Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Garbage Or Gold  (Read 13266 times)
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:55:36 AM

Only an idiot would say that Bitcoin is garbage, people like Buffet should be treated by garbage by us, ignorant mind begets ignorant thoughts if you create a poll 100% will say it is gold that's worth to keep, Bitcoin is like the new gold rush everybody is coming to get a hold of it.
Kezacky

Activity: 745
Merit: 10

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:02:16 AM

I don't think that bitcoin is rubbish, the fact that bitcoin has given me a lot of advantages and what I have made from bitcoin has made me increasingly believe that bitcoin is digital gold, and I don't hesitate to reinvest for the future. .

hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 10:38:04 AM

To answer this question we need to define the word "garbage". Garbage is useless waste, which has no any direct use in our lives. Can we identify bitcoin like that? I think that today it is no longer possible. Look at how many people are engaged in business in one or another way connected with bitcoin. Thanks to it they earn money, feed their families, would this all be possible if BTC were just a "garbage"? I don't think so
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:01:59 AM

Stories like yours give hope to many who are on the verge of poverty. I also found salvation in the crypto currency and I want to assure many forum participants that there is no need to be afraid, think that the number of Bitcoins is limited and it will not be enough for all, while there is still an opportunity to get coins, I advise you to work and invest in BTC.

BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:06:20 AM

It's a matter of respect. If you set a goal, then everyone is able to earn Bitcoin. Someone participates in bounty campaigns and airdrop, someone prefers to invest, someone is engaged in trading, but all these people have made the right choice, they understand that bitcoin is digital gold.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:07:57 AM

When I was new in crypto world heard a lot from people that Bitcoin is garbage but I say Bitcoin is future and career maker and also more than real gold Today I have made my career as Bitcoin investor and trader . I was jobless with no earning a dime I did not have capital to invest  thanks to ICO airdrop and bounty that gave me free tokens to make money without investing  I sold some tokens and accumulate btc to start trading in Bitcoin that is my love and passion  and started trading and investing in bitstamp exchange. And now this is my full time career  I am from India but certainly not afraid with crypto ban
Many doors are available to enter and exit if crypto and Bitcoin were not in the world I would be very poor A million thanks to Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto
Dear and valuable forum members what thinks about my story
Is Bitcoin even not Gold

People that don't know bitcoin and cryptocurrency will talk shit to bitcoin, i'm not surprised about that. Most of them are even says bitcoin is scam lol. Bitcoin is a not a garbage for me, i can earn money and trading with bitcoin and crypto, even earn a living by it.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:18:07 AM

An interesting story, I myself know bitcoin from my FB friends and I didn't pay much attention to it at the time and now I want to focus on bitcoin trading.
Pithaxz

Activity: 453
Merit: 2

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:29:16 AM

When I was new in crypto world heard a lot from people that Bitcoin is garbage but I say Bitcoin is future and career maker and also more than real gold Today I have made my career as Bitcoin investor and trader . I was jobless with no earning a dime I did not have capital to invest  thanks to ICO airdrop and bounty that gave me free tokens to make money without investing  I sold some tokens and accumulate btc to start trading in Bitcoin that is my love and passion  and started trading and investing in bitstamp exchange. And now this is my full time career  I am from India but certainly not afraid with crypto ban
Many doors are available to enter and exit if crypto and Bitcoin were not in the world I would be very poor A million thanks to Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto
Is Bitcoin even not Gold

People that don't know bitcoin and cryptocurrency will talk shit to bitcoin, i'm not surprised about that. Most of them are even says bitcoin is scam lol. Bitcoin is a not a garbage for me, i can earn money and trading with bitcoin and crypto, even earn a living by it.
yes it's clear that they don't take part here, or they may have suffered losses with bitcoin, so they only say it negatively. while bitcoin and other cryptoqurrency provide many benefits for me. both in investment and in trade.

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!
GETH     [   DECENTRALIZED GOLD   ] (https://goldeth.io/)
[url=https://x.com/goldethcryp
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:52:28 AM

Bitcoin is the future and for those who have not yet realized that it is gold among cryptocurrencies, there are fewer chances to invest. With each subsequent year, the price will grow and the owners of 1 BTC will become fabulously rich. Stop doubting and believing that Bitcoin is a scam, just invest.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 12:44:17 PM

Well nice story bro, for me bitcoin is not a garbage it is gold for crypto users like me, I wanna thanks also Satoshi Nakamoto for creating bitcoin, it really helps to me to earn extra money. If there is no bitcoin no altcoins will exist.

Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:12:13 PM

your story is pretty good for motivation in my area many people don't understand what bitcoin is and consider it like garbage I just chuckled at that moment, even at that time my friend challenged me, if you can get money from bitcoin I will give you double and in 2017 I showed my balance, unfortunately he can't afford to double.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:16:23 PM

Bitcoin created a whole line of money and technology, thanks to it, many people became free from banks and can make payments around the world avoiding heavy duties and taxes.
In bitcoin, it is beneficial to keep your money for a long time I am sure that Bitcoin can be considered a reserve digital currency, an analogue of gold.
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:19:47 PM

Great story, such a lesson that we must not listen to anyone say ad they have no basis that will bring them to call bitcoin as garbage, don't call such things like that when it gives much fortune to many other people.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:42:42 PM

bitcoin garbage? even the price is more valuable than gold. then you are very wrong when mentioning that bitcoin is garbage.
even in the future bitcoin will become a very calculated global currency. and will be more valuable to many people.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:47:41 PM

Is Bitcoin even not Gold

Yes, bitcoin is very valuable and a game-changer in the third world. Sadly, the Indian government feels threatened by cryptocurrencies because it feels they are a threat to the rupee. But I think over time the government will come to terms with the fact that cryptocurrencies are here to stay and will build wealth for competing nations. By then it will be too late, but the government will have no choice but to finally give in. Time is on our side.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:13:21 PM

bitcoin garbage? even the price is more valuable than gold. then you are very wrong when mentioning that bitcoin is garbage.
even in the future bitcoin will become a very calculated global currency. and will be more valuable to many people.

For now we can say bitcoin like gold, I don't know whether bitcoin is still worth 10 more years, but as long as it's valuable we have to make the best use of it to rich or improve our earning.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

other_side

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:38:32 PM

Only an idiot would say that Bitcoin is garbage, people like Buffet should be treated by garbage by us, ignorant mind begets ignorant thoughts if you create a poll 100% will say it is gold that's worth to keep, Bitcoin is like the new gold rush everybody is coming to get a hold of it.

Yeah, the garbage that everyone wants to own gives me some bitcoin, so they like garbage? I don't think so, they think Bitcoin is a big profitable investment, it's easy to raise prices in a short time, so everyone wants to have a little bit of Bitcoin.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:12:12 PM

That was an inspiring story. I have heard lots of success stories from my friends about rags to riches real life stories which really inspires me. Obviously, I will not be here if I think that Bitcoin is a garbage. The best thing about Bitcoin is the ability to change lives. I cannot wait for the time that I can share my success story too.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:45:24 PM

It's a matter of respect. If you set a goal, then everyone is able to earn Bitcoin. Someone participates in bounty campaigns and airdrop, someone prefers to invest, someone is engaged in trading, but all these people have made the right choice, they understand that bitcoin is digital gold.
Bounty campaigns is the best because with it we can earn free income, there are so many opportunities for bitcoin users because it has ability to make our life better and give us a chance to save our future as well, bitcoin is more precious than gold and diamond for me because it has unlimited profit for every investors and trader.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:46:55 PM

Especially with the current btc pump and bullish movements most of the haters and people calling it garbage are already silenced now and im sure this momentum will push btc even higher in coming months.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: