not an easy task.

Let’s consider the eminent publications and personalities, and their statement regarding the Ethereum (ETH) price prediction, which will give us a fairer idea:

#1 Joseph Raczynski Ethereum Price Prediction 2019

The founder of Joe Technologist.com and a blockchain enthusiast with 153K twitter follower, Joseph Raczynski predicts that the value of Ethereum might reach $1200 by the end of 2019. He even stated that the ETH network has the largest developer community and that Ethereum's proof of concept is popular among institutional investors.

#2 Ian McLeod Ethereum Price Prediction 2019

Ian McLeod, an influential technology expert of Thomas Crown Art predicts that Ethereum might reach something more than $500 by 2019 as it might experience a global and monumental breakout. He mentions that BTC might lose 50% of its crypto market share to ETH in 5 years or so.

#3 Nigel Green Ethereum Price Prediction 2019

The deVere group, one of the leading International Financial consulting firms'  CEO Nigel Green, predicted that Ethereum would reach more than $2500 by 2019. He stated three reasons for ETH price increase- more platforms used for trading and more demand for digital currencies, increased use of smart contracts and the decentralization of cloud computing.

#4 Trading Beasts Ethereum Price Prediction 2019

According to the website, Trading Beasts, the price of Ether might reach $908 by the end of 2019, the average price might revolve around $650. That was a very conservative, yet realistic price prediction for Ethereum.

#5 Brian Schuster Ethereum Price Prediction 2019

The founder of Ark Capital LLC, Brian Schuster made a very bullish and optimistic prediction. He believes that Ethereum may reach $100,000 in another 5 years or so, and will eventually replace gold with crypto.

Our verdict on Ethereum price prediction

Even though the crypto market has seen a downside towards the ending of 2018, Ethereum is going to take an upward surge in the coming year and it can touch around $1400 in 2019, because of the growth and developments planned in ETH's roadmap. Eric Wall, a cryptocurrency researcher at Cinnober, stated that blockchain projects which raised hundreds of millions of dollars in Ether in the past year dumped the digital asset on the crypto exchange market, creating a domino effect across the major exchanges worldwide.

One of the engineers of Ethereum Virtual Machine(EVM) very recently published about the Devcon4 conference that happened in two months back where ETH cofounders Vitalik Buterin and Joseph Lubin was also present. He mentioned that the meeting was mainly summoned to discuss the upgrades of the Ethereum network(like the introduction of storage fees for smart contracts), also labeled as Ethereum 1x, which might be implemented in mid-2019

Read more: Bitcoin Price Prediction 2019 - BTC Price to Touch $23500 in 2019

Ethereum price prediction 2019

On 2019 Ethereum may heavily boost its price and totally take an upward turn. We assume as high predictable a mass adoption of this cryptocurrency next months. We expect in 2019, Ethereum might rise with strong capitalization and consequently a concrete value per coin increase. It might experience frequent ups and downs in the first and second quarter. From the third quarter, it will start growing at a steady pace from $484 in July to around $1449.89 in 2019.

read more on: https://coinswitch.co

About CoinSwitch

CoinSwitch.co is the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange aggregator which supports 300+ coins and over 45,000+ pairs. It provides an easier way of trading through global exchanges like KuCoin, IDEX, Changelly, Cryptopia, ChangeNow and Changer without creating an account on them. If you are interested in buying cryptos, do give it a try!

*This price prediction is based on the data collected from various sources. This should not be considered as an investing parameter and user should do their own research before investing.

I don't expect much more development but if it was continue to develop without any following with very stable development will be the right scenario in this situation to who attract everyone to be reversed in the ethereum investment.
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:25:59 PM

It could happen and maybe your statement could come true because we know that last year ethereum was able to reach $ 1k, even though for now it looks very difficult but we must continue to believe that everything can happen to the market.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 09:57:41 PM

There are many good estimations for ETH for this year. I can not give opinion about it. A great move is difficult without innovation in the market where btc is the ruler.

It can be seen in the graph that ETH has a price of less than $100 in May 2018
2018? It should be 2017.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: