Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:43:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bulls need time  (Read 1027 times)
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:15:08 AM

Bulls really need time for them to fully execute the bull run. We should be patient because it is all worth it once the run started, it maybe so hard to just wait for more than a year but all i can say that it will pay off and you will have a lot of profits once the bulls starting running and you will thank yourself for not giving up.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:32:13 AM

If the indicators are not giving us any proper sign of market movement then traders can make their won analization, as they can see the price is continually changing so they can move and takes step according to the market traders discussions, bull will be there soon in market price has started to rise higher with the amount of 5500 dollar and it is increasing even more than this with time.
In this scenario, though it is hard time for traders to decide what to do. Definitely they aren’t aware of what would be the state in next few weeks and months. They mostly are optimistic but surely some soft hearted are here as well. They are afraid of losses that’s why they think of making some deals. But again, humbly advice not to bend down. You people have borne all this since last year, keep with it more and you will be benefits coming up.
Ellen Adarna

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:21:50 AM

Bull definitely needs time to stop the bear market and for us to help us to get back all of our losses due to the decrease of cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin. Everybody really starts to panic when they started to see all of their holding to decreased it's price, that is why many have stop investing and do trading too. But for now, i can say that the bull market is starting to rise up again because i see that bitcoin is starting to increase it's price again and i am hoping it could reach price up to $20,000 again like last year of 2017. It is the reason why i am starting to do trade again for me to get back all of my losses by looking for the good trading platform where i can easily convert all of my fiats or crypto into bitcoin and vice versa. Until i found about Darb finance where it is the most secure asset trading platform and allowing you to the fast transaction.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:19:38 AM

Bitcoin has already shown good growth in the last two months and I think this is an important sign, other cryptocurrencies also do not stand still, showing an even greater percentage of profit
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:07:04 PM

Bitcoin has already shown good growth in the last two months and I think this is an important sign, other cryptocurrencies also do not stand still, showing an even greater percentage of profit
It came back to 5200 from 3150 dollar agree with you, and if it can break 6200 dollar, real bulls can come again but in this year I dont expect this scenario much.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:15:48 AM

People that rely on indicators absolutely misunderstand the concept behind the uses of it because it was used to predict the trend which the market may poses but it does not guarantee that the analysis is totally right which is why most senior analysiser will always tell people that their predictions is not trading advice.
I do agree. Taking into account the indicators in the crypto market wont just help you come up with a value that the cryptocurrency you hodl would achieve. That is just wrong. We should learn from the market and the history.

We know that we have been through phases when Bitcoin and cryptocurrency were thought of as scams in the market and were abhorred. They made it big. Regardless of the indicators, speculate for long run.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:38:12 AM

I know that but I think we have waited long enough and suffered a long bear period in 2018 and this year will surely about the bull movement. It's very subtle but huge partnerships are already happening and the clues have already been reported like the samsung and google support for the crypto customers.
To be honest, the price of Bitcoin had been down for more than three years back in 2013 until it hit the peak in 2017. This is a sure thing that the market will appreciate and depreciate and people who invest in the down market make the maximum out of it but they just do not have any influence over the market. Whales could play a role in bringing some changes but I believe that fir now, we are in the mood of recovery.

Bulls are getting ready right now it seems because we are slowly recovering toward $6000 levels. In some sense, we are already into bullish markets but people are sharing like they will consider about bullish market only after bitcoin prices reaching $10k levels. So, we may assume right now bulls are still getting ready to "full bull mode".
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:35:51 AM

Just like most things in the world, the crypto market also needs time to recover. Bitcoin value will always be volatile and speculative. Investing in cryptocurrency especially bitcoin requires patience and thorough analysis. Just sit back, relax, and wait for the bull run. Anyone in this business should know that ROI and profit take time whether it's ICOs, alt, or BTC.
HyughA

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:57:00 PM

Just like most things in the world, the crypto market also needs time to recover. Bitcoin value will always be volatile and speculative. Investing in cryptocurrency especially bitcoin requires patience and thorough analysis. Just sit back, relax, and wait for the bull run. Anyone in this business should know that ROI and profit take time whether it's ICOs, alt, or BTC.

I agree with you, all of that takes time, where the prices traded are unlikely to be stable, there must be a price tug, from buyers to sellers.  anyone who has large funds he survives

The Bank Independent Network for the  
▲ Blockchain Generation  ▲ (https://bincoins.io/#livechat)
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:00:46 PM

And eventhough we have seen some pullbacks today, I think this is healthy in the long run as investors might take some profit and then will re-invest again during dips.

As for the bulls, timing is all we need, and the less we anticipated a comeback the more they gather around and run the course. I truly believed that we have entered the bullish zone and there's no stopping them except for some pullback. But it will just be resetting themselves for another run up to the end of the week.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:45:06 PM

It came back to 5200 from 3150 dollar agree with you, and if it can break 6200 dollar, real bulls can come again but in this year I dont expect this scenario much.
I'm not sure the Bull market will going on this year, we can learn from the previous year where the price of Bitcoin to the moon in four years it will happen once, that's mean I think the Bull run or to the moon price will take place again at the end of the year 2020.
  Yes surely the price will be high to the moon because we can notice the market condition since long, but we know everything needs time to happen, if the price is down we should hold it with patience, infect same as 2017 price can even get higher within weeks but we will have to hold and never look back to the market falls now just be sure price will be high very soon.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:56:03 PM

How would they not show good sign of increase when their king is already out of the bear market, but for them to become greener, the forces behind it really needs more time to act well, we also need to assist the market to. I wish we canal just agree to use 2019 to hold on to our coin and keep the market green.

Anyway, I am just solely waiting for some fundamentals to really materialize, these factors are the ones that will really get us to the bull run, first, let’s see the effect of Facebook, I am already seeing the effect of delisting od BSV, I think that one has contributed why BTC has stabilized above $5500 for a while, unlike before that some investors would have dumped at that price.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:19:31 PM

I agree with you, all of that takes time, where the prices traded are unlikely to be stable, there must be a price tug, from buyers to sellers.  anyone who has large funds he survives
Price will never stable because crypto currency is really volatile and it moves in the market, we know crypto market improves with the passage of time so I can see my way of making money will come to the track, bull takes time so instead of being greedy for miner profit wait for right time when price will become so good to sell.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:25:22 AM

yes, of course every change takes time, as well as the price situation in the market, now the price has seen an improvement but to reach the bull run it seems we still have to wait for some time to come.
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:36:58 AM

As far as I know, stochastics is a reliable indicator only in a calm market. In the trending market, it is absolutely useless. Therefore, I would not strongly trust this indicator now. The cryptocurrency market in general often defies technical analysis as well as the stock market. But it should be noted that the last year the market has become more predictable. Yet it seems to me that volumes are an important parameter of market recovery. Of course, as we all know, they are overstated, but less so they are an important guideline.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:25:34 AM

yes, of course every change takes time, as well as the price situation in the market, now the price has seen an improvement but to reach the bull run it seems we still have to wait for some time to come.
Patience mate, that's the only thing we have to do if like to see a good price, a bull run will easily turn this market into a good market.
We have witnessed a long bear market and it does discourage some investors  but we should not give up now that we are close to our expectation.

Bitcoin's ATH will not stay at that price forever, though the price had dump but the fundamentals is good, so price is expected to rise again.

STUDENTCOIN