Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:45:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would someone like to creat a bounty campaign?  (Read 239 times)
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:11:43 AM

Great to hear your information, if you guys want to learn more about our project as GXC in our group please get into https://t.me/GXChain_international

It would be appropriate to post this on the services thread if you are seeking for customers that will going to pursue creation of bounty campaign in my opinion, but I just want to ask, why would people want to create a bounty campaign? I think they should have first the product and project to be launched.

I was just wondering the same, or does it mean people just  create bounties now without a constructive project already set down?
You guys should see their site and know some basic info about this project before you open your mouth.
I'm not that familiar but I'm initially impressed in the fact that they had launched their mainnet and GXC has been listed on the CMC with a decent value. Btw, it's owned and run by Chinese peeps.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gxchain/

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:43:19 AM

If you want to start a new company of rewards, then in this forum you can find a good manager who will lead your company. In this forum, managers have very extensive experience so take a look.
boazsalosa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:01:19 AM

If you want to start a new company of rewards, then in this forum you can find a good manager who will lead your company. In this forum, managers have very extensive experience so take a look.
many quality BMs in this forum such as wapinter, julerz12, btcltcdigger and many others, if your project is managed by them, there must be many who join.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: