Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️⭐️ [ANN] Token For Humanity - TFH ⭐️⭐️  (Read 157 times)
Crypto Phreak (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 03:20:50 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 02:02:43 AM by Crypto Phreak

Token For Humanity, what is this about?

We are pushing our current project really hard, and for a good reason.

In 2017, the National Human Trafficking Hotline identified:

7,255 victims of sex trafficking
1,979 victims of labor trafficking
542 victims of both sex and labor trafficking
838 victims where the form of trafficking was unspecified
Numbers are growing every year.
People come up missing at very high rates, there are as many as 100,000 active missing persons cases in the U.S. at any given time.

In 2018 there were 2321 Juvenile cases, 1136 Adult cases. So far in 2019 there are 558 Juvenile cases and  295 Adult cases.
We have created this project in an effort to raise funding to assist all of the nonprofits fighting the battle against these epidemics that plague our society. Together in the crypto community we have a chance to pull together through this project to make a difference. We will be working with the public to teach them about the importance of Smart Contracts, the Blockchain, and how this technology can be used as a part of the solution.

We vow complete transparency throughout this one year project and to make ourselves available to answer any questions that anyone may have. The ETH generated through this project will be held in a public wallet so that at any given moment anyone can track where this money is going by cross referencing the outbound transaction log shown on the project page.

For us this is not about financial gain for Crypto Phreak, it is about helping those that need financial assistance in order to strengthen the fight against the social problems mentioned here but not limited to. We will assess requests sent to us on a per case basis as well, you as investors will be given a chance to vote on if the cause should be funded or not. To clear that up the funding will be treated in a triage manner, as a group of project managers and investors we will all have a say on where the funding should be applied. Crypto Phreak will reserve only 1% for future development, travel, and other logistics leaving 98% for making life changing differences for many on such a large scale.

Head over to our project page Token for Humanity https://cryptophreak.com/tfh and make your investment today. I personally want to thank you in advance, together we can make a difference.

Tippy - Co-Project Lead
tippy@cryptophreak.com

Dark Node - Co-Project Lead / Website
darknode@cryptophreak.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/crypto_phreak
Telegram: t.me/crypto_phreak
Contact Page: https://cryptophreak.com/contact ( Contact Form and Discord Embed )

// Project Details

Token For Humanity
Our current project is taking a different approach where funds raised will go to various non profit organizations fighting against social epidemics such as :

Domestic Abuse
Human Trafficking
Family Crisis Situations
Missing Persons Rewards
Sexual Violence
Funds will also be available to community centers for the youth in an attempt to break the cycle of street violence and drug distribution by giving the youth a positive environment and a different perspective on life.

As we all know today's downfalls are not limited to those mentioned here and funds will be made available on a per case basis. Before any funds raised by investors are released there will be a voting period so that investors have a say as to where funds will be allocated. Full transparency is guaranteed via outbound logs including all details of the transaction.

Invest today and watch your investment change the lives of many!

Token Details
ERC20 Token
ICO 4 Week Bonus Round 5280 Per 1 ETH // If you use our ICO interface at https://cryptophreak.com/tfh you will receive 10,000 TFH  per 1 ETH no minimum purchase limit, sending ETH to the contract address will send you the bonus round rate @ 5280.
Standard Rate 1440 Per 1 ETH
1 Year Contract
Unlimited Supply / No Cap
No Tokens Minted Before Release
Full Transparency Of All Transactions
Public Logs Showing All Outbound Transactions

Ropsten Test Address:

0xC905575C519732A8eaB37C5B3696c2D9463A87Bc

Etherscan MainNet Deployment:

0x766AEaeccB1330E143fB7A0Aeb77eCC969b31e92

*Contract Notes: We have not set a supply cap due to the nature of this project, it would not make sense to put a cap on funds available to aid in humanitarian relief. Crypto Phreak will reserve 1% of funds raised for future development, logistics, and any unforeseen expenses.

Storage Wallet - Raised Funds
0x549294B5CF9E729f7619FBF6fA0ef8965B6D8fC0

Exchanges
Coming Soon

We are here and willing to answer any questions that you may have, if we do not respond here right away feel free to reach out to us at any of the given contact points mentioned in this post.
himanshuoe

Activity: 45
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:53:50 AM

No Team Details? No Roadmap, No Whitepaper, No Plans, No Partnerships, No Registration and asking for funds.

After shilling Altcoins and giving trading calls, now TFH?
Crypto Phreak (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 04:22:47 AM

We are dealing with many non profits that need help, when the time comes to distribute funds all investors will be given the opportunity to vote on fund allocation. We have provided all information necessary for full transparency leaving no room for doubt. We will be happy to answer any other questions, trolling will not be addressed as it takes away from our goals. And before you get defensive I am not accusing you of trolling, I hope all is well with you. 
himanshuoe

Activity: 45
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:28:10 AM

We are dealing with many non profits that need help
Please share names and documented proofs.

We have provided all information necessary for full transparency leaving no room for doubt.

Could you please share the link to team details?

Might be my search skills are not good. I wasn't able to find anything concrete anywhere. All I can see is a Very amateurish Website with big words without anything to support.

Kindly provide the links to the information.
Crypto Phreak (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 06:43:39 PM

Hello my friend, once again. I'm sorry that we are just getting back to you on the forum but we have been very busy pushing forward.  I must explain that this project Token For Humanity is not so much a investment project in terms of token purchase to exchange but an attempt to raise funds for our MAIN PROJECT which is to help world wide social epidemics that plague modern societies. Our upcoming project will be more investor friendly and built and deployed in a more traditional manor. While I find your let's say choice of words to be quite offensive we still value your input. My suggestion would be to try and not be quite as aggressive with your communication, all of your information requests will be addressed in the second phase of our project series. To wrap this up I hope all is well with you and wish you the best.

Your friend,
Tippy
tippy@cryptophreak.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: