Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:54:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in?  (Read 14113 times)
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:00:28 AM

i think that a big gain, so you want to say you buy for 92 then make 1000 in 2month?
first do research first if you want get that big profit, also dont just only listen to people predict/suggest.
try to make your own decision, or if you want big profit try buy shitcoin who will be pump/dump in 1 day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:16:29 AM

Now you need to invest in ethereum while the price is still low, we remember when the market fell in the last time and ethereum could be bought for 80$, and now ethereum already costs 180$, it turns out a great profit, and it also depends from your amount which you want to invest.
you're right. It is already possible to invest in Ethereum, but not the whole amount at once. it is better to do it gradually and not rush

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:53:11 AM

If you just want to invest money and sit back to wait for earnings, then ethereum is good for this best of all .... It all depends on you
I also thought the same way in the year 2018 in February) but this will not work. can not sit back. need to constantly monitor the technical analysis.
therefore, having a lot of ethereum coins then that person will definitely get a promising advantage because ethereum is a promising coin if it is used as a long or short term investment

r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:55:32 AM

Invest in small altcoins that have not experienced any bullish trend yet. I am speaking about coins/tokens from top 100 that appeared there during 2018 and 2019. In my opinion those tokens have the best potential.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:10:10 AM

Invest in small altcoins that have not experienced any bullish trend yet. I am speaking about coins/tokens from top 100 that appeared there during 2018 and 2019. In my opinion those tokens have the best potential.
This is a good recommendation, but I also think that it is possible to study lower-capitalized coins from the top 500.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 11:19:01 AM

Looking at the history of Ethereum, the development team, the token within its platform,  I can say it is still a good investment.  It somehow recovers but the potential of it setting a new ATH is still probable.  So I guess it is not late to invest in Ethereum if you wanted a solid investment, but if you want a greater return, you can look at the other token within its blockchain, there are many potential token that can give you 1000% return if you timed it right.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:36:51 AM

No. Just no. If you trying to get into cryptocurrency, I just hope you are not investing because if you invest, it would had so many risks. Try to invest in a small amount first.
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:56:11 AM

Where to invest today? Yes, choose the best coins and tokens. This will give you guarantees that you will get your money back even if the market falls. And the unknown coin will not need anyone.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:50:49 PM

now the market has not yet recovered, so being patient is the hardest ordeal we have to accept because, if we use our current appetite to invest, maybe what we will get will only be a big loss in the price of the coin in the market. the right for investment.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:06:03 PM

now the market has not yet recovered, so being patient is the hardest ordeal we have to accept because, if we use our current appetite to invest, maybe what we will get will only be a big loss in the price of the coin in the market. the right for investment.

Probably you have not check the market price recently. The market has recovered although still on the move for another bull run. For Bitcoin price to hit upto the amount of $5231 within few weeks of positive movement. If you want to invest into cryptocurrency ensure to make your investment a long term type with Bitcoin, than the Ethereum.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 01:35:17 PM

If you are yo invest in crypto currency it is always advisable to diversify your investment capital because putting your eggs in one basket may cost heavy loss on your capital if the market go against your position.
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:39:44 PM

Where to invest today? Yes, choose the best coins and tokens. This will give you guarantees that you will get your money back even if the market falls. And the unknown coin will not need anyone.

Then how come could ou choose the best coins and tokens in the market? Let me add some information. In order to choose what is right and what is good to invest in, you should first be able to determine what daily volume is. What RSI and MACD is, also how bollinger band works in predicting the price of a particular coin is. That will be beneficial as choosing the coin is so crucial.
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 01:58:39 PM

Then how come could ou choose the best coins and tokens in the market? Let me add some information. In order to choose what is right and what is good to invest in, you should first be able to determine what daily volume is. What RSI and MACD is, also how bollinger band works in predicting the price of a particular coin is. That will be beneficial as choosing the coin is so crucial.
I advise you to pay attention to several new projects. For example, I was interested in altcoin on the ethereum blockchain called Sound Money Coin. There is a very interesting concept of a coin.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:47:29 PM

Investment is good, if you are sure you can start investing now, starting investment in ethereum is not a bad idea, ethereum coin is good and certainly has good potential to be invested in the future
What is good Ethereum? What do you think about the potential growth of this coin? I ask this because you have not argued your answer and its informativeness is low. And TS will risk their money, so let's help each other))
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:53:55 PM

Hello all,

Probably you've heard the same question every day, but I'm a bit confused...
I've got some money to invest, I'm following some coins from months but the prices doesn't change.
What I mean by ,,the prices doesn't change,, let's give ETH as example in the last 2 months the price was between 92£ and 129£ and I don't know if is a good idea investing... Please change my mind and give me some options and opinions please.

Thank you.
Still it is huge price change when you compare with tradictional ivesting methods so you can invest on ethereum for long and short term.There are some altcoins can give 100x profits in a month or two but those coins cannot be found you need luck to hold those coins at the price bump.If you are willing to wait then ethereum is a good choice.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:02:07 PM

Investing is a difficult process. In order to really be able to invest, you need to be a really qualified employee of this business. Invest without analyzing will not lead you to the result.
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:13:24 PM

I will invest my money in ethereum because never make us afraid with situation where ethereum never could be in lower price, but in other altcoin when drop is never could be higher price again,
Geraico (OP)

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:31:54 PM

Looking at the history of Ethereum, the development team, the token within its platform,  I can say it is still a good investment.  It somehow recovers but the potential of it setting a new ATH is still probable.  So I guess it is not late to invest in Ethereum if you wanted a solid investment, but if you want a greater return, you can look at the other token within its blockchain, there are many potential token that can give you 1000% return if you timed it right.

I'm thinking the same that is a good investment, and yes I want a solid investment (all or nothing) do you know what I mean?
I was looking at the other tokens and I'm still thinking to split my money to invest in more or to choose just a coin or maybe 2 maximum.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:22:53 PM

My opinion changes even though only one number shows changes in prices in the market, I see the market starting to move faster the price gets higher there must be a feeling of regret not starting an investment last month
I also really want to believe that the active growth of the market begins and we will not return to the previous values, but the TA says a little more
Market has started to rise and it will not take so long for the crypto market to recover the price and make us earn, growth actually happened with our support which is really very important, invest now price is really good and waiting even little more will make you lose the opportunity of making profit, I have strong faith about future of the crypto currency so I am investing now.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Nitori_m

Activity: 346

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:29:04 PM

Most people will advise you invest in the top thirty coin especially etheruem but I'd advise you look into new projects one with great prospects like oneledger or quantum1net to name a few
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: