Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Here all the altcoins you have quoted, what's your favorite?
ETH - 5 (26.3%)
XRP - 0 (0%)
ADA - 1 (5.3%)
LTC - 1 (5.3%)
BNB - 6 (31.6%)
STELLAR - 1 (5.3%)
OMG - 0 (0%)
EOS - 2 (10.5%)
IOTA - 0 (0%)
TRON - 0 (0%)
ETN - 2 (10.5%)
STEEMIT - 0 (0%)
BTT (Bittorrent) - 1 (5.3%)
NEO - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most promising altcoins according to you  (Read 690 times)
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:13:55 AM

Investing in altcoins are high risks investment so I always invest in coins or tokens that have better chances of surviving for a long term ,I like altcoins like electroneum ,Apollo currency ,spark points ,dio mainly became of the dedication of the teams ,they are ready to deliver
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 07:43:01 AM

Finally if you were to quote (shill) me 5 Altcoins that will go to $ 10 and + and below $ 1 Today, what would be your favorite?  ( *1$ or more if you prefer )
I will select altcoins that are very cheap like below 100satoshi but they have huge volume, just like NPXS, Siacoins. Because I believe that you can buy as much as you can since your funds are not too huge. But there are also altcoins that are quality and active, above top 100 market cap, I also love to buy more Enigma or Chainlink, these two altcoins are have already successfully crossed the bear market.

SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:49:40 AM

The promising altcoin would make such a profit and valuable. Just try to find more valuables altcoin which can make  agood  profit.
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:59:50 AM

It will be difficult to choose one altcoin as the most promising coins because there are too many altcoins in the market that can be potential to increase. I feel difficult to do that, but if we want to choose the altcoin that has price below than $1, then we could buy so many altcoins. And if we have $150, we can use $15 for each coin we want to buy. I think if the price is under $1, we can choose rdd, bitbean, xvg, dgb, xrp, xem, str, ada, tron, iota, vechain, bat, crypto.com, and many others.

We could have 10 different coins which will be the next potential coin when the price can increase higher. I am sure that every coin we buy can also increase. But if you want to stick with ethereum, monero, dash, litecoin, or the high price coins, then you can buy it right now, and I am sure that you don't have any problem to buy directly in the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:11:38 AM

It seems to me that you need to invest in two groups of coins. These are top coins from the top 20 Coinmarketcap and the second group is young perspective coins. For example Tera Smart Money or Sound Money Coin, or anonymous Veil.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 09:10:17 AM

Try to find alt with low prices. Low price give you more profit. and the chance for price up is very big
just imagine coin/token with low supply but have low price , soon it will pumping

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:13:49 AM

Well, for me there are a few promising coins. One of the bottom of the wave. Well, this is my personal choice and I will not discuss it) Waves seem to me a great project and a coin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 09:14:03 AM

ETH and bitcoin of course because.there are no good crypto now in the market but this two. However, BCH may had been also good right now in the current state it may going to recover its market price easily. Thinking also about the XRP to which it could also pump up in probably almost 80-100# in terms of its market price. But that would seldom to happen just like BCH.

All of the mention crypto are worth to hold so this is my choice to which it will be good to hold for long.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:40:34 AM

Everyone calls projects that have already successfully manifested themselves in the market. What about new guys? Who knows the most successful projects from the bounty that have already appeared on the market and are going up. Such projects today interest me more.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:43:18 AM

We can see the list of altcoins that are still listed on the CMC carefully, where we can choose. We know that BNB is popular and has good development, so many contribute to it and make it look lively and crowded. Besides that in Tron, Cardano, and LCT which have good movements.
when there will be a general growth of the market, many altcoins which we see in top 100 on CMC will show very good results
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:51:11 AM

First of, it is hard to predict which of existing coins will jump 10x to its current price as market is still bleeding. Yes, btc is pumping but eith regards to alts they are not following the value of the KING -BTC which is very unusual if we will compare it to the previous bull market. Many people predict that bull market have started but I am not feeling it yet probably I am just used to thr previous one.

The situation will not be easily predictable. lots of movements can occur and there will always be surprises.
We cannot choose which coin has good potential, but remember that coins that have a good reputation in the market will have a much smaller risk.
Choose coins that are ranked above CMC, it can make us much more comfortable investing in cryptocurrencies.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 09:53:26 AM

ICX
LockTrip
Monaco (Crypto.com) Although it is more than $1

I won't shill much about any specific coin but more off believing which coins will perform much
I would like to pick ICX as #1 but seems like Crypto.com is the thing that got most of my attention
Their updates is non stop, development ongoing and getting more and more partnerships
You can even stake their coins to get CRO, and you can stake CRO for a Nodes to generate 12% P.A
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:56:18 AM

Litecoin will be halved immediately. This year, from the lowest point to the present, it has been several times. So this year I have high hopes for Litecoin. I don't know if I am as optimistic as Litecoin.

akristofor

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:07:44 PM

BitTorrent looks good as well https://cmc.io/coins/bittorrent-token
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:49:02 PM

Hello revolutionners of the future of economy

I would like everyone to express their opinion regarding their investments in altcoin and why you support them.
The idea here is to share as much intelligent information as possible after our own search to make new good deals.

I do not have the same strategy as in 2017, I think it is necessary to invest in projects that have successfully crossed the bearmarket because most will provide results with real utility.
I think new projects are good for short-term speculation. That's why it's wise to decompose your wallet in two parts.

1) The pieces you want to keep for years

2) Projects that your only bul is to increase your crypto capital and accumulate.

It seems to me much more risky to invest in recent projects far from the top 200 than before.
In any case the current market conditions.

I would like to know what are your opinions and your strategies about Altcoins investment? Risky or not? (Low Liquidity, far away from top 200, cheap etc..)

Finally if you were to quote (shill) me 5 Altcoins that will go to $ 10 and + and below $ 1 Today, what would be your favorite?  ( *1$ or more if you prefer )

And if you should restarted all your wallet with 10 000$ What will be your biggest bags?

Thanks & Good luck everyone.

Make the adoption one reality !

They've say, high liquidity mark of a coin can state that it has a good possibility to reach a good market price in the future, but I guess considering an altcoin with high liquidity depends on the exchange or trading platform that it is belonging to. And maybe choosing the best altcoin is anchored also to choosing the best exchange platform to consider.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:55:50 PM

In every altcoins that we are going to buy or invest We all knew all of them has a risk involve right?
But even is like that, there are still were for us it is good and has a better future on which is a potential coins, and one
of this are Ethereum due to that at the moment ETH in the long run will become POS, then Utrust also has a good plan too, then
Cred for me also was one of the good coins to hold in a long term.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:14:55 PM

Among the altcoins I am holding, I think ETH, Neo, BNB, XMR and Omg are promising projects. I don’t think I can be a millionaire with these coins but good enough to make some handsome profits.
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:35:37 PM

Altcoin is promising and we can see it in the market that is moving, coins that are worth keeping Eth, LTC, BCH are also experiencing a surge and this seems to be so fast adjusting the movement of bitcoin.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:40:29 PM

Among the altcoins I am holding, I think ETH, Neo, BNB, XMR and Omg are promising projects. I don’t think I can be a millionaire with these coins but good enough to make some handsome profits.

It's a wise idea to not expect millions from these coins though some of them can actually make you one. I'd like to add trx and btt to that list. I know many think that tron is just pure hype and justin sun is a fraud but hey, i've made profit from trx and i'm pretty confident it'll have its break in time. As for btt, well the name is familiar and it's use is realistic.  Not yet its time but i think this has the potential to break into the top 10 in cmc.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 01:53:39 PM

I think of all the altcoins that exist today, the most promising is the BNB token. You might think this is crazy, but try to see the reality. only the BNB gives profit when the bear market and only these tokens are only slightly better when the fall last year. so it's natural that I want to buy more of these coins.

and one other than BNB may be litecoin, I see lately the price of litecoin has improved, and 3 months more litecoin will do halving. this gives me hope that prices will rise afterwards.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: