Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:55:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you look for when investing in new projects?  (Read 654 times)
jack8989

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:28:06 AM

Forget about investing in ICOs, instead of investing in new projects it would be better if you invest in some high potential altcoins. The price of most altcoins are cheap now.
I agree with your opinion. In fact, investing in new coins has the opportunity to earn more profits and most of the coins that are on the market are having a very cheap price and are very suitable for investment right now. In my opinion, investing in ICO always faces a lot of risks and not everyone is lucky enough to earn good profits from these projects.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:40:27 PM

I usually look for the token utility in the long term and the capacity of the team to achieve that good luck in your future investment decision and have a nice day Smiley
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:15:12 PM

If it's non ICO coins you're talking about, I personally go for product and services and it has worked for me very effectively
I really don’t get the first part of what you mean by Non ICO coin, is there any project that really didn’t go through ICO? Even the popular Bitcoin went through ICO, Binance the greatest exchange went through ICO but I can’t seems to picture any project that didn’t go through ICO and if there are any, then it must be few.

But that is not what is important, the most important thing to any project whether an ICO project or a Non ICO project is really the product and services they render, each developers has to make sure that whatever project it is they are building on, the product should be able to attract users and not just investors. If project attracts users, they have the tendency of staying with the project more than investors that are just there for the profit purpose.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:58:13 PM

Forget about investing in ICOs, instead of investing in new projects it would be better if you invest in some high potential altcoins. The price of most altcoins are cheap now.
I agree with your opinion. In fact, investing in new coins has the opportunity to earn more profits and most of the coins that are on the market are having a very cheap price and are very suitable for investment right now. In my opinion, investing in ICO always faces a lot of risks and not everyone is lucky enough to earn good profits from these projects.
You have a point, since some Ico are good at the very beginning and no further development on their project. Might as well invest on those altcoins with proven concept and can develop their project. Actually their are a lot of factors to consider before investing so always analyze first before investing into new project.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:02:28 PM

Begin with the question would i use it and how much. If the interest is there you can dig deeper in the team and roadmap etc.
I would weed out allot of projects.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:08:05 PM

Before making investment on ICO's of course the most important  is the genuine team behind and very professional when it comes running a project especially if it's new wherein always make sure first who are involved behind on it and obtain specific information always to avoid fake project .  so that also no more worries after putting a investment on it.
Yes genuine and professional team is very important for every projects. Cause if any projects have a good hard working team then it will get success. Also most of investors like to invest on those projects who have a professional team members.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:44:46 PM

Before making investment on ICO's of course the most important  is the genuine team behind and very professional when it comes running a project especially if it's new wherein always make sure first who are involved behind on it and obtain specific information always to avoid fake project .  so that also no more worries after putting a investment on it.
Yes genuine and professional team is very important for every projects. Cause if any projects have a good hard working team then it will get success. Also most of investors like to invest on those projects who have a professional team members.
I remember that I agree with you, but you need to take into account the fact that not all users of cryptocurrency are familiar with reputable developers who can be guided. Today, even a full study of all available information is not yet a guarantee of success.
Initech

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 08:49:26 PM

I'm a crypto purist. I like fair coins without any self-funding mean (which means, in practice, a way for the creators to enrich themselves easily). So, I look mineable coins without any premine, developer fees, founders rewards, or any other of that bullshit. I also don't buy anything from ICOs.

███【https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5083455】█【15 Seconds Block】█【No Premine】█【No Dev Fee】█【No BULLSHIT】█【How crypto SHOULD be】█【 Swap [XWP]】██
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:41:14 PM

I'm a crypto purist. I like fair coins without any self-funding mean (which means, in practice, a way for the creators to enrich themselves easily). So, I look mineable coins without any premine, developer fees, founders rewards, or any other of that bullshit. I also don't buy anything from ICOs.
It seems to me that today the game market company is irrelevant when security tokens have already appeared, whose projects can guarantee a return of funds for investors if necessary.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: