Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:43:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reminiscing the Good old Days of Crypto  (Read 277 times)
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:27:00 PM

I think that the bright times that were in 2017 will  come again and we will all make very good money these days, but it’s not clear when this will happen. If we talk about errors that I've made, then I would never trust my money to anyone and would never trade on Bitmex. these are the two biggest mistakes which I made

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:36:51 PM

everything could back again and we will see good projects and airdrops, but need to wake up market and we will see everything working
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:00:59 PM

Yes, I think that glorious days of rise in the cryptocurrency market are still waiting for us ahead.
What would I change in the past? Of course, I would sell assets at maximum value so that at least something would be left in fiat. But, as we know, history cannot be changed. But now there is an experience gained from their mistakes.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:39:36 PM

Just like yesterday I remember my first dive into the crypto eco-system. Those days were days of great conviction, I remember receiving my first two airdrops late 2017, and with all certainty I could beat my chest that both airdrops will do tremendously in the market and of course both deed marvellously in the market. As in back then you are almost sure of every damn trade you make yielding massive returns. ICOs where not rampant back then ,  and the majority of them beyond doubt where profitable. Oh the good old glory days!!

Fast forward two years down the line and it looks like the glory has departed from the crypto-space. Airdrop today is no more used as a means of token/coin distribution but rather as pitiful means of advertising and raising engagement on social media.Some of us have even forgotten our exchange details because of the dramatic deterioration of Our crypto portfolio. Investing in ICO mechanicm is gradually becoming a thing of the past because of the huge failure rate the market has experienced and partaking in the new Initial Exchange offering (IEO) mechanism  is like a battle in which the only victor is the exchange not the investors nor projects.

What do you say guys, Do you think the we will ever have something like the Glory days of crypto experienced in late 2017? What do you miss about those days? And lastly if you could correct some errors you made then which would you have changed?

The best times for ICO projects have probably already passed. The excitement around the 2017 cryptocurrency subsided. Due to the huge amount of fraud, investors have become distrustful. Some changes are needed to restore confidence, and new mechanisms in the face of IEO may contribute to this. Some of these projects have shown tremendous results in the distribution of their tokens. Although there were many incomprehensible and suspicious moments, this form of work inspires much more confidence in investing.
Peruvyn

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 06:28:48 PM

Taking a look at previous events that happens in the industry is good because it makes you smile at the good old days and makes you strategizes on how to avoid the mistakes of the past .There are many better things and better years ahead.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:29:35 PM

Don't be discouraged because this few months haven't been good for the crypto space, you should know that all we are experiencing is a market correction that was normal for us to experience and I can assure you that in few months from now, we would smile again to the crypto market because we are going to see a bull run in the price of bitcoin and other coin in the crypto market with large trading volume and very good potentials, so let's resume telling our friends and loved ones about the crypto market because the best is about to happen and we don't want anyone to miss out from it.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 09:34:18 PM

What do you say guys, Do you think the we will ever have something like the Glory days of crypto experienced in late 2017? What do you miss about those days?
Don't doubt this growing market, everything has to go down so it can fuel itself to go for another higher level. The glory days would even be better than 2017, this is a speculative market and most of the speculations are very well in favor and positive for us. I simply those old days when you can sell any time because the price were too high and you don't have to panic sell because you have ample time to sell.
And lastly if you could correct some errors you made then which would you have changed?
I didn't sold a lot by that time but still happy that I took profit.

Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:38:28 PM

Eh... I'm sorry I entered only at the end of Golden Days... but it was... fantastic Smiley
Well, I think you missed a bit and you will have a chance to make good money in this market , especially now is good to buy them

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:44:33 PM

Those days were quite easy to earn, even of the coin is a shit coin. You could sell a coin at a very good price during the period not time not too long after it's received, unlike now, if you do not hold for a long time, you may not be able to sell at a good price.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:01:23 PM

Just like yesterday I remember my first dive into the crypto eco-system. Those days were days of great conviction, I remember receiving my first two airdrops late 2017, and with all certainty I could beat my chest that both airdrops will do tremendously in the market and of course both deed marvellously in the market. As in back then you are almost sure of every damn trade you make yielding massive returns. ICOs where not rampant back then ,  and the majority of them beyond doubt where profitable. Oh the good old glory days!!

Fast forward two years down the line and it looks like the glory has departed from the crypto-space. Airdrop today is no more used as a means of token/coin distribution but rather as pitiful means of advertising and raising engagement on social media.Some of us have even forgotten our exchange details because of the dramatic deterioration of Our crypto portfolio. Investing in ICO mechanicm is gradually becoming a thing of the past because of the huge failure rate the market has experienced and partaking in the new Initial Exchange offering (IEO) mechanism  is like a battle in which the only victor is the exchange not the investors nor projects.

What do you say guys, Do you think the we will ever have something like the Glory days of crypto experienced in late 2017? What do you miss about those days? And lastly if you could correct some errors you made then which would you have changed?

thinking about the past will not give anything the next move will make you strong and comfort when you think about the future you need to be more careful and more predictable about the next thing that happened to your investment when you only will be successful here.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:22:47 PM

There is little possibility of an increase as in 2017. Besides, I do not want to. Because the massive increase can protect the price from multiple decrease. Maybe not as fast as in the past, but make sure it will.
yes you are right it will definitely happen again. we only need to wait longer. there are many agendas that will occur in the following years such as halving bitcoin, POS ethereum system, or bitcoin reaching the max supply and much more. this can all be the reason for the large pumps on the market. so we just need to sit down and wait for this.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 11:40:43 PM

we should believe that those days will come back. it may be difficult to continue to hope, but in reality the market is always repetitive. it's only a matter of time until the increase like last year happened again. don't be afraid to fail because there won't be a more severe fall than this. we are already under and sooner or later will rise, whether it's fast or slow.
GospelCrypto2 (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:08:20 PM

we should believe that those days will come back. it may be difficult to continue to hope, but in reality the market is always repetitive. it's only a matter of time until the increase like last year happened again. don't be afraid to fail because there won't be a more severe fall than this. we are already under and sooner or later will rise, whether it's fast or slow.
I share your sentiments. After checking a couple of charts I have come to understand that it's all a trend.. Sooner or later the bull run would definitely come..

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:26:46 PM

It is true that we are far from good airdrop days but if you depend on it to visit exchange, it will be near impossible for now. Exchanges are really for traders, so you either become one of figure out a good way to earn coins maybe through mining, staking or doing bounties

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:39:33 PM

Well it’s really fulfilling whene reminisce the past but what we need to face is the future and preset in which I believe crypto has alot to give us

We have proof of what are those when we hit $20k in 2017 so the more is yet to come.for me i think we should move on and forget what past has given us,and focus on what tomorrow will bring
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:48:40 PM

I felt sad after such memories. But it is useless to worry about the past it will not return. Let's hope that we have everything ahead of us.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: