Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in?  (Read 14113 times)
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:39:44 PM

Hello all,

Probably you've heard the same question every day, but I'm a bit confused...
I've got some money to invest, I'm following some coins from months but the prices doesn't change.
What I mean by ,,the prices doesn't change,, let's give ETH as example in the last 2 months the price was between 92£ and 129£ and I don't know if is a good idea investing... Please change my mind and give me some options and opinions please.

Thank you.

The decision to invest, you can do it yourself. You can analyze the coins you want to invest. You can see the movement of the coin regularly and you must be careful with each development. If you do this analysis in depth, I am sure that you can determine wisely to invest in what coins. If indeed the price is still static then you can delay to invest but if the money that becomes your investment is passive money then you can directly use it for investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:17:20 PM

Invest in BNB after rebounce to growth.
Another option is ripple, because this coin wasn't pumped yet and usually capitalization is competing with ethereum capitalization, so it is opportunity for growth
invest by choosing good coins that can grow and benefit.
BNB, Ripple is a pretty good coin and has the opportunity to increase.
Obviously and good quality is Ethereum, he is the best Altcoin and has a great chance to increase high, he can now grow quite well and chances are he can grow better, so do it now and don't be late if you want to invest.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:02:15 AM

Hello all,

Probably you've heard the same question every day, but I'm a bit confused...
I've got some money to invest, I'm following some coins from months but the prices doesn't change.
What I mean by ,,the prices doesn't change,, let's give ETH as example in the last 2 months the price was between 92£ and 129£ and I don't know if is a good idea investing... Please change my mind and give me some options and opinions please.

Thank you.

Some coin or token are good long term investment and some dont. I think ethereum is good long term investment and its better not sell it right now because the price could reach highest price again in near future. There is a lot pump and dump coin and there is a lot good coin for long term.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:47:59 AM

It depends on how you want to invest it is for long-term is short-term? You can invest trading if you have enough knowledge how to do it, but if you just want to buy and hold for long-term then choose BTC or ETH because it has strong foundation and the chance of getting great return in the future is huge.

Nickz46

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:57:14 AM

If we will do investments we must assure that the project we intend to invest is legit and can bring our investments profits,so now there are so many projects that we can invest in but i only go to this project as this project is good and can bring us profits this is the pimoncoin.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:10:23 AM

If you want to invest for long term then Eth is absolutely the best holding but if you are in for short term then i will recommend to search about new alts and tokens investing in new projects can be risky but at the same time profit potential is much higher.
I think the strategy and investment with crypto currency and in my opinion in conditions and situations that are currently experiencing a decline which is quite drastic, investors must be clever to take advantage of opportunities that we will get in investment
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:34:36 AM

The best choice for long-term investment is BTC and ETH with these coins you will not lose, in the short term, there are a lot of altcoins choice is up to you.

viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:45:59 AM

The best choice for long-term investment is BTC and ETH with these coins you will not lose, in the short term, there are a lot of altcoins choice is up to you.
only major coin on top 20 coinmarketcap suitable to hold for long term investment.although these price have high volatility but it more safe cause most of investors trades this coins.

pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:49:59 AM

Please change my mind and give me some options and opinions please.
Asking someone to change your mind might be the worse thing in the crypto space. Get your conviction by yourself, as regards investing in any coin, by knowing how to do research on them.
Ethereum is a good choice, but know why you want to invest bin it, because it will help you a lot is staying confident and strong in achieving your goals.
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:10:41 AM

Discipline is very important in cryptocurrency.  You need to have made analysis of the coins you want to invest in then set a target you would want to sell and be disciplined to stick with your set target

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:15:43 AM

Confused people can be met here very often, fact is that all of us are in one big confusion. In what to invest now when there is so cryptocurrencies around, which one to chose, how to not make a mistake and lose money, while others are making tons of it?
More time in crypto will lower that confusion, but it cant be turned off, after years I`m still confused about what to do sometimes, but with some projects I decided to be long and no matter what happens I just hold.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:14:16 AM

I have invested in ETH by 100 USD and hope to see at least 1k during this year, but this is the only big coin in my portfolio, because I prefer to give chances to the more fresh altcoins that have not experienced a bull run yet.
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:22:39 AM

From my point of view, it is important to analyze how valuable idea is in general. As from my point of view, I believe that private cryptocurrencies are pretty promising, if they use latest technology and makes everything convenient Smiley
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:24:01 AM

From my point of view, it is important to analyze how valuable idea is in general. As from my point of view, I believe that private cryptocurrencies are pretty promising, if they use latest technology and makes everything convenient Smiley

Well, talking about currencies, unfortunately, vast majority of them are having high fees, takes some time to proceed with the transaction etc. So I am not sure that there are many advanced solutions in here
buzcarn

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:25:21 AM

Well, talking about currencies, unfortunately, vast majority of them are having high fees, takes some time to proceed with the transaction etc. So I am not sure that there are many advanced solutions in here

Of course, I am not talking about all - only the most advanced ones that have either no or very low fees and almost instant/instant transactions. For example, have you heard of Tixl? They are widely discussed these days and, from my point of view, must become a new moonshot as what they are offering is insane
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:27:29 AM

Of course, I am not talking about all - only the most advanced ones that have either no or very low fees and almost instant/instant transactions. For example, have you heard of Tixl? They are widely discussed these days and, from my point of view, must become a new moonshot as what they are offering is insane

Tixl? Hmm, sounds like I have heard of them, but cannot remember for sure. Can you provide more details? Cause so far from your previous message looks bold
buzcarn

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:30:09 AM

Tixl? Hmm, sounds like I have heard of them, but cannot remember for sure. Can you provide more details? Cause so far from your previous message looks bold

Sure. Tixl is a new cryptocurrency that allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions. None of the popular cryptocurrencies allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions at the same time. And in a world heading more and more towards digital currencies, we must secure that the essential properties of traditional money preserve. They also use DAG. From my point of view, more than advanced of today - I also recommend you to Google them and examine more, pretty sure that you will be surprised Wink
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:28:51 PM

I would invest now in any project from the top 20. They should grow by at least 20%+, and with an investment of $50k it is quite a good amount.
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:23:56 PM

Currently the coins that you make as an example, ETH are very suitable for you to make as an investment coin. Because in my opinion, ETH is a stable coin in the market.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:36:29 PM

I would invest now in any project from the top 20. They should grow by at least 20%+, and with an investment of $50k it is quite a good amount.
how many people are now investing 50 thousand dollars in cryptocurrency? there are very few such people now. I am talking about ordinary users but not about professional investors

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: