Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:46:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mother Forcing Chemical Castration & Gender Reassignment of 6 Year Old Boy In TX  (Read 1332 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 03:35:19 AM

Can anyone tell me how any of this is distinguishable from state sponsored child abuse and mutilation? A six year old child doesn't know anything about sex or gender and would say anything their parent or parents want them to to get their approval. This kind of thing is becoming a regular occurrence and CPS are taking people's children over refusing to allow this to be done to their children. This subject needs to have more attention on it. This is an inexcusable trauma and permanent mutilation of children backed by state power. This needs to stop.

https://savejames.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py_AcKYkifU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unocash

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:23:47 AM

You're right but Western societies are no longer controlled by sane people.
The feminist matriarchy is in charge and it won't stop until it has completely deconstructed men/boys/masculinity.
They believe to achieve this by attacking defenseless children first, warping their psychology, medicating them.
What can you do?
Police will never arrest the mother and the mother will claim "the boy wanted it".
Only a popular revolt can overthrow this sickness.
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:21:37 AM

whoops
A study from the TransYouth Project found that trans children as young as 5 years old respond to psychological gender-association tests, which evaluate how people view themselves within gender roles, as quickly and consistently as those who don’t identify as trans.
https://www.vox.com/identities/2016/5/13/17938118/transgender-children-transitioning-parenting

Just another case of a father who can't accept that HIS SON is trans.  He probably sees it as a verdict of his own manhood.   /toxicmasculinity
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:21:21 PM

whoops
A study from the TransYouth Project found that trans children as young as 5 years old respond to psychological gender-association tests, which evaluate how people view themselves within gender roles, as quickly and consistently as those who don’t identify as trans.
https://www.vox.com/identities/2016/5/13/17938118/transgender-children-transitioning-parenting

Just another case of a father who can't accept that HIS SON is trans.  He probably sees it as a verdict of his own manhood.   /toxicmasculinity

”We can’t say with 100 percent accuracy, but we can get a good picture very early on,” Ehrensaft said. “In my training as a developmental psychologist, the very theory is that by age 6 you should know your gender or there’s something wrong with you.”

She added, “When kids whose gender matches the sex on their birth certificates say, ‘I know my gender,’ nobody questions that. They say, ‘Oh, of course. You should.’ But if a kid says, ‘I know my gender,’ but it’s not the sex on their birth certificate, people ask, ‘Oh, how could you possibly know that?’ How can we have both at the same time?”

I find this rather interesting.

Still the important part is
”We can’t say with 100 percent accuracy, but we can get a good picture very early on,”

Seems to me that hormonal treatment and chirurgical operations shouldn't be delivered if you're not 100% certain or at least at the age of being in charge of yourself.

Can't give a kid age 6 the right to do an operation but not to vote, see my point?

There will never be a perfect solution but clearly, we should avoid any definitive solution as much as possible for kids.

Edit: oh and by the way, it's not normal to adapt legislation, change everything and give so much attention to what is not even 0.2% of the population.

I don't give a fuck about trans and never will.

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 12:43:13 PM

Can anyone tell me how any of this is distinguishable from state sponsored child abuse and mutilation? A six year old child doesn't know anything about sex or gender and would say anything their parent or parents want them to to get their approval. This kind of thing is becoming a regular occurrence and CPS are taking people's children over refusing to allow this to be done to their children. This subject needs to have more attention on it. This is an inexcusable trauma and permanent mutilation of children backed by state power. This needs to stop.

That is irresponsible parenting.

Nasty divorce battle can fuck up some parents, and kids suffer in the process.

I think the expert who diagnosed him should examine him again.  Clearly, it is not a clear cut case like the mother portrays it.

I think the mother has some mental issues and she is projecting it on the boy.

unocash

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:26:07 PM

Nasty divorce battle can fuck up some parents, and kids suffer in the process.

That's probably it. This "mother" is having her revenge in the most disgusting way. Some people set their house on fire. This one destroys the father's son.

markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:16:38 PM

I agree.
What is the guilt of this child
I think there are problems between the couple.
This will certainly ruin the child's life
otrkid1970

Activity: 270
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:35:09 PM

This So called Mother is severely Demented. I feel bad for the boy.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 03:40:14 PM
Merited by otrkid1970 (1)

whoops

Just another case of a father who can't accept that HIS SON is trans.  He probably sees it as a verdict of his own manhood.   /toxicmasculinity

WHOOPS, you are a psychopath who cares more about Marxism than the mutilation of children. You are a prime example of why it must be stopped. Thank you for exposing yourself for everyone here to see.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:52:10 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 01:30:12 AM by Spendulus

A study from the TransYouth Project found that trans.... trans..... trans.... trans..... trans....... trans..... trans...... trans..... trans.....

Blah blah blah blah...

Boring, trivial and wrong all in one.
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:47:31 AM

WHOOPS, you are a psychopath who cares more about Marxism than the mutilation of children. You are a prime example of why it must be stopped. Thank you for exposing yourself for everyone here to see.

Blah blah blah blah...

Boring, trivial and wrong all in one.

Yeah but apart from that you don't deny sources without any reason or explanation at all xD

It's really funny to read you guys after you took a bit of distance. You're so... Predictible xD

yeosaga

Activity: 223
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:05:55 AM
Merited by Sutters Mill (1)

Headlines like this give me an unsettling feeling about parents and the struggle to maintain discipline. A 6 year old any gender will never have the median mental capacity to be able to fathom such a decision. To cater to a child's endless imagination in regards to sex is both disgusting and simply abusive. When a child says they want to be an airplane and then proceeds to fly around the room, we don't attach wings to their arms and tell them to jump off a cliff and start flying.

!ooh
coins4commies

@cryptocommies

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:06:26 AM

This has NOTHING to do with economic theory/marxism but has everything to do with the long term health of the child.  

I understand the idea of waiting until the child is older to make this permanent decision but by then it may be too late as the social stigma of being trans will already be engrained into the adolescent's mental health.  The outlook is not good for a trans teen. Suicide rate his high, etc etc.  
Harrowing statistics from a study recently published by the American Academy of Pediatrics revealed alarming levels of attempted suicide among transgender youth -- with the highest rates among transgender boys and non-binary youth. The findings emphasize the urgency of building welcoming and safe communities for LGBTQ young people, particularly for transgender youth.

More than half of transgender male teens who participated in the survey reported attempting suicide in their lifetime, while 29.9 percent of transgender female teens said they attempted suicide. Among non-binary youth, 41.8 percent of respondents stated that they had attempted suicide at some point in their lives.

Taking care of this now is the best option because on one hand the child is old enough to know she is a girl.  Being trans is not just a "phase". We're talking about someone who has likely felt like a girl everyday for as long as she can remember.  She isn't old enough to have been physically abused or lost will to live so there is still time left to save her from that trauma. Mothers want whats best for their children.  It is fathers who often seek some sort of legacy affirmation through their sons.

Male fragility is so rampant that you guys actually think this entire trend is aimed at emasculating you.  
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:13:48 PM

I understand the idea of waiting until the child is older to make this permanent decision but by then it may be too late as the social stigma of being trans will already be engrained into the adolescent's mental health.  The outlook is not good for a trans teen. Suicide rate his high, etc etc.  

Seems pretty simple to me.

Evaluation of the number of suicides attempted that could be avoided. Evaluation of the number of people teking early treatment regretting it afterwards. Compare if one is much more important than the other.

Take the best of the two solutions.

Easy.

edit: reminds me a bit of vasectomia. Under the pretext that you might regret it later, tons of people and doctors are against it. But studies show that not even 1% of people taking the operation regret it afterwards.
Nobody should care about opinion of both sides. Only thing that matters is the factual impact of the avaibility of the treatment.

yeosaga

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:51:08 PM

This has NOTHING to do with economic theory/marxism but has everything to do with the long term health of the child.  

Harrowing statistics from a study recently published by the American Academy of Pediatrics revealed alarming levels of attempted suicide among transgender youth -- with the highest rates among transgender boys and non-binary youth. The findings emphasize the urgency of building welcoming and safe communities for LGBTQ young people, particularly for transgender youth.

More than half of transgender male teens who participated in the survey reported attempting suicide in their lifetime, while 29.9 percent of transgender female teens said they attempted suicide. Among non-binary youth, 41.8 percent of respondents stated that they had attempted suicide at some point in their lives.

Taking care of this now is the best option because on one hand the child is old enough to know she is a girl.  Being trans is not just a "phase". We're talking about someone who has likely felt like a girl everyday for as long as she can remember.  She isn't old enough to have been physically abused or lost will to live so there is still time left to save her from that trauma. Mothers want whats best for their children.  It is fathers who often seek some sort of legacy affirmation through their sons.

Male fragility is so rampant that you guys actually think this entire trend is aimed at emasculating you.  

Nothing to do with male fragility here. It has to do with a child's mind being able to even comprehend sexuality. You may as well let your 6 year old vote as well. Children will always be children until they have fully developed from it. There is no way to verify if a child is being facetious when they say they want to be a boy or girl. They don't have the developed brain to determine, and we have to wait for the brain to fully develop. Right now, most places say that the threshold is 18, and I think it should be higher.

When a parent is doing this, I feel like it is just a projection. The child just wants to play with toys and be innocent. They can't fathom these concepts at an early age.

!ooh
coins4commies

@cryptocommies

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:59:31 PM

Where are you getting that number?  Did you not  know your gender until you were 18?    This has nothing to do with sexuality.  
yeosaga

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:01:26 PM

Where are you getting that number?  Did you not  know your gender until you were 18?    This has nothing to do with sexuality.  
I am speaking of my country (US) where you are considered a child until 18. (Adults are responsible until 18 is a better way to put it.)

!ooh
coins4commies

@cryptocommies

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:07:23 PM

At what age did you finally recognize your gender?
yeosaga

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:09:38 PM

At what age did you recognize your gender?

My parents were responsible for my sexuality until 18, I suppose. I'm sure if I had asked to become a princess, my parents wouldn't go assign me a new gender. I would be a pretty humiliated adult if they would let that fantasy run wild, don't you agree?

!ooh
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:09:45 PM

At what age did you finally recognize your gender?

Why should it matter? The age of being able to recognize your own gender isn't relevant.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: