Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:32:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POS / MN] ⭐️ An All-in-One Crypto Trading App ⭐️ Windows/MacOS  (Read 12792 times)
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:53:33 AM

Based on some freshly read articles of famous bloggers who are engaged in technical analysis of the market, I can say that the positive phase of the market has come.
I judge not by bloggers, but by the value of coins in my portfolio. And I think that so far there is only hope for growth...
Yes, sometimes bloggers made a lot of fake predictions and people loose money becouse of this.
TA's most simple figures are logical, but everything besides that in TA is mostly like horoscopes. It's based on assumption that random trajectories will somehow correlate with coming events and this events will repeat and repeat
Some people says that TA doesn’t working in cryptocurrency market but actually, I don’t believe them.
Works, but believe it is not always possible. The market is young and still highly manipulative.
I also think that TA is working everywhere but cryptocurrency market has a lot of speculative investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:21:24 AM

Based on some freshly read articles of famous bloggers who are engaged in technical analysis of the market, I can say that the positive phase of the market has come.
I judge not by bloggers, but by the value of coins in my portfolio. And I think that so far there is only hope for growth...
Yes, sometimes bloggers made a lot of fake predictions and people loose money becouse of this.
TA's most simple figures are logical, but everything besides that in TA is mostly like horoscopes. It's based on assumption that random trajectories will somehow correlate with coming events and this events will repeat and repeat
Some people says that TA doesn’t working in cryptocurrency market but actually, I don’t believe them.
Works, but believe it is not always possible. The market is young and still highly manipulative.
I also think that TA is working everywhere but cryptocurrency market has a lot of speculative investors.
Therefore, a question is soon brewing.How not to fall into the category of deceived?
Maybe they all go through the verification procedure and publish public data?
Of course not!
If such an application could be done (with verification), it would be great.
John_Silver

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:52:05 AM

Therefore, a question is soon brewing.How not to fall into the category of deceived?
Of course not!
Widespread verification will violate one of the basic principles of cryptocurrency, so I hope that it will not.
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:50:45 AM

Who have been already used that app for marginal trading?
a.kaetana

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:58:18 AM

I assure you, traditional market has even more insiders and manipulators. TA only shows what people that believe in TA would do. One story on news may break any TA figure. Or have no effect at all. Market is more about fear and greed cycles+fundamentals.

kotecu-murkotecu =^..^=
DatchRoem

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:13:56 AM

Of course not!
What else? Maybe we should use banks? Or give SEC authority to make laws on cryptomarket?

No offence, pal, but with such views you'll better fit into traditional market. Crypto is all about freedom - and freedom to trade is one of them. Even centralized as hell CZ understands it.
a.kaetana

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:00:27 PM

What else? Maybe we should use banks? Or give SEC authority to make laws on cryptomarket?

No offence, pal, but with such views you'll better fit into traditional market. Crypto is all about freedom - and freedom to trade is one of them. Even centralized as hell CZ understands it.

Well, in case  you didn't notice SEC already does anything it wants with crypto. As well as american courts. And maybe, just maybe there is something good in some control. I don't speak about KYCes, they are pure evil, but for example pump and dump schemes are illegal on traditional markets, group and individual schemes as well

kotecu-murkotecu =^..^=
DatchRoem

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:09:27 PM

Well, in case  you didn't notice SEC already does anything it wants with crypto. As well as american courts. And maybe, just maybe there is something good in some control. I don't speak about KYCes, they are pure evil, but for example pump and dump schemes are illegal on traditional markets, group and individual schemes as well
There are enough means in blockchain to do everything including counter-manipulation measures using smart-contracts and code, not some G-men. You can't partially depend on corporations, banks and govs. These guys will take everything if you let them have only a bit.
Bugatti73

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:54:46 PM

There are enough means in blockchain to do everything including counter-manipulation measures using smart-contracts and code, not some G-men. You can't partially depend on corporations, banks and govs. These guys will take everything if you let them have only a bit.
As for me, bitcoin is to young to be new global financial instrument. When the price of it will be stabilized and the transaction will take seconds , than we can talk about it.
esofelap

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:20:16 PM

Of course not!

It would be great when banking system will integrate cryptocurrency, but it’s unreal for today, becouse cryptocurrency is decentralized

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Vazan25

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:25:26 PM

Of course not!
Widespread verification will violate one of the basic principles of cryptocurrency, so I hope that it will not.

Oh no.I do not think so.If the coin developers require us to identify (for example, when distributing bounty), why shouldn't we require them?Of course, many will prefer to stay in the shadows, and this is their right.
Retals49

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:50:31 PM

Of course not!

Oh no.I do not think so.If the coin developers require us to identify (for example, when distributing bounty), why shouldn't we require them?Of course, many will prefer to stay in the shadows, and this is their right.
It depends on what project and what idea. If the project is connected with the traditional financial sector, then it is possible not to do without verification.

Retals49

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:38:23 PM

This is increasingly similar to the introduction of corruption schemes.
onex_team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:50:17 AM

📌 Dear Friends

📈 We want to make OneExBit as useful as possible not only to professionals, but also to beginners and amateur traders. Our upcoming mirror trading feature is geared at those who are starting out in the world of trading: you will be able to not only copy the deals made by experienced traders but also analyze them and figure out how to build a good strategy.

Best regards,

❤️ Onex Team

🔗Official links:

🔹Website: https://oneexbit.com
🔹Twitter: https://twitter.com/Oneexbit1
🔹Telegram: https://t.me/oneexbit
🔹Discord: https://discord.gg/4QtsXck
🔹GitHub:https://github.com/oneexbit/oneexbit-release/
🔹Whitepaper: https://oneexbit.com/whitepaper-onex.pdf
🔹Medium: https://medium.com/@smmonex
🔹Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/smmoneexbit
🔹Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5129693
🔹YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXTH2La9LXL26asXsCQiJ9w
🔹Wallet Download: https://github.com/oneexbit/onex-core/releases/tag/v2.2.1
🔹MNO: https://masternodes.online/currencies/ONEX/
🔹MNCN https://mncn.online/coins/ONEX
🔹Crypto-Bridge: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ONEX_BRIDGE.BTC
Vazan25

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:50:26 AM

This is increasingly similar to the introduction of corruption schemes.
How do you decide, my friend?
Corruption involves primarily government-right here we see the usual fraudulent schemes.
Although what you are right-the last case with the New Zealand Exchange brings the same thoughts.
There is clearly a corruption scheme.
John_Silver

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:06:01 AM

For the bounty of the campaign was not any changes?
Bugatti73

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:22:17 AM

Any bounty updates you can watch in the telegram channel.
John_Silver

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:51:48 AM

This is understandable, perhaps there is any news from developers.
Bugatti73

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:04:27 PM

I am talking about that for that project must be another bounty thread, but I cannot find it.
esofelap

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:03:03 PM

The price is rising , the popularity of the project is higher than last month. We don’t need news.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: