Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:39:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in?  (Read 14113 times)
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:05:58 PM

You unconsciously answered your own question.Ethereum should at least be in your portfolio.Your study on the basis of the schedule for 2 months proves that it was possible without giving much effort to double your capital.In addition to ethereum, study other coins and also double your capital!!!
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:38:34 PM

Hello all,

Probably you've heard the same question every day, but I'm a bit confused...
I've got some money to invest, I'm following some coins from months but the prices doesn't change.
What I mean by ,,the prices doesn't change,, let's give ETH as example in the last 2 months the price was between 92£ and 129£ and I don't know if is a good idea investing... Please change my mind and give me some options and opinions please.

Thank you.

Invest in Bitcoin, it will continue to grow in value. It is only a matter of time.
Ethereum is also suitable for investment, but it will grow somewhat slower than Bitcoin.
Hurry up, in a couple of days another upward movement will begin.
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:41:41 PM

There are so much options on the market right now and  I would recommend to pick any altcoin from top 20 on coinmarketcap. This choice is the most risk free for your portfolio, because the raising market guarantees the raise of top 20 coins.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 02:52:34 PM

Hello all,

I've got some money to invest, I'm following some coins from months but the prices doesn't change.
What I mean by ,,the prices doesn't change,, let's give ETH as example in the last 2 months the price was between 92£ and 129£ and I don't know if is a good idea investing... Please change my mind and give me some options and opinions please.

Thank you.
yes maybe it hasn't changed but at least it's safer than the fall. a lot of coins that can't survive in a room are even difficult to maintain their trading volume. if you want to invest in ethereum, I don't think two months is enough. I personally need more than 8 months to benefit from ethereum.

my advice if you want to invest in short-term better, look for cheaper coins. this is more profitable because with only a small recognition you can make a profit.
Geraico (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:07:13 PM

Hello all,

Thank you.
When you are thinking any rate will not become the best rate to buy and keep in your mind if you are getting a big problem with your emotion. When you buy that when it was around $100 and you can get a lot of money instantly. Forget your emotion and use your data.

Emotions were a big problem, when I saw the price of 92£ I said is a perfect time to invest and in few seconds I have changed my mind by saying ,,no this price will go down for sure,, and from that day the price is going up and now I have emotions again to invest saying ,,if the price will go down and more down,, but I know somewhere in my mind that ETH will go up and up and yes I don't wanna invest and keep the coin for short term if I will do I wanna keep it for more than a year that's why I wanna invest some money (at the moment I would like to buy 10-20 ETH)

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Serve20

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 05:32:49 PM

If the goal of your investment is for long term, invest in new altcoins projects rather than Ethereum. Though such investment is super risky but the risk can be reduce if you diligently do your home before deciding on which of them to invest in.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:34:12 PM

Take a look at Binance coin(BNB). I've been following this coin for about a year now and since then the prices keeps going up even when the market is red and the prices are going down. That's because it is owned by an exchange that keeps expanding and gets new customers every day meaning their coin will also attract new customers.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:44:36 PM

Depending on the time, the value of each the crypto you mention which They will have different prices. So is the ETH, the current ETH is very good and the outlook and investment in ETH is wise and the most profitable level you can because of the level of stability will less devalue when the market gets a bump.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:53:26 PM

That will be an opportunity to make a profit, but if you are afraid of volatile prices it is better to wait until you are ready so that in the future it does not become a mental burden to yourself.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Geraico (OP)

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:44:25 PM

Good point, I lost a bit of confidence when I have seen the prices going up but talking to you guys I'm more confident now and I don't wanna change my mind again... My ledger nano s is in my hands and let's start.

Thank you very much and I will keep you up to date how's going and in which coins I will invest. (of course first in ETH)

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
indoagung88

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:46:40 PM

And now the price for ethereum has been above $ 170, if you invest in a few months ago today is the right time to achieve significant profits. Unfortunately we all will never know with the development of prices going up or down, if we know maybe it is not the ones who suffer losses. Grin

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:17:51 PM

I think volume and distance from all time high are the epitome of what you should look for in a small coin when you invest. I still believe that bitcoin/ethereum combo is enough for me and I will probably not buy anything else for a while but if you want to go into altcoins and want to buy something that has a higher risk and reward situation than I would suggest looking for coins that have volume but also far away from their all time high.

If a coin is far away from their all time high that means the coin could potentially go back to it since it already did once and shows how doable that ath price is plus on top of that if it has volume it means the coin is not dead yet and people still trade it which means it is still alive and active, if you find coins like that than you can invest into them.
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:37:33 PM

If you just want to invest money and sit back to wait for earnings, then ethereum is good for this best of all .... It all depends on you
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 07:44:46 PM

If you just want to invest money and sit back to wait for earnings, then ethereum is good for this best of all .... It all depends on you
It seems to me that it is better to invest 50% in Bitcoin and 50% in Ethereum. You should always try to diversify your risks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:56:50 PM

I also thought the same way in the year 2018 in February) but this will not work. can not sit back. need to constantly monitor the technical analysis.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:57:20 PM

I agree with you, Ethereum has good potential and is the platform most often used for ICO projects. many choices but we cannot choose the wrong coin. One of the easiest ways is to know their strengths and weaknesses. We are here only to share information and opinions, all decisions that you make yourself.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:09:10 AM

Hello all,

Thank you.

If you bought 1 ETH 2 months ago, you would have gain 37£ already when the price hit 129£.
This is only one of many ways to investing in cryptocurrency. You can use your ETH to buy tokens in ICOs, or to buying tokens in IEOs.
The more you read the forum, you will know more other ways to using your money in crypto sphere.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:17:09 AM

Investment is good, if you are sure you can start investing now, starting investment in ethereum is not a bad idea, ethereum coin is good and certainly has good potential to be invested in the future

Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:32:52 AM

Hello all,

Thank you.

I know what you mean when you are calculating the rise in another words ROI with the monetary value but in investment we should be using percentage and not the monetary value everyone invest in different amount so if you are calculating in monetary value the gains might seem to be very small to you.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:04:29 AM

Now you need to invest in ethereum while the price is still low, we remember when the market fell in the last time and ethereum could be bought for 80$, and now ethereum already costs 180$, it turns out a great profit, and it also depends from your amount which you want to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: