Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:52:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Cardano Replace Bitcoin in 10 Years?  (Read 14696 times)
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 02:55:54 PM

Cardano is a solid coin but cannot beat bitcoin as no coin can achieve the trust equivalent to bitcoin because bitcoin proves its strength in last 10 years and every crypto investor always go for bitcoin as his first preference of investment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 02:59:33 PM

nothing possible can happend in cryptocurrency
especially coin/token with good project and team developer, but replacing bitcoin is something like impossible happend
bitcoin is first cryptocurrency and the most populer one

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 03:14:33 PM

we just wait, but I am more confident in Etherum that will replace bitcoin in the future.
aioc

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:54:29 PM

How sure are you that it's going to happen and why it would have to happen in ten years,  there are new coins that are coming up and yet, they cannot even get close to Bitcoin in volumes and price, ten years from now, Bitcoin will be widely adapted worldwide and that is a fact.

budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:20:23 PM

I don't think it's like that, but bitcoin will still be the main one in crypto in the next 10 years, bitcoin is the main one so it will be difficult for altcoin to overtake bitcoin.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:30:41 PM

I personally have not thought about that, logically maybe we can take part that is not far from bitcoin, as ethereum also does not necessarily replace bitcoin. yes cardano is good but I'm not sure about this. I am more convinced at least that the altcoin is not far from bitcoin. but whatever it will be answered in the next 10 years.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:34:33 PM

Actually I think Bitcoin is still the king in the crypto world, it will turn into an alternative asset and no altcoins can replace it. Cardano will be a top coin, but not the number 1 position.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 05:39:43 PM

bitcoin was replaced, this is bad news. and certainly that is impossible, what else is tron. Tron still can't compete with ethereum and EOS, so it takes a long time until Tron has enough power to compete.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:41:54 PM

If Cardano manages to successfully launch PoS, and it really gets so decentralized as Charles claims, I think in the next 10 years Cardano can surpass Bitcoin, not just as a utility but as a marketcap and a store of value.

Any thoughts?
Look at another side if you got an information and then you should compare it and make a conclusion. Although I don't know what will happen in the future but I guess that is no an assurance that cardano will have a high price and even could surpass bitcoin price. You have to read this information and hopefully you will evaluate it https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2019-April/016811.html , because you take bitcoin as a victim from that information.  

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:42:39 PM

I don't think other projects will pass Bitcoin at all . As its Mother of all other tokens/coins/blockchain . On top of the bitcoin you actually can build anything other coins/tokens do , as long as miners agree to it . Did something replaced cellphones currently ? No , they just got upgraded better ones . Thats what will happen with bitcoin i guess Smiley
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:54:11 PM

I think it will be very difficult for new projects that can replace Bitcoin and cardano is good but still won't replace bitcoin, and all alternative market prices are based on the price of bitcoin when the price of bitcoin rises then the altcoin will follow and vice versa.

NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:04:29 PM

never. cardano can never overcome bitcoin when it can not overcome eth or ripple. I imagine you're owning a big stash of cardano and you want the best for the coin but that is too ambitious to think ...

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:13:50 PM

This question burns again and again. And why Cardano as BTC competitor? Is Cardano the best coin exclude BTC? Or maybe they have the smartest team? Or wide support from different layers? All no. Cardano never replaces Bitcoin bcz there are fully different projects.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:28:49 PM

never. cardano can never overcome bitcoin when it can not overcome eth or ripple. I imagine you're owning a big stash of cardano and you want the best for the coin but that is too ambitious to think ...
in my opinion there is a possibility, but it is very small because it is not impossible if Cardano is growing rapidly in the 10 years.
remember if Cardano is a pretty good project.
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:50:59 PM

Cardano is objectively better than Bitcoin. And because I used the word ‘objectively’, it means I’m right.

At a basic level, Cardano is Just Another Blockchain. It’s proof-of-stake, not proof-of-work, but I don’t think the trading-card stats tell much of a story.

I think their strength is in their approach.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:34:07 PM

It's possible but a way too far to happen. Simply because of the price gap and the difference between its popularity and demand. I think cardano can replace bitcoin around decades of years and when bitcoin would lose its potential as it would decrease continuosly so that some of the altcoin may surpass its price.
And then, what factor do you think will just wake up suddenly and cripple the system of BTC, altcoins ? With all these useless immature altcoins we are seeing here and there on a daily basis.

Bitcoin is not just about investment as we see it, bitcoin is more than what we take it to be now and gradually, people are beginning to use it for its utility purpose and before all these ones you mention can cough, BTC would have been almost accepted by virtually every crypto holdlers which will make them never to pay attention to any other coin for utility and investment purpose other than Bitcoin.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:39:59 PM

Never, even in a billion years mate...What ever price value you wish to see Cardano have in the future depends on the rise of BTC. Not even Ethereum has gotten close to overtaking Bitcoin how much more Cardano lol...Anyway opinions are like noses but with mine, BTC is the king of the crypto market!

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:42:31 PM

I think it is impossible for Cardano to replace Bitcoin in the next 10 years,

currently, around 25 billion (ADA) is circulating.. To be able to beat the valuation of Bitcoin, Cardano must defeat the valuations of Ethereum and EOS first, which are actually very much in the interest of investors.

swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:56:49 PM

currently, around 25 billion (ADA) is circulating.. To be able to beat the valuation of Bitcoin, Cardano must defeat the valuations of Ethereum and EOS first, which are actually very much in the interest of investors.
It seems to me that you really said very correctly about the obstacles that Cardano must still pass in order to reach the top of Bitcoin. But it seems to me that this is generally impossible, because no one can win such competitors as ETH.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:28:22 PM

It seems to me that you really said very correctly about the obstacles that Cardano must still pass in order to reach the top of Bitcoin. But it seems to me that this is generally impossible, because no one can win such competitors as ETH.
It is true for me I don't also think that in 10 years any alt-coin could replace or surpass Bitcoin.
We have seen it in the past 10 years it always comes to the top and always shows that he is the King of all crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: