Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:29:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH to 200$ ?  (Read 712 times)
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:11:54 AM

Of course it is achievable, 3 to 4 months if far more than enough to see such increase to that price, we are already in the bull market which is even at early stage and the remaining part of this year is expected to be bullish as we will see a lot of contributing factors to the growth of the market like BTC and ETH, ETH on its own is performing greatly and will continue to gradually increase in price while BTC bull run also assist in pushing whatever is left of ETH to balance up to that value up.

So, I am very optimistic that ethereum will get to that value and even go above that in 3 to 4 months to come.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:11:02 AM

i have question for Traders.
what you think about ETH price, max predict about 3-4 month.
it will be200+?

Yes, it will reach 200 dollars. If you speak about the period of 3-4 months, Ethereum price can be even 300-400 USD. I have invested in ETH much and I am waiting for it.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:54:42 AM

There is huge possibility for the ETH to cross the value of 200$ but it will take some time to cross the value of 200$. The price of ETH has recovered a lot in the market because many people don't have hope on ETH price due o huge flicuations. People who grab the coins when the value of ETH is below 100$.

judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:07:22 PM

We will see that Eth is able to reach the level of $ 200, a movement that can always increase even though sometimes it also decreases.
Many people will adopt Eth so that the value will benefit the holder.
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:35:38 PM

I don't think 200$ is a target for eth. It is very low and it will easily pass that in time.

Even reaching 250$ would mean %85 drop from the top.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:43:21 PM

At the current state, ETH can go $200, if not because of bitcoin dumped now, it would have reached $200 easily.
Don't expect $200 only as it is still a low price compared to what it has achieved, let's look at the ATH but we should never be satisfied with $200 only.
the specified target is going to be progress, where growth rates ethereum will continue. We are looking at the decline in the market, because of the bitcoin down and everything is the same decline, so did the etheruem. When the market came back, I'm sure $200 is very easy to accomplish.
ETH can reach more than that if market is on good trend. Because it's peak is very high that make $200 maybe easy to reach. That is why people still believe this coin and still in top rank of altcoin.
It will, the last ATH is really more than that but right now it's also waiting for the entire bull, each time bitcoin showed his strength, ETH followed
the lead and make also a good run together or after bitcoin rises time comes and ETH start to rise as well, keep investing while you still have the
chance with this current value.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:04:04 PM

Ethereum has dropped a little towards $160 today and it means it is gathering strong momentum for the next bull run that might push it above $200. The cryptocurrency market has a nice April and I pray this recovery should continue as we move towards $200.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:25:51 PM

it will be200+?

Yes, I think ETH will pass that point. The bear market seems to be over now, and prices have been rising quite steadily for a while. ETH should have no trouble passing $200.

It will certainly reach 200 dollars this spring or summer. I am expecting also for the further growth of Ethereum. Hopefully, we will see the $500 propositions. The altcoin is great, and its rise will be an expected event.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:28:41 AM

everything can be happen, maybe can be reached than your expectation. many people like ethereum dan the volume is big
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:42:14 AM

It will certainly reach 200 dollars this spring or summer. I am expecting also for the further growth of Ethereum. Hopefully, we will see the $500 propositions. The altcoin is great, and its rise will be an expected event.
all of this depends on the movement of the price of bitcoin on the market. if bitcoin experiences a high increase next season, I'm sure ethereum will also follow it. for $ 200 I think it's still too easy to achieve, maybe it will be higher than that, provided the price moves back up.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:46:54 AM

200 $ I think can be achieved, especially for the next 3 to 4 months. And what makes me sure that Ethereum can reach $ 200 is the current market conditions. Current market conditions are very positive and I think this will continue.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:32:40 AM

200 $ I think can be achieved, especially for the next 3 to 4 months. And what makes me sure that Ethereum can reach $ 200 is the current market conditions. Current market conditions are very positive and I think this will continue.
That last high of ETH this month was around $180, is $200 is not far away.
I believe soon there will be an increase as bicoin is recovering now, it did not dump like others are expecting, in fact it's stable at $5,000 and increasing now.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:03:56 AM

Well its kinda possible that it will hit $200 without a doubt, wait for price consolidate and when it moves higher
It could hit $200 easily
If we really want to see ethereum get to $200 soon, we need to continue praying that Bitcoin rises further, as you can see that majority of these coins are being affected by BTC, as BTC grows, they grow along with it and as BTC declines, they decline along with it.

Just like we saw yesterday, the moment BTC showed downward trends, many of these altcoins started showing downward trends too, it then takes me to a question I wish to ask, which will be a topic for another day, if all these altcoins all have to rely on BTC growth to function, why then did they have to create them, rather than sticking with BTC alone.
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:11:55 AM

To reach the price of $ 200 I think that will be achieved. We know that markets can suddenly pump so that this can be an unexpected force. It's better, for now, we have to start investing in Ethereum. So that in 3 to 4 months it can reach $ 200 or even exceed that.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:31:13 AM

Right now Eth is 165 USD and the way market is going Eth will cross 200 USD very soon. But there is no surety of this, as no one can predict when this bull run will end and bears will take over. Invest with your own frame of mind after doing the necessary research.   

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:39:26 AM

Right now Eth is 165 USD and the way market is going Eth will cross 200 USD very soon. But there is no surety of this, as no one can predict when this bull run will end and bears will take over. Invest with your own frame of mind after doing the necessary research.   

That still difficult to reach $200 unless there are big pumps that can push the price to increase higher. Without having those pumps, eth still up and down in that price. Besides that, eth should see on the bitcoin price moves, and if bitcoin price can increase, then I think it will affect to eth price too. But I am sure that eth can reach $200 and I don't have any doubt about that.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:14:16 AM

At the current state, ETH can go $200, if not because of bitcoin dumped now, it would have reached $200 easily.
Don't expect $200 only as it is still a low price compared to what it has achieved, let's look at the ATH but we should never be satisfied with $200 only.
the specified target is going to be progress, where growth rates ethereum will continue. We are looking at the decline in the market, because of the bitcoin down and everything is the same decline, so did the etheruem. When the market came back, I'm sure $200 is very easy to accomplish.
ETH can reach more than that if market is on good trend. Because it's peak is very high that make $200 maybe easy to reach. That is why people still believe this coin and still in top rank of altcoin.
and currently the trend in the market is good? the price has touched $170 today, and to go up to $200 is not a difficult thing,
we are getting closer to that price, just waiting for the day to arrive at that price, my advice don't waste this opportunity
heni_april

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:20:05 AM

and currently the trend in the market is good? the price has touched $170 today, and to go up to $200 is not a difficult thing,
we are getting closer to that price, just waiting for the day to arrive at that price, my advice don't waste this opportunity
$200 certainly accomplished, now the movement continued up and shows a nice trend. the position of the ethereum looks strong and I think it will not be easy to decline. Now we just wait for bitcoin rises and moves the markets and achieve that price definitely ethereum, even more

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:31:47 AM

it will be200+?
The price of ETH will soon reach $ 200 in Q3. It has just undergone a price adjustment and its price has not yet fallen below $ 160. that is a good sign because from now on, its price will start to rise again.
there will be no more price adjustments, or greed at this time. You will not find a better time now.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
carlzec

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:07:30 PM

Ethereum has seen a nice uptrend recently, but it won't take him to $ 200. The decrease in the number of ICOs and the inability to collect enough funds are currently undermining the price of the ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: