Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:27:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which new token has good potential for the future?  (Read 1004 times)
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:18:34 PM

in my opinion, it is difficult to choose a new coin that has good potential in the future. I see a lot of bad projects today. and does not attract investors, so the volatility of new coins on the market is very low.

but some new coins like IRONX, CPT, LIKER, ZUFLO, ROCKZ can be coin hopes that can provide benefits when the market is bullish.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:15:16 PM

If someone asks a suggestion about some potential coin, we can tell them very fastly ETH, EOS, ICX, ADA and so on's name. Because right now, the crypto market has many good and reputed altcoins. But after the longtime bear market, do you have any hope for any new token? If yes, then which new token has a good potential in your view? Share with us!
I believe the new tokens will be good, even after this fall there are many projects that have very impressive progress. You know BNB, Enjin, PundiX are some of the projects I've always observed from a few months ago. all three of these tokens include new tokens and all of them still survive today, even after yesterday's attack.

I have hope for all new tokens in the future, because everyone has the same opportunity to succeed.

IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 06:40:10 PM

I want to believe that every coin has a potential to be good in the future
Hence, you have do your own research and figure out the potentials

Then you can invest
Be smart
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:57:28 PM

There is a lot of new tokens coming out in crypto market but i could not easily predict which one of those tokens have really potential in the future because there are also a lot of new tokens are scam or they stop developing after reach in exchange.
in the same way, in 2017 it was impossible to predict which projects would be really popular. but we made a lot of money
In 20187 price of the projects was very high in price so those who sell at the high price got huge profit, as we know again after dip in price we are at pumping zone so we will have to hold our investment for long term so it will rise and we will be able to get benefit, as recently so many projects and coins are introduced but I like one and only bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Grenee

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 02:26:42 AM

We all know eth, Stella and other good coins. But there are some better coins like muzika serve etc which will fetch a better future. Av made a good research about this project and I can see the foundation that it's solid. project like probit looks promising.u don't need to waste your cash. Make enquiry and get new coins for the future.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:37:44 AM

I don't have a picture of new coins that have good potential, this needs to be analyzed first, now there are many altcoins that appear but not all have good potential, I think it would be better if you invest in old coins first and already entered to the best altcoin list

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:45:26 AM

The market has now many good and potential coins. Forget about old and established coins that have some similar goals and technology. Seek some new coins that have some unique ideas and technology. One of them is Miracle tele. I am not promoting it just because I am a part of it as a bounty hunter. Look at its website and its unique idea to benefit the customers and you will know it yourself.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:53:38 AM

I don't have a picture of new coins that have good potential, this needs to be analyzed first, now there are many altcoins that appear but not all have good potential, I think it would be better if you invest in old coins first and already entered to the best altcoin list
if you to invest in altcoin maybe binance token could be best choice for you.binance developers work very amazing, they launched dex exchange and also IEO platform.this is good product for their customer and us as their investors.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:25:16 AM

if you to invest in altcoin maybe binance token could be best choice for you.binance developers work very amazing, they launched dex exchange and also IEO platform.this is good product for their customer and us as their investors.

Binance is now able to take a position in the top 7 and this is very good in the future, unexpected capitalization and quite crowded.
We will continue to monitor this development to get a chance in profit.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 06:34:22 AM

I am not a lover of new token it is hard to find out wether it has a potential in the future, it depends how they develop their project to get many investors. All i wanted is to invest the old token because it is really have a potential in crypto market.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:29:29 AM

If someone asks a suggestion about some potential coin, we can tell them very fastly ETH, EOS, ICX, ADA and so on's name. Because right now, the crypto market has many good and reputed altcoins. But after the longtime bear market, do you have any hope for any new token? If yes, then which new token has a good potential in your view? Share with us!

I like discovering new tokens worthy of investment. They have potentials to do 100 - 2000% unlike top old coin. I am currently holding Multiven(mtcn), rockz, Content protocols(cpt). Also, anyone coin is a worthy mention. I will definitely get some.
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:56:04 AM

I am not a lover of new token it is hard to find out wether it has a potential in the future, it depends how they develop their project to get many investors. All i wanted is to invest the old token because it is really have a potential in crypto market.
most new tokens do not have high appeal because their ability cannot attract someone to choose them.
it is difficult to choose the right, and usually those who are considered good cannot grow properly.
maybe you should research further and you know from various sources so that you can understand and make sure to choose it and in the future it can generate big profits.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:50:15 PM

Currently, it is very hard to find token with a potential value in the future because there are only few new good projects.
But maybe i can recommend you to see the BCNEX ICO, it is the most legal cryptocurrency exchange in Vietnam.
They plan to burn their token gradually from their exchange profit, buyback and burn it in the future.

alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 04:35:29 PM

I think that WPP token has a good potential. Now it traded around 0.01$ but ICO price was 0.1$. So why I think that it is good? Some reasons: WPP energy is real product existing many years; project raised almost hardcap during ICO - around 50 mln USD. Now it cost cheap and must grow. My opinion.
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:39:26 PM

You are speaking not about new tokens, all of the coins from your list are pretty old already and have experienced several bullish trends. If you want to get more profit, pay your attention to some coins that have gone live within the last several months.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:31:29 PM

to my analysis Ontology (ONT)  got a potential future for growth their development of the project as per the roadmap and tie-ups Ont is bullish coin we may see three times growth from Ont coin

Ontology is cool, but if you speak about recently appeared tokens, you can mention EOS, which is pretty new, although some people will argue with me here. I guess this project is very good, so that, the token also has great potential. I guess it will manage to stay in the top-5 cryptocurrencies.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:09:45 PM

There is a lot of new tokens coming out in crypto market but i could not easily predict which one of those tokens have really potential in the future because there are also a lot of new tokens are scam or they stop developing after reach in exchange.
Best way is to wait for them to fully enter exchange, get dumped and see if they will still survive the dump before investing in it, any good project after dump will surely survive because they have working team and people so much believe in their projects, from here, we check reviews about them, we may think people’s experience does not matter in making our own personally decision, yes I agree that we should be bold enough to stand by our own decision.

But, it doesn’t mean that we can’t learn and make sure from other people’s mistake, we have people that would have gone through the initial investment stage and has story to tell us that will assist in making the right decision.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:41:13 PM

It is good to to go by that method of picking from the old altcoins to invest in, but even in picking from the old altcoins, we still have to be very picky, we have some projects that are about to die or some that are already dormant and would take the miracle of God for them to survive.

So we have to make sure if we are into invest in older coins, we pick from the Top 20 or we can extend it to top 30. Although we still have some very good new projects, so we should not just overlook them so we don’t miss some lifetime opportunities, we can still do thorough research on one or 2, to pick from and add to the selection of the Old coins.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 02:43:23 PM

In order to select a few good tokens, you need to study the exchange data. Go for two parameters - the daily volumes and the growth in weekly volumes. But you need to make sure that the exchange data is not fake.
Fammosh82

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:30:24 PM

No doubt Ethereum will still be one altcoin to beat in 2019. ETH has become the new standard to beat in low fees and fast transactions. There are also so many ERC20 tokens based on the Ethereum network at the moment that it will thrive for the foreseeable. ETH is something any crypto investor should think about having in 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: