Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POS / MN] ⭐️ An All-in-One Crypto Trading App ⭐️ Windows/MacOS  (Read 12798 times)
John_Silver

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:57:30 PM

We can make a lot of predictions but I can say that now, the market is green and that’s cool. I believe in bull run.
The market is still not good, although there is a significant improvement in some coins.

Justify your opinion why you think the market is not very good.
  I think if Bitcoin made 2.5X in a month, then this is a very good result with such low volumes on the market.
The influx of new people into the crypto industry is still very small, and Bitcoin is still very far from the maximum price.

What do you mean buy saying "maximum price"? Do you think we will see 20 000 this year?
I wish I could,but I don't really believe it yet.
esofelap

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:10:13 PM

Based on some freshly read articles of famous bloggers who are engaged in technical analysis of the market, I can say that the positive phase of the market has come.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:38:42 PM

Based on some freshly read articles of famous bloggers who are engaged in technical analysis of the market, I can say that the positive phase of the market has come.
For me, all cryptocurrency market is not very interesting . The most intersted things to me are masternode coins and their future price.
Retals49

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:54:50 PM

I judge not by bloggers, but by the value of coins in my portfolio. And I think that so far there is only hope for growth...
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:38:05 PM

I judge not by bloggers, but by the value of coins in my portfolio. And I think that so far there is only hope for growth...
Yes, sometimes bloggers made a lot of fake predictions and people loose money becouse of this.
Retals49

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:16:34 PM

Yes, sometimes bloggers made a lot of fake predictions and people loose money becouse of this.
Yes, and sometimes they do deliberately to get rid of it illiquid coins from your portfolio.
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:41:50 AM

Yes, and sometimes they do deliberately to get rid of it illiquid coins from your portfolio.

As one friend says-if they say it's time to sell,it's time to buy. Grin
No need to trust anyone — always trust your experience and your intuition.
Bugatti73

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:19:51 AM

As one friend says-if they say it's time to sell,it's time to buy. Grin
No need to trust anyone — always trust your experience and your intuition.
Are with you in all 100%. If you know that market will grow up, if you believe in coin technology, I need to buy coins at the minimum price.
esofelap

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:39:20 AM

You have written on the main page the number of users who are currently using your trading terminal. This information is already outdated.
Could you tell me, how many people are using your terminal now?

John_Silver

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:14:27 AM

You have written on the main page the number of users who are currently using your trading terminal. This information is already outdated.
The information would be really interesting. But most likely we will be able to find out only by the people who pay for the platform.
Bugatti73

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:26:07 AM

The information would be really interesting. But most likely we will be able to find out only by the people who pay for the platform.

What do you mean? People must pay for that platform with what?
John_Silver

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:07:20 PM

I mean, it's only possible to count the people who paid for the platform.
a.kaetana

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:01:10 PM

TA's most simple figures are logical, but everything besides that in TA is mostly like horoscopes. It's based on assumption that random trajectories will somehow correlate with coming events and this events will repeat and repeat

kotecu-murkotecu =^..^=
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:16:35 PM

TA's most simple figures are logical, but everything besides that in TA is mostly like horoscopes. It's based on assumption that random trajectories will somehow correlate with coming events and this events will repeat and repeat
Some people says that TA doesn’t working in cryptocurrency market but actually, I don’t believe them.
DatchRoem

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:20:37 PM

Horoscopes? Sounds like an option. People! We need a horoscope on ONEX. We'll be rich! Smiley))
Retals49

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:39:30 PM

Horoscopes? Sounds like an option. People! We need a horoscope on ONEX. We'll be rich! Smiley))
Relatively recently, there were strong price fluctuations, so who wanted to have earned good.
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:48:09 PM

You can also see the number of downloads.But someone can remove someone who did not like it, anyway satitics will be incomplete.
esofelap

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:24:51 PM

You can also see the number of downloads.But someone can remove someone who did not like it, anyway satitics will be incomplete.
Number of  wallet downloads? Is there links for Grandmasternode services which accept that coin?

Retals49

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:46:33 PM

Number of  wallet downloads? Is there links for Grandmasternode services which accept that coin?
https://node.trittium.cc/my-investments https://midas.investments/perhaps there is still what the
John_Silver

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:11:36 AM

Some people says that TA doesn’t working in cryptocurrency market but actually, I don’t believe them.
Works, but believe it is not always possible. The market is young and still highly manipulative.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: