Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:51:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in?  (Read 14113 times)
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 10:15:48 AM

I always putting my investment in bitcoin in the long term it give more profit in the long run, bitcoin has only small quantity in crypto market and it could easily to high the price of bitcoin and the popularity of it around the world.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:24:33 AM

As you know ETH price was go up and LTC price was also huge rise so if you wants to good profit you can invest in xlm,xrp,tron and also in BNB coin that can be profitable.

terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:28:09 AM

I always putting my investment in bitcoin in the long term it give more profit in the long run, bitcoin has only small quantity in crypto market and it could easily to high the price of bitcoin and the popularity of it around the world.
Say that bitcoin has limited supply.
And while having 21M bitcoin to be mined, we're almost near to mine all of it.
Another one, a lot of bitcoins were lost forever and assumed they were burned.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

heni_april

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:28:57 AM

As you know ETH price was go up and LTC price was also huge rise so if you wants to good profit you can invest in xlm,xrp,tron and also in BNB coin that can be profitable.
the assets that you mentioned it looks like is the market now. but I just held the ethereum, bitcoin, xlm, and BNB. somehow but I believe with this asset, and I focus more on the assets I have 4. If there is a capital again for sure I will also buy them again instead of the other coins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:35:42 AM

Hello all,

Probably you've heard the same question every day, but I'm a bit confused...
I've got some money to invest, I'm following some coins from months but the prices doesn't change.
What I mean by ,,the prices doesn't change,, let's give ETH as example in the last 2 months the price was between 92£ and 129£ and I don't know if is a good idea investing... Please change my mind and give me some options and opinions please.

Thank you.
Our market has just experienced a storm and the prices of coins have fallen to a reasonable level. You can buy KCS or BIX. Because the coins of exchanges are now very hot and are being sought by many investors to make buying IEO easier. The price of KCS and BIX is very low and this is your good opportunity.

sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 11:00:39 AM

The main coins that I'm investing in are XRP, HOT, BTT, TRX, BNB, ADA & BTC. I believe they have great potential and worth the investment.

bitcoiner24h
Copper Member

Activity: 811
Merit: 54

Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:13:25 AM

the best investment today could be iota. It has a lot of potential and very strong associations.  Wink
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:14:36 AM

First it is always wise to carry out a research on your own then knowing truly what you want. Secondly, ETH is one of the most promising coins I think it's fear that held you back. Next time always follow your mind after due diligence, if you are still afraid, get started with major coins like ETH, BTC, ADA, XLM etc, check them out and know what you want.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 11:27:05 AM

If you want, you can catch the opinion simply, When ETH price decreasing and below $100 then you can invest. Of course, your investment will have to be set for the future. Because remember it long time investment will give you more profitable.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:52:39 AM

If i understood correctly you trying implicitly look for investment opportunities with huge return. Most of the time eth grows naturally and steadily as compared to new tokens that could pump and dump significantly. For reduce risk go with alrewdy established ad delivering.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:55:53 AM

It is really foolish to invest on someones behalf, though i dont wanna give a advice but i will list my picks of the year.
1. Bitcoins
2. Litecoin
3. Ethereum
4. Lisk
5. lala tokens

Kindly dont invest blindly, do your own research on team and the technology behind. I happen to support these projects either because they are in game since a long time or they have a great team to trust upon.
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:09:46 PM

now in my opinion it is not the right time to make an investment by looking at the market conditions that are still not recovering making the price of coins in it also not good better wait for the market to recover then we can see which coin is suitable to invest.

JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 12:40:13 PM

Hello all,

I've got some money to invest, I'm following some coins from months but the prices doesn't change.
What I mean by ,,the prices doesn't change,, let's give ETH as example in the last 2 months the price was between 92£ and 129£ and I don't know if is a good idea investing... Please change my mind and give me some options and opinions please.

Thank you.

Options for the development of events may be such, or the price will go up or the price will go down. To be able to earn you need to be ready for long-term investments and invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum for a long time until they greatly increase in price.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:45:21 PM

I think it's a good idea to invest in young new projects. These coins are usually not overbought and have a small capitalization. One such project: Sound Money Coin.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:04:55 PM

Hello all,

Thank you.

Investing means you use your money in some way, to gain back your money with the profit.
The problem is, cryptocurrency is a quite high risk investment. If you cannot afford to lose it, you cannot use in cryptocurrency.
if you want to investing through buy and sell crypto, maybe you can buying some good coins when the market is in the down trend.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:20:21 PM

i think NEO also is the good choose, now it's ~10$. so i think 20$ is possible in the end of this year.

Neo is one of my favorite altcoin to trade because of having good product in the market I remember the time when it goes pump up everyday it gives me a lot of profit so I agree to you thay Neo is a good investment right now sooner or later it will pump up, another good altcoin to invest is OMG just try to read its goal in the future.

I am surprised that hype around NEO has finished so quickly. probably, here, I used the wrong word, but the reality is as follows: now, very few people praise this token. I like it much and believe in its future.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:34:46 PM

If you currently have ETH on your wallet, I advise you to sell it and use the money to buy some more ETH. I think above 190$ ETH does not rise.

Do you mean the coin Ethereum won't rise again? and told other people to sell at the current price. I see if Bitcoin rises further then the price of other Altcoin will follow the increase.
indeed selling ETH now is a stupid decision because the price is still too cheap. but the advice he said was very good, sell it now and re-buy when prices are even lower. it is very risky, because we can lose a lot of money because of a wrong decision.

i also recently read an article, the article says that for now ETH will not be able to penetrate more than $ 190. but it is only a prediction, it can happen or even reverse.
That is just someone’s opinion that doesn’t hold much weight, $190 is too close to the present value of ethereum now for it to find it difficult to penetrate $190, it almost even did, when it got to $180, if not for the strong resistance that Bitcoin could not break yet to assist all of them in spiking far above that price.

But, I believe very soon ETH and other coins will double their value once BTC can break the resistance that will usher its way fully into the bull market, we are just 4 months into the new year, we still have about 8 months for more development to happen in favor of the marketcap generally, especially that of BTC that will further assist the rest.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:47:14 PM

I think it's a good idea to invest in young new projects. These coins are usually not overbought and have a small capitalization. One such project: Sound Money Coin.

Probably it is good, but I should better stay away from these investments in the new projects. 2018 gave us a good lesson: too many ICOs turned out to be a simple scam. Better trade people - it is an honest business.
invBeejay

Activity: 330

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:53:52 PM

IEO I think, but most of these exchanges make use of Bots to purchase the total tokens available for sale...
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:10:49 PM

Probably it is good, but I should better stay away from these investments in the new projects. 2018 gave us a good lesson: too many ICOs turned out to be a simple scam. Better trade people - it is an honest business.

I disagree, young projects with dedicated dev, enough fund, and promising roadmap are the one that is good to invest.  It is harder to invest in an upcoming ICO since most of the ICO were dump to oblivion once their token is put into exchange, only a few goes up.  Aside from that never forget to look at the price history, it is best to see a legit project's token price, we do not buy on the peak of its price increase, it is always best to buy at the bottom to further increase the chance of profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: