Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:41:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in?  (Read 14113 times)
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:18:09 PM

I follow promising ICOs and try to invest in successful projects, when bounty hunters starting to sell their rewards at bargain prices.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:18:23 PM

the price comparison isn't too far, but because the altcoin you want to invest is ethereum, I think you should do it immediately because it has great potential for investment, some of them also hold this altcoin for the long term including me. I think this is the right decision.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
DarkEagleMan

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:27:45 PM

Hello all,

Probably you've heard the same question every day, but I'm a bit confused...
I've got some money to invest, I'm following some coins from months but the prices doesn't change.
What I mean by ,,the prices doesn't change,, let's give ETH as example in the last 2 months the price was between 92£ and 129£ and I don't know if is a good idea investing... Please change my mind and give me some options and opinions please.

Thank you.

In fact, the magic of a trader is precisely to find profitability opportunities where most only see debris. I would even say that the recent months of low volatility in the market have been the ideal to obtain important benefits of trading, because prices have come to behave even in a fairly predictable way which is always an advantageous situation for trading.

Your problem is that you would like the volatility of 2017 to prevail and that each crypto offers a 100% daily benefit, which sounds absurd and you can be sure that will never happen again.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:03:01 PM

I think it's a good idea to invest in young new projects. These coins are usually not overbought and have a small capitalization. One such project: Sound Money Coin.
No for me this is not good to invest in new projects because it is modern age and there are so many people who are in search of the scamming, new people when get in the crypto project investment they will have to remain careful, according to me instead of investing in new projects better invest in one and only bitcoin never trust anyone else.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:24:09 PM

Cryptocurrency market has a great future and it will be growthing with the adoption of cryptocurrencies, so investing in it is a good idea in general.
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 08:56:18 PM

I am investing on cheap coins that are in the first 75 on the coin market cap. If not this year am sure they will fetch me good profits even next year. That is the joy of a crypto trader.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:23:51 AM

Based on the current situation in the crypto market, we can assume that the main cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum, will grow. With this in mind, investing in an ETH can bring more than 100% profit during the year. You should also pay attention to Bitcoin, which in the case of projected growth will absorb money from the altcoins, provoking their decline.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:36:06 AM

Investing is always depend on the market status, and i believe that today's status is really feat for investing, because the market today is in the status of rising, as we can all see the crypto market is always rising in a very slow way, so i think there is always an advantage of investing.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:44:34 AM

I think you should immediately do it because it has great potential for investment, some of them also hold this altcoin for the long term including me. I think this is the right decision. For short-term investments, the potential for success is also quite good. The crypto market has now begun to improve in value.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:48:19 AM

If you want to invest for long term then Eth is absolutely the best holding but if you are in for short term then i will recommend to search about new alts and tokens investing in new projects can be risky but at the same time profit potential is much higher.
Long term should be better if you consider bitcoin, because eth has an infinite volume and since bitcoin hasn't there is much possibility that it can moon better than ETH. Just my advice if you would want to consider.

You can also think the fact that popularity contributes to the market, and knowing that, I assure you can earn profit soon.

Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 06:18:09 AM

For a good investment i guess you should follow the top 100 coins on their twitter pages. Be active then wait for an announcement that can make a pump for that coin. Like what happen on verge if im not mistaken. Good news comes to their twitter, most are early buyers then boom. Easy profit in just days

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:21:07 AM

Investing is always depend on the market status, and i believe that today's status is really feat for investing, because the market today is in the status of rising, as we can all see the crypto market is always rising in a very slow way, so i think there is always an advantage of investing.
As long as you know what you are doing, investing is essential when investors knows how to dwell with his investment market movements are favoring those short term traders who really knows how to play the market, before taking any risk of chances take time to study and research whatever your target assets to buy in, you have to be more precise and dedicated to your money.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:23:31 AM

First you should know the risk of investing you may lose money or may gain. Keep on searching good investment but there is always an advantage in investing.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:32:03 AM

If you are expecting a good profit in just a short span of time then cryptocurrency isn't the best choice. Some of investors here have been holding their coins for years. It will take a lot of patience until you reach your target goal. If you're willing to take the risks, you must be willing to have patience as well.

jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:32:42 AM

For a good investment i guess you should follow the top 100 coins on their twitter pages. Be active then wait for an announcement that can make a pump for that coin. Like what happen on verge if im not mistaken. Good news comes to their twitter, most are early buyers then boom. Easy profit in just days
Today's altcoin investment is quite good because prices improve, and profits can be obtained through active trading because price movements occur every day.
In general, all altcoins have increased, but I observe Ethereum (ETH) has good prospects in the future. Therefore investing in ETH can provide good benefits if you actively follow the development of coins.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:36:48 AM

market now moved up slowly.and if we buy it on few weeks ago on lowest price  maybe we earn profits now.its really make confuse when facing bearish market, some people said there are many opportunity to take but some people said better to quit for a while.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 08:01:37 AM

Hello all,

Probably you've heard the same question every day, but I'm a bit confused...
I've got some money to invest, I'm following some coins from months but the prices doesn't change.
What I mean by ,,the prices doesn't change,, let's give ETH as example in the last 2 months the price was between 92£ and 129£ and I don't know if is a good idea investing... Please change my mind and give me some options and opinions please.

Thank you.

Of course
92 > 129 is almost 40% in price increase
It is a pretty good investment there if you compare it with most of the financial instrument there

Warrent buffet average Rate of Return is 20% and it turns his $6,000 to $73B
If you have no idea what to invest, just go for major altcoin
BTC, ETH, EOS and etc
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 08:17:54 AM

As for me, people who have enough funds should invest. The loss of which will not affect their lives. Because you should always take into account the fact that you can lose everything that you have invested but you can also earn.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Annalise24
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

Atronocom

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:08:06 PM

Etheruem is a good coin as a matter of fact it's the second most recognized coin after bitcoin.
You can invest in etheruem, the price is even low and so affordable..
Do your own research too.

ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
| ❱  bitcointalk  ◽  WP  ❰ |    ❨❪  JOIN CROWDSALE  ❫❩
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ twitter
[/quote
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:01:09 PM

Etheruem is a good coin as a matter of fact it's the second most recognized coin after bitcoin.
You can invest in etheruem, the price is even low and so affordable..
Do your own research too.
Yeah right and I'm sure everyone will know that Ethereum coins are good and have great potential because most ICO projects use the ethereum platform. There are so many advantages of Ethereum coins, but now it's a little reduced because the bear market isn't over. If we only hear from others we will not know the truth so we still have to analyze it ourselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: