Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:14:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Cardano Replace Bitcoin in 10 Years?  (Read 14696 times)
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 12:28:41 PM

I think any coins or tokens can possibly surpass bitcoin but a way too hard to happen. Because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, and i think it is hard to tell that bitcoin can dump its price in the next ten years of crypto.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:33:38 PM

I don't think that it could replace Bitcoin although it is a good project,
But let's face the fact there are also many good project's and it didn't even come close on taking over Bitcoin.

yes, I agree with you
I'm not sure about Cardano (ADA) if I have to replace Bitcoin in the next ten years.
even though everything is possible. but that is very difficult.
- I also believe that Carnado is unlikely to have the opportunity to replace bitcoin in the future because right now, we can look at the position of the bitcoin and cardano on the CMC, a great distance, capitalization and the trust of the community for Bitcoin is too strong when compared cardano, and this gap is not easily offset when the development of bitcoin is still very fast. In addition, the history of bitcoin is always to beat all competitors who want to compete with it, looking at eth and xrp, they are too strong but bitcoin is still stronger, instead of thinking about replacing bitcoin, cardano should look for another opponent

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:38:04 PM

cardano replaces bitcoin? I think this is impossible, even within 10 years. cardano might be good, but it still can't compete with bitcoin. it may be more realistic to challenge ethereum or ripple. but nothing is impossible here too. so it might be good if one day cardano is ranked 1.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 01:47:17 PM

If Cardano manages to successfully launch PoS, and it really gets so decentralized as Charles claims, I think in the next 10 years Cardano can surpass Bitcoin, not just as a utility but as a marketcap and a store of value.

Any thoughts?

first what is the reason why cardano can beat bitcoin. This is what we have to find out in advance and I think bitcoin is superior to cardano in all parts. so it's hard to beat bitcoin when a lot of people support BTC, even with 10 years it won't happen. cardano is far behind utility, marketcap and others are still far below bitcoin.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:49:44 PM

I think in the far future, the BTC will be viewed as digital gold, and a place to store alternative assets, so it will remain the king of cryptocurrencies. It is difficult for altcoins to pass BTC.
Indeed mate thats why its impossible for cardano to take place as bitcoin sill continue to dominate the market for being crypto king.not unless in future people will leave the support for bitcoin and convert to another one.but I doubt it will gonna happen as i am seeing bitcoin can even reach a hundred thousand bucks in 10years
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:53:25 PM

it seems impossible but we don't know what will happen later but considering this bitcoin has a large community and the price is always increasing, I think it's impossible for cardano to go beyond bitcoin. but anything can happen, in terms of price, it can be said that the cardano price comparison is also quite far from the price of bitcoin.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
znation

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:54:46 PM

ADA is a good crytpo but only that Altcoin still depends and Bitcoin a lot, they have a clear team and strategy and how they operate not to go beyond Bitcoin.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:57:35 PM

If Cardano manages to successfully launch PoS, and it really gets so decentralized as Charles claims, I think in the next 10 years Cardano can surpass Bitcoin, not just as a utility but as a marketcap and a store of value.

Any thoughts?

What is your basis on this topic were cardano can replace Bitcoin in 10 years?
I think before it happen cardano must surpass first the other potentials altcoins in the market such as Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin,
Bch, Qtum, Neo, and Waves these coins has been here in this crypto industry for a years and yet up to the present Bitcoin was
still prevails among these alts, did you get my point on this dude.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:59:35 PM

A big and a hundred nope. Bitcoin can stay for even more and more times! Imagine that there is so many people are using bitcoins, I believe that even in 10 years, bitcoin cannot be replaced by any coin at all.
shannelcoin

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:05:32 PM

Any thoughts?
I don't think that cardano can surpass the market cap of bitcoin because every year bitcoin have a good surprise and in the future bitcoin will be still the king of all coins in crypto. Even some coins have great value, features or products bitcoin will be still a great coin among all the coins.

⛦⛦⛦ SESAME TOKEN ⛦⛦⛦[Decentralized Food Network]  (https://allsesame.com/)
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:08:39 PM

Any thoughts?
Some one once said, i do not know if you were the same person with a different account, who said cardano would destroy bitcoin, in this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4899897.0
That is yet to happen and for you to now think cardano would replace bitcoin is something far from it.
Although, i acknowledge the fact that cardano is a good coin.
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 05:28:25 PM

Cardano is good coins, but I think it's impossible, bitcoin is the mother of crypto, cardano and bitcoin is very different.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:58:29 PM

I watched on the crypto market how projects went back from the very bottom to the top 100, but I don’t think Cardan is such a breakthrough technology that it will be able to predict Bitcoin by capitalization.
Yep, Bitcoin is too big for it and is in charge of half of the cryptocurrency market cap. There’s a lot of gap. One coin I have always thought would be able to take over from Bitcoin, that’s if it is possible, has been Ethereum. But, the way I’m seeing it, none of them will be able to do such a thing. Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency, others are just an alternative as they are being called already.

Funny thing is that these new coins are fond of giving promises that they can never fulfill. Bitcoin is the biggest cryptocurrency there is and I don’t see any other cryptocurrency getting bigger than it is. When we talk of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin has made a household name for itself, and therefore whenever people talk of cryptocurrency, the first thing that comes to the mind is Bitcoin and it is the only coin that controls the market. An end for Bitcoin is as well an end for the whole market.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:52:55 AM

It seems to me that Cardano has no plans to win Bitcoin. This coin is a lack of competition. Most likely it is other coins such as Ethereum, EOS, NEO, Sound Money Coin.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:55:21 AM

if in my opinion it would be very difficult because bitcoin is very strong in terms of price and future. and in my opinion also before defeating bitcoin then the cardano coin defeated ethereum first

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:35:55 PM

BTC was never about utility alone, all these benefits you mentioned about Cardano are already covered by bitcoin, does that name even sound like what will be popular to ear in future irrespective of any technology they want to go on. Do you know what rings bell in the ear when people seek for the beginning of cryptocurrency, they speak and see BTC alone, as EOS is coming up with their added value technologies.

Yes, they will gain lots of recognition and more stronger community but by that 10 years too, do you know how many stronger people would have joined BTC community? And by then, BTC would have already be getting very stable for it to be useful for store value.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 571
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:41:39 PM

It seems to me that Cardano has no plans to win Bitcoin. This coin is a lack of competition. Most likely it is other coins such as Ethereum, EOS, NEO, Sound Money Coin.

Yeah right, for the next 10 years it looks like bitcoin is still # 1, the amount of support from companies even legalized by many countries is the reason why it's hard to beat bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Wayrey2020

Activity: 198
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:10:42 PM

I just have same feeling that in more years to come btc will still remain top in times of the value of a coin, but there are still more chances for a new projects to supersed btc in cmc. Just maybe with a lot of supply and possibly hundreds of dollars par coin in value, that's what I think
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:18:01 PM

ADA, like many other projects, which only say that they can do something with BTC or other very global projects. I still think that these projects will not succeed. So just ignore it; it’s all very much like a hoax.
anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:24:32 PM

There is nothing impossible about the price surge in crypto, including the Cardano price that passes Bitcoin. However, this possibility is very small. Even though Cardano is growing well now, I believe Bitcoin will have a very high price in the future than Cardano.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: