Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the goal of local section  (Read 378 times)
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:06:58 AM

~Snip
Hey Bud, seems like OP is telling the truth and the link is not really a referral link. It's possible that "pid" means post id. I've checked the posts of other members in www.bitcoinbangladesh.info and found out that their posts url has pid. Like these..

Now, my possible doubts why your posts has been deleted is either it is off topic or spam. Sorry for my bad about the ref link.

1 question-
Who receive the report in a self moderated thread?
Thread creator or a moderator?
There is only one button which is "Report to Moderator" in every thread/post that's why it is reported to Moderators.

404 Not Found

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DTalk (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 126

I no longer own bitcoinbangladesh.info domain.

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:11:52 AM

Now, my possible doubts why your posts has been deleted is either it is off topic or spam. Sorry for my bad about the ref link.
Nothing to say sorry mate. It's a misunderstanding.

Now I am starting from the beginning again since you said it as off topic or spam.

The post in bitcoinbangladesh.info contains an alert. The exchange mentioned there has scammed someone I know from facebook.
It's not something that I only have shared the link. I have briefly said the matter here, translation from google-
For all Bangladeshi nationals, those who are using online exchanges should be careful. Most of the site scams. Paidexbd.com Scam site is one of the money.

So, neither it's off topic nor a spam.

কাউকে বিশ্বাস করার দরকার নাই ক্রিপ্টো জগতে, সবকিছু ভেরিফাই করতে পারবেন।
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:45:12 PM

I posted the link to this review here in Bengali local board which has been deleted by thread creator.
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

সব বাংলাদেশীদের উদ্দেশ্যে বলছি, যারা অনলাইন এক্সচেঞ্জ ব্যবহার করছেন তারা সাবধান।বেশিরভাগ সাইট স্ক্যাম।সম্প্রতি Paidexbd.com সাইট স্ক্যাম করছে একজনের টাকা।
Paidexbd.com exchange review পড়েন এইখানে- Paidexbd.com Scam | Paidexbd.com Review | রিভিউ
I did not delete your post. It was reported by someone else and was deleted by a forum moderator.

1 question-
Who receive the report in a self moderated thread?
Thread creator or a moderator?
Moderator.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:08:51 PM

It can't be off topic if you have only one local thread for everything and it probably isn't spam because it may contain valuable information but it can be seen as some kind of advertising "spam". I mean, that forum is in your signature, personal text, profile and then you posted link to forum giving nearly zero information about subject.
On the other hand, I have already seen this type of advertising so I am not really sure.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:54:54 PM

It can't be off topic if you have only one local thread for everything and it probably isn't spam because it may contain valuable information but it can be seen as some kind of advertising "spam". I mean, that forum is in your signature, personal text, profile and then you posted link to forum giving nearly zero information about subject.
On the other hand, I have already seen this type of advertising so I am not really sure.

From very start , I am telling OP that Moderator deleted his post not the thread creator and thread creator also clarified it here.

The post that was deleted have "tid" and "pid" thing and it look like referral link. (though in the end , we find that site refer it as thread id and post id.)

Though no moderator clarified it here but I suspect it is deleted on suspicion of referral spam only. (Why the moderator of this forum will be knowing such a peculiar terminology of that site?)

I am alive
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:25:06 PM

From very start , I am telling OP that Moderator deleted his post not the thread creator and thread creator also clarified it here.
And what this has to do with my post you quoted?
The post that was deleted have "tid" and "pid" thing and it look like referral link.
I am aware of that. I don't think moderators are removing posts without checking them before just because link looks like something, unless it is obviously referral link and this is obviously not a referral link (it says "read review here" and there is "showthread" in link and it is link to another forum), however, human errors are possible. I would still place my bet on advertising spam.
DTalk (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 126

I no longer own bitcoinbangladesh.info domain.

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:02:31 PM

then you posted link to forum giving nearly zero information about subject.
Not true, I have shared the review was about an exchange which has committed scam and asked people to be aware. It was not spam but moderator might think it as spam. Thank you, anyway.

কাউকে বিশ্বাস করার দরকার নাই ক্রিপ্টো জগতে, সবকিছু ভেরিফাই করতে পারবেন।
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: