Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:59:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's About time We Look Beyond The Digital Currency  (Read 288 times)
Mrsparks (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 01:52:57 PM

The yearly increase in amount of cryptocurrencies in existence since the advent of bitcoin has been sporadic in my opinion. Sometimes I think this growth even belittle the integrity of blockchain technology. I mean are cryptocurrencies the only special features of blockchain technology?. It's a shame today we have projects offering services that are 100% alike to others , so much proliferation of projects with similar services in the crypto-market. Another annoying one is the amount of forks the space has witnessed leading to new cryptocurrencies with exact usecase. Apparently it's beginning to look like everyone wants to be founder and CEO of their own projects. Majority of the blockchain projects today in my own opinion should never have existed or could have just existed as Decentralized Applications running on blockchain.

This uncontrolled proliferation of cryptocurrencies has effects on both enterprises such as the Government and major co-operations and as well investors/traders. The Governments of the world have secretly started implementing blockchain technology and tools to boost efficiencies in their operations but their stance on cryptocurrencies remain strict due to the lack of trust in the crypto market. Investors and traders are bombarded with a host of options to pick from with majority of those projects what I tag "Dead on arrival",waiting to swallow up investors funds and disappear into thin air..

In conclusion,  I think the project developers need to reconsider their options. Why must they all have dedicated currency? Why not create a project with unique usecase and implement your product to accept cryptocurrencies that are already established in the space? Why not partner with notable crypto platform and make your project a Decentralised Application (dAPP)  using the blockchain framework and currencies of the crypto platform?. I think for mass adoption of cryptocurrency to ever happen the  crypto-community needs to focus more on projects that will bring use cases that will rival what is available in the traditional system of the world than producing more cryptocurrencies with zero real life application and uniqueness. There is so much untapped potentials in blockchain technology that the world is yet to see because developers focus too much on currencies rather than use cases.

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:58:01 PM

Another annoying one is the amount of forks the space has witnessed leading to new cryptocurrencies with exact usecase. Apparently it's beginning to look like everyone wants to be founder and CEO of their own projects.

I completely agree with this. I never approve that forks. And I don't think they want to be founder or CEO with their own project. They want to be rich and they want to it without working and creativity. They are not capable of create a new projects but they are using Bitcoin's or any other major coins name. Unfortunately, they are finding a supporters on the market.
GospelCrypto2

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:45:25 PM

Sometimes the overwhelming number of cryptocurrencies makes it difficult for one to make investment choice.. Especially with most of them offering the same or similar services..

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:13:45 PM

Another annoying one is the amount of forks the space has witnessed leading to new cryptocurrencies with exact usecase. Apparently it's beginning to look like everyone wants to be founder and CEO of their own projects.

I completely agree with this. I never approve that forks. And I don't think they want to be founder or CEO with their own project. They want to be rich and they want to it without working and creativity. They are not capable of create a new projects but they are using Bitcoin's or any other major coins name. Unfortunately, they are finding a supporters on the market.

Maybe not all are having the same condition as this. Forks are meant to be an upgrade, a renewal, development and also, a synthesis. It is the process on which blockchain and crypto could be enhance, not really a way to create a company and become a CEO, but too bad, people will do just for it.
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:17:03 PM

You are very on point as usual, new projects with existing use cases should be curtailed and prevented from entering the crypto space... but this can only be achieved through regulating cryptocurrency. Now the issues of fork coin are just a means for lazy developers to acquire names and wealth for themselves without doing any job. Thats just too bad

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:56:56 PM

Yes the proliferation of projects are overwhelming and makes it cumbersome for investors to handle as such most people invest randomly. I totally agree to the launching of decentralized app which will accept Crypto as fees for their services other than creating some useless and valueless cryptocurrencies that does not have any real life application, I think if that can be adopted then Crypto can compete with traditional currency/Fiat
Mrsparks (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 04:59:22 PM

Maybe not all are having the same condition as this. Forks are meant to be an upgrade, a renewal, development and also, a synthesis. It is the process on which blockchain and crypto could be enhance, not really a way to create a company and become a CEO, but too bad, people will do just for it.
was actually referring to the Hard forks which lead to a new blockchain architecture . We have had quite too many in crypto with a majority of the emerging projects dieing as soon as the developers cash out..

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:04:33 PM

Well in my opinion the whole enviorement its going to reward the hard workeing proyects even when almost everyday born new coin, the hard work and the creativity of the team behind the proyect are the one who make them a token with real value oe another shitcoin of the thousands that already exist,, the blockchain is a living thing, and all ofd us are micro organism part of it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:07:52 PM

In conclusion,  I think the project developers need to reconsider their options. Why must they all have dedicated currency? Why not create a project with unique usecase and implement your product to accept cryptocurrencies that are already established in the space?

I agree with your point. Starting new projects backed by new cryptocurrencies no longer make much sense. 90 out of 100 such projects are either failed attempts or non-serious try.
But crypto space doesn't have any other option so far. When raising money from people, projects have to offer something in return as a security to investors. Unlike real world, crypto space is unregulated so it is not possible to issue shares validating invested amounts. Tell me why would I invest money in XYZ project if XYZ isn't giving me anything in return? Creating anything requires funds so without funds projects won't thrive. Therefore, issuing tokens is one of the best way to solve this issue in crypto space and to power the value of such tokens, projects integrate tokens in their platform. Theoretically, that's the win-win situation.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:08:41 PM

The yearly increase in amount of cryptocurrencies in existence since the advent of bitcoin has been sporadic in my opinion. Sometimes I think this growth even belittle the integrity of blockchain technology. I mean are cryptocurrencies the only special features of blockchain technology?. It's a shame today we have projects offering services that are 100% alike to others , so much proliferation of projects with similar services in the crypto-market. Another annoying one is the amount of forks the space has witnessed leading to new cryptocurrencies with exact usecase. Apparently it's beginning to look like everyone wants to be founder and CEO of their own projects. Majority of the blockchain projects today in my own opinion should never have existed or could have just existed as Decentralized Applications running on blockchain.

This uncontrolled proliferation of cryptocurrencies has effects on both enterprises such as the Government and major co-operations and as well investors/traders. The Governments of the world have secretly started implementing blockchain technology and tools to boost efficiencies in their operations but their stance on cryptocurrencies remain strict due to the lack of trust in the crypto market. Investors and traders are bombarded with a host of options to pick from with majority of those projects what I tag "Dead on arrival",waiting to swallow up investors funds and disappear into thin air..

In conclusion,  I think the project developers need to reconsider their options. Why must they all have dedicated currency? Why not create a project with unique usecase and implement your product to accept cryptocurrencies that are already established in the space? Why not partner with notable crypto platform and make your project a Decentralised Application (dAPP)  using the blockchain framework and currencies of the crypto platform?. I think for mass adoption of cryptocurrency to ever happen the  crypto-community needs to focus more on projects that will bring use cases that will rival what is available in the traditional system of the world than producing more cryptocurrencies with zero real life application and uniqueness. There is so much untapped potentials in blockchain technology that the world is yet to see because developers focus too much on currencies rather than use cases.
I think it is normal to have more and more electronic money with similar functions. That happens when startups know that this is a potential market and they want to fight for their own market share. That will make crypto even richer. I think you should have a more positive thought about this.  Grin

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 10:22:42 PM

I think it is normal to have more and more electronic money with similar functions. That happens when startups know that this is a potential market and they want to fight for their own market share. That will make crypto even richer. I think you should have a more positive thought about this.  Grin
Being decentralized is causes this. If there were regulations on this, there would not be plenty of coins in a sector.
This is good for us. Because, there will be a lot of choice and we will be able to choose appropirate one.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:43:56 PM

It is true that there are lot of projects out there that has a same concept due to the competition which I think is not that bad either because in real world we also have different companies that offering same product or services so in my opinion it is also natural in cryptosphere.

Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:47:01 PM

It's true that we have more and more projects similar in nature,  but there has to be competition to keep the space tough of some sort.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:18:48 AM

I think the developers now are more focus on the profit not the technology or the usage anymore, I don't see any good coin anymore, most of the coin will disappear after few months hitting the exchanges, if the creation of ICO is not controlled and being fixed then it can hurt the crypto currencies ecosystem and it could impact all the crypto users
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:01:36 AM

90% of the projects were created purely to make profit. all these ICOs (the so called smart contracts and Dapps) are all useless junk that are filling the market and were created so that the creators can make millions for doing as little work as possible. then we have these platforms such as ethereum which were created to allow these useless tokens be created in an easy manner.

the issue is not with having lots of them, the issue is that people stopped demanding technology and started focusing on profit. so we are left with this much junk.
otherwise the cryptocurrency front needs a ton of improvement and the space between bitcoin and the next coin that comes close is so huge that the second currency is always being ignored!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:40:09 AM

The decentralization of the ecosystem has led to proliferation of cryptocurrencies which is very troublesome. Until we have stringent measures that allows only quality projects to infiltrate the market, we will continue to face this volatility and neglect from the centralized world

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 03:37:50 PM

Yes. Just like I mostly think if we can find a cryptocurrency project with a different idea and product assigned to use the coin in exchange of the products or even to be used in a different services. No, all are just meant for extracting found and other coins or maybe they're not yet complete yet who knows.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:41:40 PM

was actually referring to the Hard forks which lead to a new blockchain architecture . We have had quite too many in crypto with a majority of the emerging projects dieing as soon as the developers cash out..

Because those developers don't even care about the liquidity and it looks like they are lack of economic knowledge about the liquidity is the very important thing. Those developers are only wanna cashing out their money without even care with it just greedy developers.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
capcaypro

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:45:12 PM

Because those developers don't even care about the liquidity and it looks like they are lack of economic knowledge about the liquidity is the very important thing. Those developers are only wanna cashing out their money without even care with it just greedy developers.

Does that mean the developer doesn't know anything about it? if they just want to monetize then it's not good in projects that only rely on it.

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:57:06 PM

You are 100% correct on this one we have hundred of coins and projects with similar usage and no clear line of differences. If this teams con partner with the already established coins in the market we will have a world of less coins with great potential and usability.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: