Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accept 400+ Cryptos without risk or price fluctuations  (Read 242 times)
DroppedM (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:50:18 PM

read more on https://coinswitch.co/payment
Gryosletul

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:17:12 PM

the project looks pretty interesting I have not seen anything like this on the market. It looks like it will be very convenient. you will need to test how it all works.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:23:13 PM

the project looks pretty interesting I have not seen anything like this on the market. It looks like it will be very convenient. you will need to test how it all works.
I was more interested in the referral program. if they really pay $ 5 for each referral+ 25% of the site's reward then it's really cool.
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:28:00 PM

what is the exchange fee ? who has already tested this service and conducted exchanges for themselves?
dmccool85

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:29:09 PM

what is the exchange fee ? who has already tested this service and conducted exchanges for themselves?
no, I just saw this site. it certainly doesn't look bad. I'm going to test it soon.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:54:32 PM

it looks pretty convenient, but I don't know how safe it can be. so you need to study the project in more detail before you conduct any exchanges.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 05:16:30 PM

are mobile apps already available? I want the exchange to be as convenient and safe as possible.
in General, I like the design of the site and it should be very profitable for users.
jules88

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:49:43 PM

who is already taking part in the referral program? does the project really pay?  I still want to use it as an additional income.
Iandicienn

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:51:07 PM

who is already taking part in the referral program? does the project really pay?  I still want to use it as an additional income.
To do this, the service should be as popular as possible. but I haven't made any conclusions for myself yet. You will need to look for publications in the media about this service.
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 06:04:08 PM

To do this, the service should be as popular as possible. but I haven't made any conclusions for myself yet. You will need to look for publications in the media about this service.
correct logic. We will not try how it all works. in fact, I have long needed such a service.
Sonu_titu

Activity: 136
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:21:36 AM

who is already taking part in the referral program? does the project really pay?  I still want to use it as an additional income.

I have used the exchange to switch my altcoins. For payment they charge 0 fees. Also, their payment API is used by Stake.com:
https://blog.coinswitch.co/pay-with-altcoins-on-crypto-gaming-platform-stake-com-155a4670fa54

Commenting on the integration, Edward Miroslav, Co-Founder of stake.com says —

Coinswitch has added tremendous value to Stake through enabling our gaming platform to accept almost all major Cryptocurrencies. After using ShapeShift for over 2 years it was a change we were skeptical of at first, yet we couldn’t be happier with the outcome. The team at Coinswitch helped us to create a solution specific to our needs whilst being extremely professional to work alongside. The integration is consistently picking up traction & positive support from our user base. As a result of the success of the service on Stake, we are currently working on extending our collaboration with Coinswitch to our other gaming platform, Primedice.

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:53:18 AM

Wow, I am in love with the project already and I really love the idea but the part of you saying not to worry about price fluctuation is what baffles me because one thing I know is that you can't stop the market from fluctuating unless there is a way you convert all the coin to stable coin which I don't think is possible because you would be the one bearing the lost, so please can you share more light about what you were trying to share.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:00:15 AM

How could this program be sustainable if they won't charge anything?  There should be some hidden agenda in there.  Plus giving away $5 in every person ref for their first $100 transaction needs funding.  If they do not charge anything sooner or later, their fund will dry up.

elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:46:55 AM

I will tell you honestly, I am surprised by this project. I did not see anything like this before. If the project really collects the required amount, I would be interested to see how the platform functions.
boazsalosa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:58:30 AM

They do send referral payouts. You can request from your profile page of account or just drop mail to there support. The referral payout will be done in no time.

Check this out: https://coinswitch.co/referral

Also, the best part is that whenever my referral trades I get a part of the commission Wink
This is still in the demo version and hasn't been released yet, if you only rely on the referral it is good too, then spread it now, your referral to a close friend will get a commission after the version is released.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:20:38 AM

It seem interesting, but i did saw similar projects before they never delivered or they delivered but not delivered what they told.

So i am waiting to see some real product.

hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:22:56 AM

I will tell you honestly, I am surprised by this project. I did not see anything like this before. If the project really collects the required amount, I would be interested to see how the platform functions.
This is my first time also seeing a project such as this one. But what makes me think is that, why are they accepting shitcoins? I mean, on that 400 cryptos, there could be at least 1 or many shitcoins on that.
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 01:34:29 PM

interesting project, anyway i hope it works, because really we need such apps to make the cryptos get in to real life much more, otherwise the terrible fall waits for us. all of this is just a gamble now.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:10:19 PM

If the service charge nothing for processing what is a profit  for them? Or they just collect their fee from  customer who pays?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:24:13 PM

Stake gambling site also uses this service for accepting the different altcoins as a deposit method. For switcihng the altcoins to major cryptocurrencies you need exchanges like changelly, fixedfloat, mixer services and finding the best is dependent on you and your abilities.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: