Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:40:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in?  (Read 14113 times)
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:23:22 AM

I will invest all my money in ethereum because today is the best moment where eth is lower price and good chance for us to invest money in eth, I will keep invest and hold until eth back to higher price again for next days.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:27:23 AM

i think NEO also is the good choose, now it's ~10$. so i think 20$ is possible in the end of this year.
indeed the neo coins are good but I will not invest in those coins because if I myself are better off investing in coins that are good for the long and short term like bitcoin and ethereum

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:20:15 AM

I will invest all my money in ethereum because today is the best moment where eth is lower price and good chance for us to invest money in eth, I will keep invest and hold until eth back to higher price again for next days.

I am prefer divide my investment in several coin. Many good project and not only ethereum can give us profits. Indeed ethereum is good coin but i think many prospect coin. Cardano, EOS etc could be an example to invest beside ethereum

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 08:36:22 AM

Hello all,

Probably you've heard the same question every day, but I'm a bit confused...
I've got some money to invest, I'm following some coins from months but the prices doesn't change.
What I mean by ,,the prices doesn't change,, let's give ETH as example in the last 2 months the price was between 92£ and 129£ and I don't know if is a good idea investing... Please change my mind and give me some options and opinions please.

Thank you.
Eth is a good investment,  but if you really don't trust investing in it because of the fear of the price growth,  you can research on other potential Coin in the market and go for them. I don't think that there will be a better financial advice for you as of now,

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:45:17 AM

I most often invest in several altcoins. Because I think that not everyone is equally profitable. And the best part is to divide the investment.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:58:24 AM

In the past ethereum was indeed a decent coin to invest. Now that ethereum is starting to weaken, I would rather you just buy doge. I always get profit from doge trading several times. The price is still cheap and the fee is cheap.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:12:23 AM

In the past ethereum was indeed a decent coin to invest. Now that ethereum is starting to weaken, I would rather you just buy doge. I always get profit from doge trading several times. The price is still cheap and the fee is cheap.
in the same way, you can earn money now on Ethereum trading as well as on Dodge. But the  Ethereum has a real use, unlike Dodge.
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:44:24 AM

Of course, you should invest, perhaps you have a syndrome of lost profits. In the end, the crypto investor should understand that the cryptocurrency will grow significantly in value and if you can buy ETH for $180 now, then in a year this number will already be $1800. Decision to accept, of course same you.

Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:54:55 AM

Theres no need to seek out for help from other traders in my opinion,you can really invest in any coin you can see on the coinmarketcap its just on how you do your research that will make you money.Do some research for each coin and decide where to invest

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:59:49 AM

In whatever you have chosen. Nobody will tell you about a magic altcoin that will make you rich within several days from your investment. Just make a good investigation and decide for yourself if you want to invest in an altcoin or not. Keep moving until you find some for you.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:48:29 PM

what is needed is your trust in the altcoin that you invest and your consistency in choosing a decision.
Altcoins that really deserves to be trusted for a long term investment other than BTC coin and Ethereum are very few amongst the bad ones, most of these altcoins Hadley last 2 years before they become useless and irrelevant, so we can only see them as means of making money in a short time, especially those ones that are not utility coins, so when investing in altcoins other than BTC and ETH.

We only need to put our trust in ones that are used for utility and have a product that will allow it existence to continue in the market even in 10 years’ time, sometimes, when I see an altcoins, what comes to my mind first is where would such coin be in 10 years’ time.
Xmm

Activity: 440

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:00:32 PM

He always kept everything in ETH, decided a month ago to invest in projects, according to the results ETH made a good plus, and those coins that I bought were standing still or even fell. Be careful!

aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 01:01:19 PM

Hello all,

I've got some money to invest, I'm following some coins from months but the prices doesn't change.
What I mean by ,,the prices doesn't change,, let's give ETH as example in the last 2 months the price was between 92£ and 129£ and I don't know if is a good idea investing... Please change my mind and give me some options and opinions please.

Thank you.

Well if you only done some good research about which coin that you're going to invest in, I'm sure that you'll get profit on every investment that you will take.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:02:22 PM

Hello all,

Thank you.
You can invest now in a lot of coins , I think now the top altcoins can be taken quietly , neo eth etc cron eos all these coins will grow well !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:15:34 PM

i think NEO also is the good choose, now it's ~10$. so i think 20$ is possible in the end of this year.

Neo is one of my favorite altcoin to trade because of having good product in the market I remember the time when it goes pump up everyday it gives me a lot of profit so I agree to you thay Neo is a good investment right now sooner or later it will pump up, another good altcoin to invest is OMG just try to read its goal in the future.

unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:34:19 PM

All depends on you. If you want to make a profit, then you must continue investing.
and even though investing in crypto takes a long time to be profitable but the result will be proportional to the time you spend especially if you invest in popular coins such as ETH or Bitcoin.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:38:34 PM

Investments today are a very important structure that has very great opportunities for your future, regardless of how old you are now. I hope that now people more often think about this.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:42:12 PM

if I think ETH is also suitable for investment in the long run, because the current price movements are also increasing, so I'm sure in a short time the price will also soar.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:43:08 PM

Investments today are a very important structure that has very great opportunities for your future, regardless of how old you are now. I hope that now people more often think about this.
Crypto investment has mature planning and analysis. those who do not have the ability may follow the opinions of others who are considered to have important influence is the solution. but I recommend any of the assets, never make decisions in a hurry, crypto investment is very risky and we must continue to consider it.

tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:54:00 PM

Analyze the market, read the forecasts, weigh the pros and cons and make the choice only by yourself. No need to look for free tips.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: