Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:32:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 1863 times)
awen478

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:06:05 PM

I think it's impossible. There will be too big ping and the video will slow down. Videos must be stored on quality servers.
wirenos

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:51:26 PM

Interesting. With the whole bunch of problems that youtube causes to creators - new video resource on a blockchain can be appealing...
Maybe they can bring something new to copyright management at least
joalated

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:04:30 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2019, 08:00:47 AM by joalated

Interesting. With the whole bunch of problems that youtube causes to creators - new video resource on a blockchain can be appealing...

That is very unlikely that anyone can bring anything new in video resource management in general. And building a new community that will be able to stand competition with youtube and vimeo - it's tough if it possible at all
wirenos

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:14:50 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2019, 08:01:55 AM by wirenos

That is very unlikely that anyone can bring anything new in video resource management in general. And building a new community that will be able to stand competition with youtube and vimeo - it's tough if it possible at all

Look, their first point in the video is about viewers. Viewers can get a reward for taking their role in the community and it all depends on how convenient it will be...
Basically, if users move somewhere for profit or entertainment - creators will catch up. All can be changed quickly - you will never know what would be next big thing
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:40:06 AM

I think it's impossible. There will be too big ping and the video will slow down. Videos must be stored on quality servers.
This is a video not a game for the PC and I think that ping should not be any problems. Although everything will depend on each specific provider.
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:50:07 AM

This is a video not a game for the PC and I think that ping should not be any problems. Although everything will depend on each specific provider.
still, it will be interesting to wait for working prototypes to see how it will all work. And it would be good to make a client application since the browser consumes a lot of resources.
legendaryloki

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:17:12 AM

But we also have to admit that it will be quite difficult to compete with YouTube. Now 90% of all videos in the world are stored on YouTube.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:38:15 AM

Look, their first point in the video is about viewers. Viewers can get a reward for taking their role in the community and it all depends on how convenient it will be...
Basically, if users move somewhere for profit or entertainment - creators will catch up. All can be changed quickly - you will never know what would be next big thing

I think you're absolutely right. the project offer a good profit for both users and content authors. So he has every chance to become popular of course if the team implements all that promises.
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:16:07 AM

I think you're absolutely right. the project offer a good profit for both users and content authors. So he has every chance to become popular of course if the team implements all that promises.
Yes now we see that the world is changing and YouTube becomes too politicized and blocks users for their opinion. perhaps a decentralized platform will be able to help us with this right now.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 11:27:28 AM

tell us when we can see the working prototypes and what will be the interface.  And also it will be interesting whether full-length films on this platform.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:04:41 PM

tell us when we can see the working prototypes and what will be the interface.  And also it will be interesting whether full-length films on this platform.
and also I wonder how will the moderation of content?
and will I be able to add videos for which I do not have copyright?
Nirvana25

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:39:32 PM

and also I wonder how will the moderation of content?
and will I be able to add videos for which I do not have copyright?
I think it is better to wait until the alpha version to understand how it will work in practice. I will wait and monitor the growth of this project.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 01:32:27 PM

will there be a bounty program at the moment? I would really like to get some coins to use on the platform immediately after launch.
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:44:16 PM

Do you want all videos to be stored in a decentralized network of computers?
technically, it will not be so easy to implement. but in any case, this is something new in the video content market. so the project is worth attention.
Chrinday

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:52:06 AM

a good question and I would be interested in how it will work in practice. tell me when will the working prototypes?
legendaryloki

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:27:59 AM

in any case, the network should work very quickly so that users do not feel discomfort. But the concept itself is technically very interesting for me.
vinsdgreat

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:28:22 AM

tell me if the team will participate in conferences and other events. ? I think this is an important point for the development of the project?
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:31:05 AM

it seems to me that it will be difficult to technically implement storage on users ' PCs without using servers. do you think it's real?
it seems to me that all this can be real. But the system will automatically pick up PCs that are geographically closer to the user.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:00:51 AM

I wonder how much space on my PC will take this software? already have information about this ?
Chrinday

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:24:32 AM

Hey. tell me what type of content will be on the platform?  and you already have any agreements with advertisers?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: