Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:20:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is following the same path of 2017  (Read 2055 times)
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:22:35 AM

but the way bitcoin is behaving now is slightly slower than compared to 2017. The graph from 2017 cannot be compared to the year 2019. There are still so many factors to consider why the phenomenon that happened way back 2017 is not conclusive that the same will happen this year. many have joined the bandwagon when they heard bitcoin brings easy money, they rode on the crypto waves that results in a high investment rate along with high value at the end of 2017. It can be theorized that the hype of 2019 can stimulate an imminent reversal of graphs dumping on late comers. we can never be confident on data that these graphs are showing. invest on your own risk.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:03:46 AM

I see a lot of similarities from the start of the uptrend in 2017 and what we see now. We probably see a lot of new bitcoins owners in the next few years that alone will push the price up to December 2017 level and beyond
I am seeing it, but I also see that this year we will have a better bull run compared to 2017.
Bigger volume is what we are seeing now, so probably with this volume building up, we might achieved a new ATH and altcoins will then follow and moon.
actually, the potential for this year is also quite large, and enough potential to approach the price of ATH from bitcoin. we don't know what will happen at the end of the year, and when the price can't exceed ATH this year, at least the price will approach, and the new ATH can be reached in the new year.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:37:59 AM

looking at the present market price movement we can see one more massive bull run within a year or so this time we may see btc to 30000 dollars all the price movements are on the same equation like 2017
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:52:46 AM

I look at the chart that you posted, but didnt find the arguments in your statement and on the chart. If by the current moment on the chart there would be a price of at least 10,000 dollars, then I could understand you, and so I disagree with you. It is likely that Bitcoin will continue to grow rapidly, but it may be that a flat will be established on the market for a while. No one can now say with confidence that a new bull market has arrived. Of course, there are all the prerequisites for this now, but who could have imagined in early May that by the beginning of June we will reach $ 9,000 for Bitcoin?

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:24:09 PM

I see a lot of similarities from the start of the uptrend in 2017 and what we see now. We probably see a lot of new bitcoins owners in the next few years that alone will push the price up to December 2017 level and beyond
I am seeing it, but I also see that this year we will have a better bull run compared to 2017.
Bigger volume is what we are seeing now, so probably with this volume building up, we might achieved a new ATH and altcoins will then follow and moon.
actually, the potential for this year is also quite large, and enough potential to approach the price of ATH from bitcoin. we don't know what will happen at the end of the year, and when the price can't exceed ATH this year, at least the price will approach, and the new ATH can be reached in the new year.
I agree, there is no need to force this year to exceed 2017, because the market runs naturally from demand and supply. at least with this year's price increase and forming an uptrend, it will give us a sense of calm

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:54:20 PM

For me, everything differs this time. First of all, in comparison with 2017, when nobody could even suspect that Bitcoin would make such a jump, now, all guys are dreaming about it. It can be the main factor why this scenario will be not repeated.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:43:07 PM

At the moment of posting this was maybe true but at the moment i dont believe we are going to have such massive bull run.
there are several reasons behind it, first, is that at least partly , the bull run was supported by USDT manipulation.
Second, the upwards movement has been very fast in the past months and in my opinion in order to get another healthy and relatively  stable bulll run " step" we need to at least stabilize or have an correction.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:02:37 PM

The bitcoin behavior this year is mimicking 2017.
Has anyone seen what I have been seeing? I think the bitcoin is following the same path of 2017 with a slight difference.
If bitcoin gets to the new ATH in December, who's buying the LAMBO with me? Grin Compare April-May 2017 to now and see what I'm talking about!

Bitcoin is actually following the same path of 2015. If you zoom in enough you will notice that we are right now about end of 2015 and start of 2016. Quite some time until 2017. But trust me 2016 will be fun to.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:28:36 PM

Yes I also think like that when we see the development chart it clearly show it following the same way to develop and I think this time it will be more than that so we can wait for some time to achieve some good development after some.months.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:09:01 PM

At the moment of posting this was maybe true but at the moment i dont believe we are going to have such massive bull run.
there are several reasons behind it, first, is that at least partly , the bull run was supported by USDT manipulation.
Second, the upwards movement has been very fast in the past months and in my opinion in order to get another healthy and relatively  stable bulll run " step" we need to at least stabilize or have an correction.
I don't think we will need that anymore since Bitcoin just came out from the bearish trend and Bitcoin price is a good offer so far since we aren't below $7k now. And if you look at the price today it is starting to gain some momentum again to push a little bit for the bullish market. More months to come and we will finally gonna see the long-awaited bull run again.

ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:48:20 PM

Yes are some similarities between what happen on 2017 and now but still i think we are far away from what happen on 2017 and this year is possible to not see a new all time high price for bitcoin and also altcoins not show any potential sign of bull run.

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:01:03 PM

Yes are some similarities between what happen on 2017 and now but still i think we are far away from what happen on 2017 and this year is possible to not see a new all time high price for bitcoin and also altcoins not show any potential sign of bull run.
as far as I know, every year crypto travel will experience a difference, even though the way it is done is the same as 2017, but the conditions that occur are quite different. because for 2017 the conditions can be said to be improving, while at this time the conditions are quite unsettling. because more and more fraud.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:13:14 AM

as far as I know, every year crypto travel will experience a difference, even though the way it is done is the same as 2017, but the conditions that occur are quite different. because for 2017 the conditions can be said to be improving, while at this time the conditions are quite unsettling. because more and more fraud.

2017 cryptocurrency market especially improving without any drama like current condition.investors tempted without any worry they will banned from market.meanwhile current condition trying to improve after crashing more than 1 year.i am sure this improvement will be better than.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:50:05 AM

Yes I also think like that when we see the development chart it clearly show it following the same way to develop and I think this time it will be more than that so we can wait for some time to achieve some good development after some.months.

History repeats itself isn't it?

That would be great if that is true but we still don't know what might happen. It might take the same path but it will not end up the same way the price of Bitcoin gone like in 2017. There is a possibility and since we are talking about Bitcoin, it may even happen. As other Bitcoin investors say it, the price chart never lies.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:58:05 AM

2017 cryptocurrency market especially improving without any drama like current condition.investors tempted without any worry they will banned from market.meanwhile current condition trying to improve after crashing more than 1 year.i am sure this improvement will be better than.
in worst condition bitcoin and altcoin price could survive although its ever touch $4k few weeks ago.if it could maintain and struggling to break resistance , bitcoin will rise extremely and maybe back to ath.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:15:24 AM

We won't have a massive bull run. At the same time, a) the halvening that occurs next year is already having an effect and b) bitcoin is digital gold, so when the stock market falls, bitcoin does well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
bitzizzix

Activity: 2436
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:28:27 AM

Indeed, there is little in common with the movement of bitcoin this year with 2017 and there are only similarities which are not necessarily really the same, but I hope that what happens to Bitcoin in 2017 will happen again which has given the highest price and occurred at the end of the year.
and indeed it's time for bitcoin to rise from adversity after experiencing a very drastic decline for more than a year that happened last year.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:46:03 AM

Indeed, there is little in common with the movement of bitcoin this year with 2017 and there are only similarities which are not necessarily really the same, but I hope that what happens to Bitcoin in 2017 will happen again which has given the highest price and occurred at the end of the year.
and indeed it's time for bitcoin to rise from adversity after experiencing a very drastic decline for more than a year that happened last year.
in the middle of 2017, bitcoin began to experience a price leap, the same thing we can see today. but I think that's just an assumption, because there is no guarantee to match 2017, and the time needed can be faster or slower. we see until the end of this year

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:08:48 AM

We hope the path in 2017 will be repeat and happen again for this year 2019 and I think it's having a high chance for the bull run.

Price of bitcoin now is getting higher and higher when the year 2019 started and the last month of 2nd quarter maybe we shoud break in again $10,000.

But better to don't depend on the but on 2017 maybe we should create a new a better path in 2019.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:49:08 PM

Many people who say about the flow of bitcoin fluctuations will resemble fluctuations in 2017, but I'm not too sure it will happen, or maybe this will be faster than fluctuations in 2017.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: