Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 02:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] Discounted Gift Cards for BTC! 80-84% [US Cards]  (Read 131 times)
CorwellsGC (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:01:37 PM

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum but I thought it'd be a great way to advertise.

My name is Simon and I'm here to sell discounted gift cards. Please read the full post before reaching out or contacting me.

First of all, I understand that I'm new to the forum and may not appear to be very trustworthy or have a long line of credit you can refer to. That's why I'm willing to go first on smaller amounts ($25 cards). To be frank, I'm only looking for long term buyers. If you only want to buy ONE card, please do not reach out. I do not wish to take any risks for a small one-time profit.

In any case, here's the list of gift cards that I am currently selling: I ONLY accept cryptocurrency.

- Amazon US (Physical Cards with Receipts): 83%
- Google Play: 80%
- Home Depot: 84%
- Nordstrom: 80%

Prices are negotiable. Payment method is not. Please contact me via Telegram!

Telegram Username: @simoncorwells
MiLkz

Activity: 620
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:34:51 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2019, 12:30:37 AM by MiLkz

Yet another alt of these users:

Realek
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5117361

CynicalToast
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097415.0

His messaging accounts:
@christopherlins
Toasty#4620
@Realek
live:erickchencb

His and/or Russian accomplice messaging accounts:
dobinvest#7479
@cryptotig
smartinvesting777
@HadZept
justn1ck@exploit.im

there was more, but I forget..

he has some shady ass cards, deals with some shady ass Russian guy(Artem Dobrovolsky?)..lol

DEAL WITH EXTREME CAUTION

EDIT:
Below he asks for screenshots connecting him to his alts.  There are none.  He is more intelligent than your average fraudster and changes his contact info each time he makes a new persona.  

..however, each time he is basically selling the same thing, same amounts, same "business" plan, same way of speaking, ect..
CorwellsGC (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:45:46 PM

Hi, who are you?

This is my only account and I just opened it. Please point out how I'm affiliated with these other profiles with screenshots. I believe I've never interacted with you via any messaging platform.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: