Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:12:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decentralized internet has a future ? Projects like DADI/RLC/IPFS  (Read 76 times)
xiahui135 (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:06:43 AM

There are some projects to make a decentralized internet. Something like Decentralized storage, decentralized computing.

1. Do you think these projects have bright future?
2. Which do you think will likely succeed?
Projects like IPFS/storj/Sia/RLC/DADI

Thanks.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 11:07:00 PM

As one of those projects, I have heard about DADI. But I have no idea about none.
It is strange now that the future can be decentralized. But it is possible that this may be in the future.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:17:02 PM

I think storj has a chance in the future. Cloud storage is quite expensive and the storage you get is just so limited. With storj you could get yourself a cloud storage that's cheaper compared to that of a normal cloud storage. Another thing is that it's user friendly and highly secured since encrypted in the blockchain.
ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:28:03 PM

because blockchain and crypto are becoming more popular, such projects will have a bright future but because there are many that are bad, then the reputation of such projects will go down and it will become an obstacle and even a barrier to the development of blockchain-based projects, if only all are good and there is no scam so I am sure that all projects and ICO will have a bright future

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
xiahui135 (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:58:15 AM

I think storj has a chance in the future. Cloud storage is quite expensive and the storage you get is just so limited. With storj you could get yourself a cloud storage that's cheaper compared to that of a normal cloud storage. Another thing is that it's user friendly and highly secured since encrypted in the blockchain.
But for company users, they need security firstly and cheaper secondly.How can these storage projects can win by providing cheaper but more dangerous plan.
So decentralized internet may not work for storage, but for CDN, computing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: