Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's Your Bounty Story?  (Read 1522 times)
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:34:32 AM

I have had some nice bounty campaigns with high rewards and valuble tokens .
I was taking a part in Miracle Tele bounty last year and I had received good reward that I stacked and I am getting every two weeks some profit from them.
 An another stage of the bounty is ongoing now and I am taking a part in it again.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:38:09 AM

Around the bounty of companies there was a very big frenzy I remember when I myself started to do it, there was already a demand because at that time it was possible to earn a lot of money from a good bounty company. I hope these times will return.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:08:01 PM

My bounty story was quite similar to yours because everything started with hyip programs, ponzi scheme, pyramid scheme and the likes, where I lost a lot of money to these programs. It was a program that requested for payment to be made in BTC and that how I started making online diggings and transitioned from the then digital currencies like Perfectmoney, LR, etc to cryptocurrency full-time. In the quest to earn more coin, I started participating in faucets and later in airdrops and now bounty programs. I haven't been lucky to earn that much because of the bear market but the experience gathered has been awesome. The story still continues after here.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:23:48 PM

I am not here full time. I'm just learning new space for myself. After all, we now need to be aware of the latest technologies. And if for all of this does not slip. That can be left behind. Well, and who does not want to get extra money? For simply chatting here with those who like cryptocurrency as well as you.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:29:45 PM

My first bounty campaign didnt pay my hardwork and time this is sad but true I almost give up because I waste my time promoting their project but in the end I got nothing but I realized I need to work harder to make money and to learn something new with my experienced then the next bounty campaign I earn a good profit I'm so happy because this is my first payment after all, until now I'm a bounty hunter sometimes I earn good return.
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:33:33 PM

I am doing bounties for about a year now. I managed to get quite nice portfolio on crypto without any investment. It is nice amount of money even now in bear market. I can imagine that in case of another bull run i can retire just for doing bounties of one year only.

Nice way to think about.

I am trying to stick to bounties of projects that are already on exchanges or proven that they are paying out.
Cryptosaja

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 12:35:36 PM

The first time I searched for free bitcoin by searching for sites that gave free coins like freebitcoin, where I was given doge and bitcoin even though there were not many, then looked for giveaway, played gambling and finally followed the bounty in this forum
Rufsilf

Activity: 1736
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:44:51 PM

The first time I searched for free bitcoin by searching for sites that gave free coins like freebitcoin, where I was given doge and bitcoin even though there were not many, then looked for giveaway, played gambling and finally followed the bounty in this forum
That will be good, joining bounty campaign will be a steps to received coins freely. A lot of people are doing this, in fact I'm in bounty before.
It only so sad that I've encountered participating bounties which they'll never give their promises and turn into scam which it totally turned me off. But it never happen that it came into my mind that I'll be quitting and until now I'm crypto.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 12:46:43 PM

My story as a bounty hunter is no different from the many story of other bounty hunters in this forum, i have started hunting bounties since last year and i won't say it has been a smooth sail, there are times you get rewarded and other times you get nothing,
but i have receive some good reward according to my rank and it feels good to earn from your hard work, i still have intention of continuing hunting good bounties to support my financial status.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:49:25 PM

I am a bounty hunter, i got to know about cryptocurrencies during the days of ponzi schemes, just like everybody who did ponzi, i wanted to earn more and my only option was to provide help in a cryptocurrency known as bitcoin. That was the first time i heard about bitcoin in my life.

I got fond of bitcoin and this was as a result of the rise on the dollar value i kept experiencing when ever i held a certain amount of btc. I became intrigue and went on research. In the course of my research discovered that there were a lot of other coins and with further research i found myself particpating in faucets and my first and second ever faucet love were; the bitcoin and litecoin faucets.

Through faucet i was introduced to cryptocurrency groups, where i learnt more about cryptocurrencies and i how to own other cryptocurrencies aside bitcoins and litecoins. I got to know that you can buy them in crypto exchanges and you can even buy them before they get to these exchanges which is a lot cheaper (ICOs) fortunately for me ICO was cool then and i was able to buy a few.

Through the group, i got to know about airdrops and bounties for those of us that did faucets, it was a sweet option so i jumped into it with so much energy and the rewards were great.

Not so long after earning some btc and ltc through faucets, doing airdrops, bounties and investing in ICOs the bull run sets in and i was shocked as to the rise in value of little my portfolio. I was joyful and kept adding more coins and then the dip sets in, i became frustrated and felt very bad emotionally. it was a trying period in my life but i was always determined not to let go, so i kept on with doing more bounties and now i am smiling again.
So tell me, whats your bounty story?

My bounty story was a very sweet story back then when 2017.
I joined CEDEX and Snovio and earned more than 2k USD in 1 year.
But last year was a nightmare for my bounty, i almoset earn nothing due to all of my bounties that i joined are scam.
Hope this year a good year for a bounty hunter.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:41:09 PM

I am not here full time. I'm just learning new space for myself. After all, we now need to be aware of the latest technologies. And if for all of this does not slip. That can be left behind. Well, and who does not want to get extra money? For simply chatting here with those who like cryptocurrency as well as you.
I think that you are here to earn money and not to communicate like all of us) but also by participating in bounty campaigns you can follow all the changes in the market and in the new projects

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
AngelOnCrypto

Activity: 66
Merit: 14

ICO Bounty Hunting Guides and Tips

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 01:59:27 PM

I got really interested in crypto in 2017 and the moment I researched the topic, I decided I am gonna be all in in it.

As everybody else, the first thing I heard was mining. 1 week of research, some lame attempts to mine with my laptop, some info about ASICs collected and I deemed this way of making money already dead.
Well, not dead, but not much lucrative for a normal person with normal life and normal amount of time and money to invest.

I kept searching for other options to make money. And then I found the bounties and the ICO marketing.

I was so surprised by the ridiculously low quality content that is created and the absurdly high payouts for it.

I was hooked. The rest is history.

DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:02:45 PM

I got really interested in crypto in 2017 and the moment I researched the topic, I decided I am gonna be all in in it.

As everybody else, the first thing I heard was mining. 1 week of research, some lame attempts to mine with my laptop, some info about ASICs collected and I deemed this way of making money already dead.
Well, not dead, but not much lucrative for a normal person with normal life and normal amount of time and money to invest.

I kept searching for other options to make money. And then I found the bounties and the ICO marketing.

I was so surprised by the ridiculously low quality content that is created and the absurdly high payouts for it.

I was hooked. The rest is history.
The quality of the content since then if it has increased , it is not essential. I found out about the bounty in early 2018 and since then trying to get paid for their work tokens and coins. Is well paid, sometimes not, but overall I'm glad I learned about this kind of earnings as the bounty.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:53:31 PM

From the start i joined cryptocurrency as a bounty hunter i earned more than what i am expected, too much. My little doubtful was gone and become a full of determination and willingness to continue to work. And now even market sometimes struggle worries no more for me anytime.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
crispyfry211

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:30:17 PM

The first thing that i want on cryptocurrency is that we can make money here so i decided to join cryptocurrency and become a bounty hunter. then i started to study on how it works but i join cryptocurrency in a wrlng time because i joined 2018 and that year was the year that cryptocurrency market collapse but sti I'm here  because i know i will make profits in cryptocurrency as its market recovery ks on going as we seen it it becomes better and better every day so i will stay in cryptocurrency.
sends1

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 03:57:41 PM

my experience is almost the same as you but I don't follow the hype / ponzi. first time I knew bitcoin just followed the faucet → airdrop → bought ico → bounty. The grief will get a scam or legit project
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:58:09 PM

so far, I have had a lot of sorrow after I plunged into the crypto world because I have felt that crypto has not been so valuable and has not been known to many people until the highest crypto value in 2017, until it dropped dramatically in the following year and now crypto starts to rise again. from this experience, I am increasingly convinced that crypto will grow and coexist with all levels of society in the future.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:05:32 PM

Especially profit now bounty brings , I think you need to look for a more profitable occupation for example learn to trade the market as it is now for the projects comes higher than 10$
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 04:35:58 PM

Till now I have taken part in at least a dozen different signature bounty campaigns, and at least 100 Facebook bounty campaigns. The only bounty that paid me significant reward was the Mozo bounty (I received around $60 worth of tokens). The vast majority of the remaining turned out to be scams and for the few that paid, the reward was so low that I didn't bothered to sell them in the exchanges.  
kleshovab7

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:49:29 PM

I participate in bounty campaigns, but still have not made a profit. I guess I have no luck. or my time just did not come)
But I keep the coins in my wallet and hope for their growth. To the moon)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: