Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: finding investors  (Read 1803 times)
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:40:03 AM

it is very difecult to find lot or big number of investors  for businesse by internet . i think this good that investors know now lot about internet and they are aware from lot of fake sites because . for example fake icos that already happend past two years at latest and lot of fake business with crypto
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 01:12:05 PM

it is very difecult to find lot or big number of investors  for businesse by internet . i think this good that investors know now lot about internet and they are aware from lot of fake sites because . for example fake icos that already happend past two years at latest and lot of fake business with crypto
But the damage is already been done where lots of investors do lost up their money or involving millions of usd wayback on where ICO investment is still on fire or hyped too high.
We've seen on how many being wiped and burned out their pockets or funds because of those scammers thats why we do see that majority of ICO nowadays doesnt get any sufficient support because investors are already aware and afraid on what happened on the past.So finding investors online wont really be easy even if you do build your own legit project or service.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:18:59 PM

for now we can say that investors are tired looking for new project that will make them rich, they are tired for those scams that's lurking all over the crypto world, but if we have proven first that your project is worth investing at, then for sure investors will follow you.
I don't think they are necessarily tired of scams, but more so tired of the bear market within crypto.... almost every crypto chart has been trending down for nearly two years now, and that's something they don't want to get into.

Bitcoin's parabolic rise to $14k this year hasn't changed anything in the grand scheme of things because it technically is just a lower high. What will the next lower high be? $10k? $8k? It's not looking very promising anymore.
We the new generation of bitcoin users gives up easily because if not so, I don’t think that you will be having this statement of bitcoin not looking promising anymore as you have forgotten too that bitcoin started 10 years ago, and when it started, it did not even get support as it got no, and yet, it was able to find its way up amidst all the critics and amidst all the manipulation then. Majority of us too just barely knew bitcoin about some years back and we are already giving up on bitcoin because the price dumps form $14k.

I still see bitcoin looking so promising and I believe that in future, the value will surely be greater than what it is now that this present value will be like $1 to the value it would increase to in future when there is going to be full adoption, so we should not give up.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:57:04 PM

Having a very good idea is not the guarantee to get investors interested. They look for a lot many factors, including the prevailing market sentiments, viability of the project, legal aspects, long-term survival, potential competition, rate of return and team composition. Only if you could satisfy all these parameters, investors will be willing to consider your project.
If I am an investor, the key thing that I look out for is the idea behind the project first which are the team, because a team will first speak of the kind of quality product that they can deliver to the market, if I am sure of the team, then I can proceed to even trying to see if what they have in store is according to their level of intelligence and if what is being offered is really needed in the market and would have the ability to take the market by surprise which they should intend take the developers by surprise with their support.

The only way that I can support any project right now is the team and I also look at what they want me to patronize them for , if it is a product that is really needed or a product that has solution to people's problems.

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:50:33 PM

Having a very good idea is not the guarantee to get investors interested. They look for a lot many factors, including the prevailing market sentiments, viability of the project, legal aspects, long-term survival, potential competition, rate of return and team composition. Only if you could satisfy all these parameters, investors will be willing to consider your project.
If I am an investor, the key thing that I look out for is the idea behind the project first which are the team, because a team will first speak of the kind of quality product that they can deliver to the market, if I am sure of the team, then I can proceed to even trying to see if what they have in store is according to their level of intelligence and if what is being offered is really needed in the market and would have the ability to take the market by surprise which they should intend take the developers by surprise with their support.

The only way that I can support any project right now is the team and I also look at what they want me to patronize them for , if it is a product that is really needed or a product that has solution to people's problems.

I always love a project and giving them the opportunity to help in a little way I can for as long as they gain my trust and they do have a great platform that I know will succeed, so one thing that I am always looking at the project, if the team actually not just relying on fund raised, but also they are investing their fund for it, once I know and they have proven this, I am giving them a plus points and actually checking their platform and inviting my friends as well.

agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:21:55 PM

When ever a new company/startup looking to raise/start its business, they do consider one of many ways to find investors Through top-tier business schools, industry friends, Angel investor networks, Crowd funding and by city's entrepreneurial community. All that by Proving they are market ready.
I am myself trying to do the same, failing multiple times at finding investors and funding my business. (I have not reached the phase of giving up yet)
I want just to get some advice on bitcoin investors. do they exist? how can I find them? can they invest in real world project not just invest in online projects. Can bitcoin be one of the ways that a company/startup can seek to raise up? having patience as an enemy, making hasty decisions, having hope, and sometimes lack of knowledge is it a good idea to seek the bitcoin way.
And I quot "The biggest risk is not taking any risk... In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks." Mark Zuckerberg
Is using bitcoin investment worth the risk? more people will go with the normal and stable flow because bitcoin is too risky. Personally i think it is worth the risk, but how can a person grantee and secure his startup, bitcoin investment knowing that many countries do not accept bitcoin as a legitimate money and therefore no business contract can be made.

Ps: I apologies for my English.
You can find bitcoin investors everywhere in this forum. You can have a conversation with one of them and get some tips on how you can be a successful investor. It would be a great for you if you are just a beginner because experience will always be the greatest teacher of all time and all those experience can only be found from those who have already spent a lot of time in the crypto world. You can also get some new knowledge from them which you can use to find a good investment and to avoid trouble from scams and fraud.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:24:37 AM

When ever a new company/startup looking to raise/start its business, they do consider one of many ways to find investors Through top-tier business schools, industry friends, Angel investor networks, Crowd funding and by city's entrepreneurial community. All that by Proving they are market ready.
I am myself trying to do the same, failing multiple times at finding investors and funding my business. (I have not reached the phase of giving up yet)
I want just to get some advice on bitcoin investors. do they exist? how can I find them? can they invest in real world project not just invest in online projects. Can bitcoin be one of the ways that a company/startup can seek to raise up? having patience as an enemy, making hasty decisions, having hope, and sometimes lack of knowledge is it a good idea to seek the bitcoin way.
And I quot "The biggest risk is not taking any risk... In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks." Mark Zuckerberg
Is using bitcoin investment worth the risk? more people will go with the normal and stable flow because bitcoin is too risky. Personally i think it is worth the risk, but how can a person grantee and secure his startup, bitcoin investment knowing that many countries do not accept bitcoin as a legitimate money and therefore no business contract can be made.

Ps: I apologies for my English.
You can find bitcoin investors everywhere in this forum. You can have a conversation with one of them and get some tips on how you can be a successful investor. It would be a great for you if you are just a beginner because experience will always be the greatest teacher of all time and all those experience can only be found from those who have already spent a lot of time in the crypto world. You can also get some new knowledge from them which you can use to find a good investment and to avoid trouble from scams and fraud.

Almost all people here are crypto enthusiast, whether they are just newbie here or expert already, once they found out that a certain project is interesting, that the team were all expert in their field, the goal and their project is promising that you can say will succeed in the future, then for sure whether not expert in investing, they will invest on it as well as bounty participants, as most of them are checking the capacity of the project whether good to join or not. It's just depend on the core team how they will handle their project, how they will run on it to impress investors.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:39:22 AM

But investors picking interest in bitcoin for long term basis too and it has no relationship with bitcoin I think, because the only coin that I have seen have effect on the other is bitcoin, bitcoin is the one that do make altcoins increase whenever they invest in it, but for altcoin, when altcoin moves in price, it does not make the value of bitcoin to increase, so if there is no presence of altcoins in the market, there is no way that bitcoin would not have even grown quite much more than it has grown now, and I think the value of bitcoin would have reached almost $100k, because it is only going to be major source of investment that people would know, so it is only bitcoin that people will be putting their money inside and thereby increasing the value of bitcoin.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:46:32 AM

Investors are everywhere they are just lurking for new potential projects in the market, unfortunately the market condition cant afford to impress investors to make investments even on the bitcoin itself. They are just waiting for the good timing to put investment. And as a person behind the project you better not settle on looking to an investors here in the forum because there are lots of ways to do like attending at the bitcoin forum or convention meaning they need to fund if they want their project to be successful.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 09:49:01 AM

Many ICO have failed hard to get investor are really serious want to invest on ICO project, I think they will back without asking if many ICO have success with higher price after listing on exchange market, right now many investor only invest with altcoin ready on exchange market listed.
Getting the interest of may investors specially whales is the most hard to get nowadays. Yet, there are still successful ICO, we can't deny that most of people really hate them. Specially, when the scam ICOs exploded during the year of 2018. As of now, ICO need to convince the folks to invest with them. But as long as there is no transparency and real security in crypto, it won't happen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:24:36 AM

Investors are people like you, they also use these forums and all social networks. The problem is not to find an investor but to be able to offer him a good opportunity to profit from his investments and provide guarantees. For this, a bare idea is not enough, you need to invest your personal money and time in the project and create at least MVP. No one wants to lose money by investing in "promise in words."
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:00:00 PM

Investors are people like you, they also use these forums and all social networks. The problem is not to find an investor but to be able to offer him a good opportunity to profit from his investments and provide guarantees. For this, a bare idea is not enough, you need to invest your personal money and time in the project and create at least MVP. No one wants to lose money by investing in "promise in words."
But if he does not want to go through all that trouble, he can simply invest in Bitcoin. I am not going to recommend him choosing some sort of ICO or joining IEO, because they are not very beneficial. For any investor, bitcoin should be the first choice. It can return the largest amount of money in the shortest time. He should learn some basics of digital currencies as a whole and understand the future of Bitcoin well.

Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:18:53 PM

The token market created a monster, if there were legit businesses without any scams it would have been a revelation as many projects got many investors through the magic of ETH but the problem is that majority of the investors never got their returns and it is really difficult to trust a decentralized anon market and now you will not get many investors unless you are a reputable team.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:39:57 PM

Many ICO have failed hard to get investor are really serious want to invest on ICO project, I think they will back without asking if many ICO have success with higher price after listing on exchange market, right now many investor only invest with altcoin ready on exchange market listed.
Getting the interest of may investors specially whales is the most hard to get nowadays. Yet, there are still successful ICO, we can't deny that most of people really hate them. Specially, when the scam ICOs exploded during the year of 2018. As of now, ICO need to convince the folks to invest with them. But as long as there is no transparency and real security in crypto, it won't happen.

Most of the project who were not doing ICO/IEO who were relying in private investors nowadays are also having a hard time doing it, I have once project who has private investors but when the market collapsed they backed out, and still now we can't find any investors yet, compare to the past years wherein it is very easy to find investors as they are very interested in it.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:03:09 PM

Most of the project who were not doing ICO/IEO who were relying in private investors nowadays are also having a hard time doing it, I have once project who has private investors but when the market collapsed they backed out, and still now we can't find any investors yet, compare to the past years wherein it is very easy to find investors as they are very interested in it.
Many ICO and IEO less investor want to invest their money because promoting of ICO and IEO look not serious, many bounty campaign participants only think with theri reward after bounty campaign finish, but never want to try how to give best promoting to get many investor. i think bounty campaign way become good way to get investor by promoting.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 06:58:54 PM

Many ICO and IEO less investor want to invest their money because promoting of ICO and IEO look not serious, many bounty campaign participants only think with theri reward after bounty campaign finish, but never want to try how to give best promoting to get many investor. i think bounty campaign way become good way to get investor by promoting.
I think the IEO and ICO system still feels complicated, for me it's complicated, I don't know about you, this is just my statement,
if the IEO or ICO system is simplified and only good projects can implement IEO and ICO it will help reduce scammers, licenses there must be for all new projects, this is a regulation, I hope !, if a project passes the license I think investors will not worry about losing money

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:50:13 PM

I think the IEO and ICO system still feels complicated, for me it's complicated, I don't know about you, this is just my statement,
if the IEO or ICO system is simplified and only good projects can implement IEO and ICO it will help reduce scammers, licenses there must be for all new projects, this is a regulation, I hope !, if a project passes the license I think investors will not worry about losing money
What complications are you talking about? Like what things do you really think are complicated in ICO or IEO? If you are talking about the investor point of view, then I don't see anything that is hard to understand over here. You just invest and as an early investor you will receive some bonus tokens or other benefits. You then hold on to the tokens and wait for it to be listed in an exchange. Thats it.
License? Lol, no. That is not going to happen at all.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:16:21 PM

bounty hunter always give best effort to promoting projects, its wrong if anybody say they didnt give best promoting. IEO or ICO failed caused no more trust from investors, since many projects dump after listing in market. investors thinking it could happen to them and loss their money if continue this way. and finally we see many projects have less investors. caused they prefer buy exisiting coins such as bitcoin or main altcoin.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 08:06:54 AM

bounty hunter always give best effort to promoting projects, its wrong if anybody say they didnt give best promoting. IEO or ICO failed caused no more trust from investors, since many projects dump after listing in market. investors thinking it could happen to them and loss their money if continue this way. and finally we see many projects have less investors. caused they prefer buy exisiting coins such as bitcoin or main altcoin.
Not all of the investors are like that. There are still plenty of investors in the market that are looking for thew new or fresh projects out there that has a lot of potential to grow in the market. To be honest, investing in new projects is one of the shortcuts to make tons of money because they are so undervalued until they get some hype which drives the price high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:19:56 PM

Not all of the investors are like that. There are still plenty of investors in the market that are looking for thew new or fresh projects out there that has a lot of potential to grow in the market. To be honest, investing in new projects is one of the shortcuts to make tons of money because they are so undervalued until they get some hype which drives the price high.
The increasing failure rate of icos, the fact that many do not reach their soft or hard caps and the bitcoin dominance seems to contradict your proposition, investors are not really interested in new projects anymore unless it is completely clear that those projects are good, otherwise they know that they are just gambling with their money and that most likely they are not going to get any benefits from investing in those coins as it has been the norm for many years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: