Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:01:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mother Forcing Chemical Castration & Gender Reassignment of 6 Year Old Boy In TX  (Read 1338 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:26:08 AM

As much as i dont agree with the LGBT community, people using this piece of news to say, this is their mentality and all of them are like this are stupid, clearly not all of them are this crazy.

Literally no one here or in the article said that. Don't project your own ideas onto others then wag your finger at them, it is a very bad habit of yours.

50% of the comments of the article mate, you tried to sound intelligent but you fucked up this time.

''These monsters are perfect examples of the LGBTQ mentality''

''It's official - LGBT's worship Satan.''

OOOoh, I see now I am responsible for the comment section (not that I would know what is in it anyway considering I have scripts blocked). I am sure you couldn't possibly apply your standard to literally any topic with an uncensored comment section. What I said is a fact, you have fun stretching and projecting.

Again trying to sound smart, did I say you were responsible? Maybe you should read more carefully before trying to act like a smart ass. In my original post I said: "people using this piece of news" note the word "people" and not YOU. You then said "literally" no one here or in the article but again the comments are full of it. You fucked up this time, its ok, it happens, sometimes you can be wrong too.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 07:40:33 AM

As much as i dont agree with the LGBT community, people using this piece of news to say, this is their mentality and all of them are like this are stupid, clearly not all of them are this crazy.

Literally no one here or in the article said that. Don't project your own ideas onto others then wag your finger at them, it is a very bad habit of yours.

50% of the comments of the article mate, you tried to sound intelligent but you fucked up this time.

OOOoh, I see now I am responsible for the comment section (not that I would know what is in it anyway considering I have scripts blocked). I am sure you couldn't possibly apply your standard to literally any topic with an uncensored comment section. What I said is a fact, you have fun stretching and projecting.

Again trying to sound smart, did I say you were responsible? Maybe you should read more carefully before trying to act like a smart ass. In my original post I said: "people using this piece of news" note the word "people" and not YOU. You then said "literally" no one here or in the article but again the comments are full of it. You fucked up this time, its ok, it happens, sometimes you can be wrong too.

What the fuck are you even going on about "trying to sound smart?" Yeah why should you discuss the content of the article when you can piss and moan about a handful of retards in the comment section as if it means something. Why even bring it up if not to cast aspersions? Yes, literally no one here, or in the article. Last I checked comments aren't part of articles. Tell me, what exactly did I "fuck up", other than daring to question "people" with a fragile ego? See what I did there?
Astargath

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:49:06 AM

What the fuck are you even going on about "trying to sound smart?" Yeah why should you discuss the content of the article when you can piss and moan about a handful of retards in the comment section as if it means something. Why even bring it up if not to cast aspersions? Yes, literally no one here, or in the article. Last I checked comments aren't part of articles. Tell me, what exactly did I "fuck up", other than daring to question "people" with a fragile ego? See what I did there?

Why did you post the article then? Didnt you post it to support your argument against the gender reassignment issue? Next time read carefully before trying to be slick. You got owned this time.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 01:57:46 PM

Why did you post the article then? Didnt you post it to support your argument against the gender reassignment issue? Next time read carefully before trying to be slick. You got owned this time.

Yes... I posted it because they called it "gender reassignment". I thought the topic of the thread made that obvious, but you seem to be preoccupied with your own projections. You didn't answer me, what am I "trying to be slick" about? You enjoy your invisible victory secret king.
Astargath

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:39:28 PM

Yes... I posted it because they called it "gender reassignment". I thought the topic of the thread made that obvious, but you seem to be preoccupied with your own projections. You didn't answer me, what am I "trying to be slick" about? You enjoy your invisible victory secret king.

You are trying to sound too smart and sometimes it simply backfires, I know your type, it's nothing new, you are one of those guys who think are smarter than everyone else and the rest of the people are all dumbfucks and you are never wrong. Your inability to accept when you are wrong makes you no different than a deeply religious person.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 10:01:06 PM

You are trying to sound too smart and sometimes it simply backfires, I know your type, it's nothing new, you are one of those guys who think are smarter than everyone else and the rest of the people are all dumbfucks and you are never wrong. Your inability to accept when you are wrong makes you no different than a deeply religious person.

What am I trying to sound too smart about? What did I fuck up? You aren't answering any of my questions. I don't think I am smarter than everyone else and think everyone else is dumb. I just don't talk out of my ass or debate things I don't already know well, or submit to willful knobs just because they repeat themselves over and over again, so I could see how you might get that impression. Are you sure you aren't just describing yourself? Teach me oh secret king, what did I fuck up that you got so much pwnage on me with? If it is so obvious why are you having so much trouble just saying it?
fatnet

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:03:05 AM

really sick
for about a week ago in brazil 2 lesbians have castrated their son secretly, and when they realised, that he is not becoming a girl, after a half a year they murdered him
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 03:40:32 AM

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/ontario-family-files-human-rights-complaint-after-six-year-old-girl-upset-by-gender-theory-in-school/
cryptoman8888

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:43:57 AM

This absolutely absurd. I don't even know what to type. In India they forcefully marry kids at a young age to cousins etc and now this in america. OMG
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:50:09 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2019, 06:00:27 AM by bones261

This absolutely absurd. I don't even know what to type. In India they forcefully marry kids at a young age to cousins etc and now this in america. OMG

If by america, you mean United States of America, you are mistaken. The school is Canada. I'm not certain about this particular curriculum though. It's like teaching that there is no such thing as electrical charge because neutrons exist.  If a 6 year old biological female wants to identify as a girl, let her. Cheesy
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:50:43 PM

Don't you just hate when schools try to teach Science to little kids instead of dogma?
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 01:13:16 AM

Don't you just hate when schools try to teach Science to little kids instead of dogma?

Yeah, because mutilating and chemically castrating children is "science".
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:54:44 AM

Though the article is as biased as usual when you give a link, it contains something interesting. Yeah I call that biased when an article use 80% of testimony and 20% of facts.

The one interesting thing is: how to limit extremism in teaching? Because gender theory is perfectly correct and when the teacher says "boys and girls aren't real" she's not wrong as gender are a social construct. But should it be taught in such strong and violent way? The teacher is obviously taking this subject at heart and it impacts her teaching.

That would be the same with a racist teacher in a colonial history class or very religious teacher talking about civilization evolutions. How do you ensure that the personal beliefs of a teacher don't impact the school, or at least not to the point of harming children?

I don't have an answer to this problem.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 05:13:21 PM

Though the article is as biased as usual when you give a link, it contains something interesting. Yeah I call that biased when an article use 80% of testimony and 20% of facts.

The one interesting thing is: how to limit extremism in teaching? Because gender theory is perfectly correct and when the teacher says "boys and girls aren't real" she's not wrong as gender are a social construct. But should it be taught in such strong and violent way? The teacher is obviously taking this subject at heart and it impacts her teaching.

That would be the same with a racist teacher in a colonial history class or very religious teacher talking about civilization evolutions. How do you ensure that the personal beliefs of a teacher don't impact the school, or at least not to the point of harming children?

I don't have an answer to this problem.

I would love to see this unbiased news source you claim exists. That would be amazing. How to limit extremism in teaching? Get the federal government out of the educational system. Close The Department of Education. Home school your children. Are you honestly arguing there is zero biological component to gender differences? Here you are again making claims that the "nature vs nurture" debate has been concluded...
QuadeBarrier

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:18:23 PM

Six years old is a little too young for that. You never truly know the reasons for the child "wanting" this. It could simply be that they truly want it, OR it could be very bad parents forcing the child to say that they want it. 6 years old is just too young.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:03:26 PM

Six years old is a little too young for that. You never truly know the reasons for the child "wanting" this. It could simply be that they truly want it, OR it could be very bad parents forcing the child to say that they want it. 6 years old is just too young.

I don't know, as a member of the LGBTQ community, I have much difficulty understanding the "T" part. I can only offer my experience. I pretty much knew my sexual preference by age 11. But at age 6??? I don't recall having the foggiest notion. I do recall that I was an effeminate child. However, if my parents had misconstrued it and went through these drastic measures to reassign my gender, I would have despised them for it. However, that is just my case.
From what I read so far in this case, it appears the child may be "gender expansive." Whatever that means. I'm not certain taking steps to force the child to be a "girl" is the called for action here.
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:20:26 AM

I would love to see this unbiased news source you claim exists.
Never said that. Only that your sources are heavily biased as this article is. It relies mainly on testimonials and personnal feelings. Very few facts. Only people saying "yeah she loved school", "the teacher diddn't care about hte well being of the child".
Not factual at all.
That would be amazing. How to limit extremism in teaching? Get the federal government out of the educational system. Close The Department of Education. Home school your children.
Home schooling is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. It's horrible, innefficient and just transfer your own biases directly to children. Try home schooling or talk to someone who has suffer home schooling before saying shit like this.

How the hell would getting the government out of educational system help with limiting extremism? Getting rid of government would somehow magically makes so teachers no longer have political and societal opinions somehow?

It would only creates officialy biased schools. You would get religious school, liberal schools, anarchist schools etc... You would probably end with much MORE extremism because it would be isolated and organized ones.

Would you care to explain shit you say or you're just here to say "government bad, orange man good"?
Are you honestly arguing there is zero biological component to gender differences?
Your question makes no sense and isn't related to anything I've said. There are biological differences between each individuals so of course I couldn't ever say something as stupid as "there are no biological differences between genders". You really love strawmen don't you?
Here you are again making claims that the "nature vs nurture" debate has been concluded...
Have never made this claim. You're the one making me say this. Because you can't make the difference between action and result. Behaviour and social situation. Cultural factors and biological factors. Because you're dumb as a rock ^^

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 09:46:12 PM

I would love to see this unbiased news source you claim exists.
Never said that. Only that your sources are heavily biased as this article is. It relies mainly on testimonials and personnal feelings. Very few facts. Only people saying "yeah she loved school", "the teacher diddn't care about hte well being of the child".
Not factual at all.
That would be amazing. How to limit extremism in teaching? Get the federal government out of the educational system. Close The Department of Education. Home school your children.
Home schooling is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. It's horrible, innefficient and just transfer your own biases directly to children. Try home schooling or talk to someone who has suffer home schooling before saying shit like this.

How the hell would getting the government out of educational system help with limiting extremism? Getting rid of government would somehow magically makes so teachers no longer have political and societal opinions somehow?

It would only creates officialy biased schools. You would get religious school, liberal schools, anarchist schools etc... You would probably end with much MORE extremism because it would be isolated and organized ones.

Would you care to explain shit you say or you're just here to say "government bad, orange man good"?
Are you honestly arguing there is zero biological component to gender differences?
Your question makes no sense and isn't related to anything I've said. There are biological differences between each individuals so of course I couldn't ever say something as stupid as "there are no biological differences between genders". You really love strawmen don't you?
Here you are again making claims that the "nature vs nurture" debate has been concluded...
Have never made this claim. You're the one making me say this. Because you can't make the difference between action and result. Behaviour and social situation. Cultural factors and biological factors. Because you're dumb as a rock ^^

I didn't say you said that, I said that. I asked you to give examples of what you think is an unbiased news source since you are operating under the impression those are a thing. Tell me, in an article almost completely about peoples feelings and beliefs as a subject matter, what kind of hard observable facts would you like to see come to bear on this situation? Perhaps you want a peer reviewed study on this single child's life?

Every home schooled person I have ever met is LIGHTYEARS more intelligent than anyone who I have met educated in public schools. Some of them lack socialization skills, but that can be corrected over time, where as the indoctrination of public schooling tends to be a permanent impediment. So your opinion is parents educating their own children is extremist? I never said get rid of government, I said get rid of The Department of Education, the federal branch of the educational system. States and localities should be making these choices, and most importantly the parents, not Washington D.C. The public school system is already being used to spread extremism to OTHER PEOPLE'S children. Most parents actually care about their children and would never do this to their own, but many don't care enough to stop it from being done to the children of others. This is why home schooling is important, because no one will care for your own children more than you do, and certainly the state and its workers wont.

Again, you are letting your ignorance of your own arguments and ideologies shine through.

"Because gender theory is perfectly correct and when the teacher says "boys and girls aren't real" she's not wrong as gender are a social construct."

Here you are, arguing that gender is a social construct, excluding any biological component to gender identity. For like the fifth time, this is based upon the "nurture" argument in the "nature vs nurture" debate. Biology is nature, social constructs are nurture, hence you are in fact concluding that the debate has been decided regardless if you care to admit it or not. Your jibbering about "action and result" is meaningless. These are all long standing debates in psychology and sociology going back THOUSANDS of years. I promise you The Angry Frenchineer and his little red book of Communisms hasn't solved the riddle.

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:30:58 AM

Ok I'm tired.

You're denying the problems of home schooling.
You're denying the reality of gender theory (which is just based on genetics you know, not really a science I guess).
You're denying the necessity and existence of social construct.
You're denying the difference between nature vs nurture debate (what behavior are linked to biology, what behavior is linked to environment and education, this one is not settled) and the environment vs self importance debate (our existence is more determined by our environment or our own characteristics, this debate is settled since the 20th).
You're denying the FACT that the article YOU presented is 80% testimonials, the lamest possible argument, or more precisely you're denying it's important.
You're denying the self indoctriment of individuals and families.

You're a moron. I can't discuss with you simply because you don't present facts, you present vague impressions like "This is why home schooling is important, because no one will care for your own children more than you do" which is not only wrong but also evade the little bit of social mixety importance.

In your ideal home schooling system, religion will spread like wildefire and what and who you are will be based ONLY on who your parents are. Beautiful.

You're too stupid or too fanatic to even think about the weaknesses of your opinions.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 06:37:03 PM

Ok I'm tired.

You're denying the problems of home schooling.
You're denying the reality of gender theory (which is just based on genetics you know, not really a science I guess).
You're denying the necessity and existence of social construct.
You're denying the difference between nature vs nurture debate (what behavior are linked to biology, what behavior is linked to environment and education, this one is not settled) and the environment vs self importance debate (our existence is more determined by our environment or our own characteristics, this debate is settled since the 20th).
You're denying the FACT that the article YOU presented is 80% testimonials, the lamest possible argument, or more precisely you're denying it's important.
You're denying the self indoctriment of individuals and families.

You're a moron. I can't discuss with you simply because you don't present facts, you present vague impressions like "This is why home schooling is important, because no one will care for your own children more than you do" which is not only wrong but also evade the little bit of social mixety importance.

In your ideal home schooling system, religion will spread like wildefire and what and who you are will be based ONLY on who your parents are. Beautiful.

You're too stupid or too fanatic to even think about the weaknesses of your opinions.

You never cease to be entertaining. If you will notice you didn't actually respond to any of my points, you just pointed out I disagree with you in the form of straw manning and speaking for me followed by some ad hominem attacks. Gender theory is not based on genetics, it is based on "Critical Theory" and Marxism. Just because I don't think social constructs are 100% of what determines certain factors of human behavior doesn't mean I deny it exists or is needed.

"You're denying the difference between nature vs nurture debate (what behavior are linked to biology, what behavior is linked to environment and education, this one is not settled) and the environment vs self importance debate (our existence is more determined by our environment or our own characteristics, this debate is settled since the 20th)."

I can only assume through this poorly constructed verbiage you are trying to make an argument for collectivism over individualism. This debate is by no means settled either. I suspect you are simply confusing your self with similar arguments, but somewhat unrelated context to the original debate of gender being a social construct or a matter of genetics (nature vs nurture). I would assume this unless you are arguing genetic differences between men and women don't exist "because Communism".

I didn't deny anything about the article, I pointed out that the subject matter is inherently subjective and anecdotal. All you are doing is pointing out the obvious, creating another straw man, and speaking for me.

You are off topic on this homeschooling rant anyway, you asked how I thought best to limit extremism and I replied. Your assumptions about "religion spreading like wildefire" are based on nothing and not as much of a big deal as you think it is anyway. I might also point out just because a lot of home schooled kids have religious parents doesn't mean home schooling makes people more religious. Furthermore, who the fuck do you think you are demanding that parents submit their children to the state for indoctrination anyway? If they want to raise their children religious that is their business. People raising their children to be religious is horrible to you but mutilating the genitals of children and chemically castrating them is fine?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: