Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:26:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC Forks!  (Read 275 times)
jokanho (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:12:20 AM

I'm doing OTC deals for bitcoin forks. Many hardforks happened last year (https://blog.bitmex.com/44-bitcoin-fork-coins/)

These coins have very low liquidity so this is where I come in.

PM me if you want to sell the following:

Bitcoin Hex
Bitcoin Clean
Bitcoin Atom
Bitcoin Rhodium
Bitcoin File
Bitcoin God
Bitcoin Interest

If you have other fork coins hit me up as well.

Reputable Escrow or you'll have to send the fork coins first. Please only message me if you agree

Telegram: @gaisamma
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:41:56 PM

I probably still have a lot them of which existence I know nothing. I'd sell them to you. It's not easy to check all the coins, because some of them use a different address format.
Do you know a tool where you can check that? So one where you enter your BTC address and then you get displayed if you have coins from the fork?
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:10:41 AM
Merited by tyz (1)

Whats the point in buying all these forks  cant be worth much unless the guy was holding 100s of btc
For display or he's into collecting it? I think I saw someone who's asking for same offer before. He's aware that the liquidity is low so I think he's not into making money with those.

Do you know a tool where you can check that? So one where you enter your BTC address and then you get displayed if you have coins from the fork?
Try this tyz.

http://www.findmycoins.ninja/

Signature for rent
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:52:25 AM

I'm doing OTC deals for bitcoin forks. Many hardforks happened last year (https://blog.bitmex.com/44-bitcoin-fork-coins/)

These coins have very low liquidity so this is where I come in.

PM me if you want to sell the following:

Bitcoin Hex
Bitcoin Clean
Bitcoin Atom
Bitcoin Rhodium
Bitcoin File
Bitcoin God
Bitcoin Interest

If you have other fork coins hit me up as well.

Reputable Escrow or you'll have to send the fork coins first. Please only message me if you agree

Telegram: @gaisamma

Holy sht, i had no idea there were so many forks for BTC lol. The names are brilliant aswell. I mean, money can be made with the forks, thats for sure, gona take a bit of manipulation tho. Bitcoin God is teh best, would that be Satoshi lol
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:14:11 AM

Holy sht, i had no idea there were so many forks for BTC lol. The names are brilliant aswell. I mean, money can be made with the forks, thats for sure, gona take a bit of manipulation tho. Bitcoin God is teh best, would that be Satoshi lol
I agree with you that 0.25B is a high price for ordinary traders with a low investment. There are not any insurance contracts committed to profits for users. The market is always risky, so a fixed profit and a profit is still impossible. The development team should review my requests and give a reasonable price because most investors cannot afford to pay too much money for automated services.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 11:09:02 PM

I also did not hear much about such forks. I know that this can be earned, but I missed them by my attention. I think they can grow well with the original too.
You are a good strategist - and you understand what you are doing.  Wink
I buy new coins while being held ico.

jossiel

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:46:49 PM

I also did not hear much about such forks. I know that this can be earned, but I missed them by my attention. I think they can grow well with the original too.
No, fork coins can go well like the original, bitcoin reached. They are mere altcoins that just copied the name of the origin of all these altcoins, they all try to copy cat bitcoin so it won't be the same as bitcoin.

You are a good strategist - and you understand what you are doing.  Wink
I buy new coins while being held ico.
Your strategy is a bit risky, getting into ICO now? while others are saying that many or majority of the ICOs now are scammy and yet you are here to say that you are buying new coins while they are on the ICO phase.

Signature for rent
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:16:06 AM

I don't know those coins have been exist in this space, most of them are unknown or not really popular. Is it goos for you to buycoins that have very low liquidity and maybe soon will die?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:02:27 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2019, 08:56:01 PM by tyz

I was in contact with him. What he forgot to mention in the opening post is that he wants to buy large amounts. I have gathered my forks which are worth a couple of hundreds of dollars but this was too less for him, so I am a bit sceptical if the offer is serious at all. At least you have to be careful if he doesn't want to use escrow.

edit: typo

jossiel

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:07:07 PM

I was in contact with him. What he forgot to mention in the opening post is that he wants to buy large amounts. I have gathered my forks which are worth a couple of hundreds of dollars but this was to less for him, so I am a bit sceptical if the offer is serious at all. At least you have to be careful if he doesn't want to use escrow.
Well, he never replied to the discussion here and if he's into bigger amount anyone who's interested to deal with him should definitely get an escrow if he's not going to send first or doesn't trust any of you.

Hundreds of dollars seems to be low for him? I'm still confused on what's the sole purpose of taking all of these forks, he's maybe believing that all of these forks will skyrocket soon. A very odd strategy but I respect his strategy as long as he won't scam anyone here.

Signature for rent
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:01:04 PM

I was in contact with him. What he forgot to mention in the opening post is that he wants to buy large amounts. I have gathered my forks which are worth a couple of hundreds of dollars but this was too less for him, so I am a bit sceptical if the offer is serious at all. At least you have to be careful if he doesn't want to use escrow.

If hes serious on buying up forked coins then no matter what would be the quantity of the coins wont really matter and basing on what you have it turns out the be shady after all.

I don't know those coins have been exist in this space, most of them are unknown or not really popular. Is it goos for you to buycoins that have very low liquidity and maybe soon will die?
He do have that kind of hope that one of those forked coins would able to shoot up its price in the future and would give out massive profits.

jokanho (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:07:35 AM

If hes serious on buying up forked coins then no matter what would be the quantity of the coins wont really matter and basing on what you have it turns out the be shady after all.

He do have that kind of hope that one of those forked coins would able to shoot up its price in the future and would give out massive profits.

I am serious about it, but some of the trader offer quantities are really too low to justify moving them with fees and risk.

Again, escrow is possible or small tranches of transactions are advised.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: