Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:13:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AN OPEN LETTER TO CZ_BINANCE  (Read 343 times)
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:19:29 PM

I don't think so. bitcointalk is no more the primary crypto source. that time gone man.

I wish you was right on that one, but the shitcoin part of this forum is still very much alive and kicking. Almost every new coin or token will have its ANN thread opened up here to gain more traffic. I have seen it myself that people ridicule projects for not having an ANN thread here. That to me seems like Bitcointalk is still the place to be for everything related to altcoins and tokens.

As for OP's letter to Binance, I do appreciate the effort, but I am sure that CZ won't care much unless we get a large number of people to back it and voice their concerns when it comes to IEO's.

they do create threads. but they never get any traffic from here. not at least what they were getting 1 year ago.
Can you please share their Thread or Profile of any team member from Binance. Or else i have to search for those easy available profiles.  Cheesy
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 07:21:39 AM

I don't think so. bitcointalk is no more the primary crypto source. that time gone man.

I wish you was right on that one, but the shitcoin part of this forum is still very much alive and kicking. Almost every new coin or token will have its ANN thread opened up here to gain more traffic. I have seen it myself that people ridicule projects for not having an ANN thread here. That to me seems like Bitcointalk is still the place to be for everything related to altcoins and tokens.

As for OP's letter to Binance, I do appreciate the effort, but I am sure that CZ won't care much unless we get a large number of people to back it and voice their concerns when it comes to IEO's.

they do create threads. but they never get any traffic from here. not at least what they were getting 1 year ago.
Can you please share their Thread or Profile of any team member from Binance. Or else i have to search for those easy available profiles.  Cheesy
I don't think Binance team using bitcointalk. you can contact them via their contact page.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

$martFund

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:39:45 PM

This is a nice post and the suggestions are equally relevant. Is it possible to also post this on the binance telegram or Twitter page? Because I doubt binance can see this from here

PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:46:12 PM

$2,000 is really not very much money. If you cannot afford to hold that much BNB, chances are it is probably not appropriate for you to be participating in an IEO.

Ultimately, the goal of binance is to maximize the long term profits of their shareholders. They are going to implement their IEO structure in a way that maximizes their long term revenue, not to "help" the "common man"
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: