Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:12:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Cardano Replace Bitcoin in 10 Years?  (Read 14696 times)
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:07:06 PM

If Cardano manages to successfully launch PoS, and it really gets so decentralized as Charles claims, I think in the next 10 years Cardano can surpass Bitcoin, not just as a utility but as a marketcap and a store of value.

Any thoughts?

Now Ethereum is ruling the smart contract market and they only providing numerous new projects to the crypto market. How come without crossing ethereum they will be ready fight with bitcoin.
Whatever coins in the market. Nothing will equivalent to the bitcoins. He wanna reach that name. Need to run for long goal.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:10:00 PM

don't understand what happened,what about Cordano began to write,he is better than Ethereum or not,throw it from the market Ethereum,and now if he will overtake Bitcoin!???For me, of course not,but anything can happen,as life shows for 10 letea corporations are crumbling and arise a new from scratch

fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:17:01 PM

In the future, everything is possible, progress does not stand still! Creating new, faster and more efficient blockchains will lead to the replacement of obsolete, slower and worse optimized technologies.
J8882EFU (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 03:25:13 PM

In Cardano, every owner will contribute to decentralization and security, in BTC, only mining pools are capable to secure the network. Cardano is more attractive from this point of view.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:30:15 PM

If Cardano manages to successfully launch PoS, and it really gets so decentralized as Charles claims, I think in the next 10 years Cardano can surpass Bitcoin, not just as a utility but as a marketcap and a store of value.

Any thoughts?

The short answer is no, only very few people hold Cardano, and even fewer use it. So I can't see this happen within 10 years. But cut Cardano be valued the same as bitcoins is now, in marketscap, yes that is possible if Cardano keeps developing and if bitcoins do a 100 to 1.000x from here.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 03:35:41 PM

Any thoughts?
There is no coin or token that will ever be able to replace bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market. Not even the closest rival Ethereum can do it let alone Cardano.
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:44:37 PM

I'm not sure and I've also read an article that says Cardano has a blockchain quality that is not good compared to competitors and also the main problem is that Bitcoin has a lower supply of Cardano so I don't think that will happen

sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:50:11 PM

PoS is still in the process of being refined and I read everything very well but maybe there are some people who are not sure or doubt whether it can pass Bitcoin. For me, Cardano has great potential and I always support without exception the development of crypto currencies because many people hope that in the future it will bring happiness.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 03:52:49 PM

I don't think any coin will replace bitcoin even if pass 10 year or 20, bitcoin always will have bigger value then other coins, but in 10 years also altcoins can have also a way higher value than have now.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:31:37 PM

Cardano will take its place on the cryptocurrency market but it won't replace Bitcoin because it's a unique first coin ever.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 04:39:21 PM

Cardano will take its place on the cryptocurrency market but it won't replace Bitcoin because it's a unique first coin ever.
You're right, Cardano is a good project and is worthy to be high on the market, but not such a good project to displace Bitcoin

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:57:15 PM

In terms of Bitcoin I appreciate your thoughts. I also think in near future Bitcoin will be come as a valuable asset more than a digital currency. Or they both happen in paralle. But I don't think if you still consider Bitcoin as a crypto then it's hard for any altcoin to cross Bitcoin. And if somehow it's gonna happen then it will not be cardano. Cause cardano and Bitcoin they are very different form each other so it's make no sense that you compare bitcoin with cardano. Cardano is a good coin and it will go further than we thought but its hard for cardano to cross Bitcoin.

Dervish doff

Activity: 1134

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:07:03 PM

it is very difficult for me to answer, because the items from the discussion are related to the situation in the future, but everything is not possible and nothing is impossible, and this could happen to the altcoin ADA cardano, I also hope cardano will progress in the future that will come because I'm also a crypto trader.
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:07:25 PM

No coin can replace bitcoin ever even Eth cannot,  not to talk about bitcoincash and other bitcoin fork,  so cardano is no where near top 3 of coin in coinmarketcap and it can never surpass bitcoin,  never will it happen

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:55:55 PM

Any thoughts?

cardano is one from many altcoins on my bag,,
but, i never think if cardano will replace bitcoin in the future,,
because bitcoin will always be the top cryptocurrencies in the market now or later  Wink

axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:12:59 PM

Although it can't be disputed that Cardano is a good coin, but thinking that it will replace BTC in the near future is far from it. I can't even imagine ETH taking over BTC let alone Cardano. BTC will always remain number 1 as it is high valued.

Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:28:55 PM

Although it can't be disputed that Cardano is a good coin, but thinking that it will replace BTC in the near future is far from it. I can't even imagine ETH taking over BTC let alone Cardano. BTC will always remain number 1 as it is high valued.
I also think that is the same as you because Bitcoin is a coin that is very unlikely to be replaced by another coin because Bitcoin is a very popular coin and is still fostering the market today.
so in the future though Cardano is growing rapidly but I think it's also thanks to the growing Bitcoin so Cardano will always be under Bitcoin.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:00:28 PM

When I saw this post, I asked myself what is it that Cardano have that will make it so valuable as to overthrow BTC. To be frank, BTC isn't anyhow coin, it is coin with great potential and heavily invested by many investors even institutional investors always go for BTC. So Cardano beating BTC won't happen.
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:45:04 PM

Cardano replacing BTC? Hmmmm, i don't see that coming to pass owing to the potentials within BTC. Think of it, BTC has passed through many stages which makes it worthwhile today thereby attracting many investors. As funny as it might sound, when you ask most people if they have heard about cryptocurrency they will always refer to BTC, that is to show that there is likely no coin that can  replace BTC.
Bitmagister

Activity: 94
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:49:33 PM

Well, Cardano's holders have every right to promote their beloved altcoin, in the same way that all the other defenders of the multiple cryptos at the time predicted that they would displace bitcoin sooner or later. But regardless of the success that Cardano gets to have or not, there will be no way to displace the bitcoin in its well-deserved influence and dominance in the market, although at a given time it even came to leave the first place in marketcap. The king will remain so until he dies.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: